Thread: Weapon speed rules

Weapon speed rules

My previous thread were I exposed my forst conclusion turned in a ridiculous arguing based on several tests performed with only a few ranged init values. I gathered the most info I could about all these issues on weapon speed, and it looks crazy.

There is currently no viable conclusion. Maybe a more generally accepted rule, with many flaws.

I'm expecting to do a lot of testing with several round RI values when 14.2 comes out. Complete IPR will allow to test speed with 100 RI, then 200 etc..

Re: Weapon speed rules

Originally posted by Zuh
    My previous thread were I exposed my forst conclusion turned in a ridiculous arguing based on several tests performed with only a few ranged init values. I gathered the most info I could about all these issues on weapon speed, and it looks crazy.

There is currently no viable conclusion. Maybe a more generally accepted rule, with many flaws.

I'm expecting to do a lot of testing with several round RI values when 14.2 comes out. Complete IPR will allow to test speed with 100 RI, then 200 etc..
    By deleting your last thread where you were proven wrong you have lost 100% of your possible credability.

As I stated before, 1s=1s not 1s=1.2s... I went so far as to do 10 tests of 40 seconds where each time I hit for 10 times with a 2.0/2.0 weapon that uses melee init for it's init which I had a score of 90 in... if your 1.2s was correct it would have been impossible to get 10 hits in over the course of 40 seconds.

I went so far as to actually state that I would display the test in game to anyone who wants to see it after watching you get completely shutdown by jadye... and your responce is to hide the thread by deleting it....

I wash my hands of you and suggest everyone else do the same.

and before you respond with your same moronic responce of how it would have taken 37-39 seconds (i *would* go check what you wrote but you deleted it so as to clean up your reputation...) while with your 1s=1.2s it would take 43? seconds to get 10 shots in so my testing was too fuzzy to be counted I'll say it again just as others had tried to point it out to you...

the test was done for 40 seconds not 10 shots, not 41 seconds not 39 seconds. When the only point of the test is to prove something wrong you are finished once it's been proven wrong. It matters not if the 10th shot fell at 37s 38s 39s or any number between there so long as it came before the timer ended at 40s which it did. The extra time that may or may not have existed in there is not relavant to the results which simply state that 1s != 1.2s

Nice job there, Zuh. Way to go. Just delete the evidence, restate your disproven theories again, and yell reeeeaaally loud with your ears plugged and forget the thread ever happened. =P

*credibility = 0*

Rather annoying considering how much time it took me to type up my last post, that you would just go and delete the entire thread.

-Jayde

Eh? What's all the fuss about?

So the bogged down troll-thread is gone. Won't miss it. Zuh seems eager to do real testing on this and willing to admit that he may have been wrong before. Why put him down for that?

14.2 comes out today and he's going to test it wether you are booing or cheering or ignoring his posts. If you want to contribute, the thing to do is to contribute sound testing methodology for him to follow.

The worst that could happen is he comes back and agrees with what ya'll said in the other thread. The best is that he could observe something that was missed. Either way, the tone here is unwarrented.

Originally posted by IronTide
    Eh? What's all the fuss about?

So the bogged down troll-thread is gone. Won't miss it. Zuh seems eager to do real testing on this and willing to admit that he may have been wrong before. Why put him down for that?
    Because the "trolling" amounted to "you are wrong here is why this is my proof" from various people...

14.2 comes out today and he's going to test it wether you are booing or cheering or ignoring his posts. If you want to contribute, the thing to do is to contribute sound testing methodology for him to follow.

Zuh had proven in the other thread that he is willing to ignore any evidence that does not support what he is trying to state... In all honesty it matters absolutely none how much testing zuh does because it is still done by someone who has shown that they are quite happy with ignoring facts and testing that disproves them meaning that any numbers that come from Zuh are already flawed in that their actual truthfulness is in serious doubt.

The worst that could happen is he comes back and agrees with what ya'll said in the other thread. The best is that he could observe something that was missed. Either way, the tone here is unwarrented.
    You mean in the other thread where he was given proof time and again as well as had multiple people explaining exactly why he was wrong that he continued to ignore and finally deleted when it was offered to show him or anyone else in game the actual test that proves his numbers to be false?... the tone here is quite warrented
    Last edited by Tetra; Jun 5th, 2002 at 07:00:47.

Its a pity the other thread was deleted. I never did get to read it. Even posts with incorrect information in them often contain some tidbits or experimental data that when analyzed correctly may reveal previously unnoted effects.