Thread: Signing up for Expansions

Exclamation Signing up for Expansions

The other day i signed up for expansions and it messed up, under transactions it says pay by cash but i wana pay by credit card. Would anyone know how to cancel or change the transaction so its the right payment method and so that i dont need to be frozen any more?????
    Last edited by cayla; May 21st, 2006 at 16:12:15. Reason: just a minor change

OR is funcom the only ones who can change it which i hope not as i emailed them and its taking forever to reply as it has been over a day now

Im not sure how to change it once you've payed but try the tab "payment method" there you should be able to select what payment type you want.
    -Black Orchid-

Keeper lvl-58

i havent payed yet though, and the tab payment method thing only makes it so on top your current method of payment is taht it doesnt cahnge the transaction

I have a friend who has the same problem could you tell me how it works out

I just sent a message here, http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/support/feedback/ , took my email adresss in and waited on a answer. Got a email back, asking again waht the question was, i took the creditcard information on myside, and they just took the money from there and cancelled the other thingy

This is what they did when i had that problem, try doing that (remember emailaddress!)

My best advice would be: account@anarchy-online.com
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry