Thread: IQ or Defensive Rings and IP Reset

IQ or Defensive Rings and IP Reset

Now its perfectly possible that this issue has already been raised and resolved, but will we be able to un-equip these rings below level 190 for the IP reset without having to delete them?
    -bb

Better be able to.....
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I *think* there was something about them changing the rings so that you can get them off... if there was not I apologice but I really do remember reading something like that.

I thought the point was that you had to delete the rings. If you could just pull them off, they'd stay in the game forever as the twinkies go marching on. What does an IP reset have to do with these rings?

i think your confused with the IP rings. This is about IQ rings (gives an extra 1-5% exp). The 4 and 5% ones are EXTREMELY hard to get a hold of and you can't take any of them off until your lvl 190+ unless you destroy them.

Essentially i'd be like saying for us to use the IP reset that we'd have to delete these items them which is TOTALLY unfair. That'd be like asking people to delete their 15% ellts or Bloodreigh to delete his blade of tarasque just to reset his skills.
    Lvl 191 Soldier

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,

I still don't get it. I don't even know what an IP ring is. My fixer is currently wearing a 1% IQ ring. This ring had no requirements (as far as I can remember).

Using an IP reset won't prevent you from using the ring.
    Using the ring won't prevent you from using an IP reset.

If you put on the ring, you must achieve level 190 to remove them without deletion. Seems to work as advertised. If you wanted to sell your 4%-5% ring, you shouldn't have put it on.

Unequibl items pop off when you start the IP reset no worries fokes
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Irontide. the point was to take the IQ rings off so that you'd be able to do the IP reset is that you would have to destroy them. If you can't understand that i dont' know how else to explain it.

TY Mr.Bean for the answer
    Lvl 191 Soldier