Thread: Tokens

Tokens

RK1, Omni, MP, Level 20 - been solo'ing some missions in and around Omni-Ent. Emergency patch last night at 7pm ish BST.

Since then, I've completed several missions at over 90% complete and not received a token from any of them ... I'm just wondering if I've been really unlucky - or is nobody else getting tokens now?
    Ghostimage ..[218.19 Doc]
    Redtail .........[218.14 Fix]
    Finmere .......[150.14 Enf]

No credit for killing mob

On two occasions, after killing the last mob in the mission, I got a message saying my chances for a token were 92%. I picked up the item to complete the mission, but didn't get a token. There are two types of situations that can lead to not getting credit for killing a mob. First, my pet is fighting a mob that is attacking me, so I exit the mission and come back in. The pet apparently killed the mob since he is gone. Second, I'm at the entrance fighting a mob, and we're both almost dead, so I exit. But, as I'm going through the door, I fire one last shot which kills the mob. I hear him make the dying sound and see him fall to the ground as I exit. In both situations, when I reenter the mission, there is no body to get loot and/or credits for looting. You get no xp. You get no increase in your chance for a token.