Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 19 days

19 days

HEHEHE They took away my post. AND it only took the TWO days to even SEE it hehehehehe.

aaaaw
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

I hope you're not going to start a new thread every 2 days.

these forums are going to be a happier place after 19 days

Originally posted by Zerosignal
    these forums are going to be a happier place after 19 days
    I don't agree. Although I don't always like the tone Nikki uses when she tries to make a point or always agree with her line of reasoning, I do concede that she is probably one of the players that try to improve the game the most.

In spite of her often a bit offensive statements, I do feel that she genuinely cares about the game and at least tries to get some things done.

Hell, if noone ever protested fc would screw us over 100% of the time, thanks to pple like Nikki they screw us only 99% of the time :-)

m2c

Could this be it ?

Last night i was in two separate instances of the smugglers den. I had my trader logged in the queen room, while i was on my MA. After getting the eggs our team needed with the MA i relogged (at this time the queen room was totally cleaned out) only to find myself utterly alone with 5 breeders, a couple of hive guardians and the queen herself.

And loosing Nikki Dial would for sure be a loss to the AO community. I really hope it doesnt come to that.

Best regards

Oddlogic MA
    Yrdaddy Trader

18days

Oddlogic
    Yes if you look back at my posts I told everyone about personal dungeons that already spawned :OP

You know its not gonna happen in 17 days...
    NT phone HOME!!

Re: Could this be it ?

Originally posted by OddLogic
    Last night i was in two separate instances of the smugglers den. I had my trader logged in the queen room, while i was on my MA. After getting the eggs our team needed with the MA i relogged (at this time the queen room was totally cleaned out) only to find myself utterly alone with 5 breeders, a couple of hive guardians and the queen herself.

And loosing Nikki Dial would for sure be a loss to the AO community. I really hope it doesnt come to that.

Best regards

Oddlogic MA
    Yrdaddy Trader
    The Den is not like the Camelot Castle, the Den has paralell dungeons.
    NT phone HOME!!

If this is going where I think it is...
    /kudos Nikki.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

You will quit temporarily and then when they make spawn blocking go away or some other tiny thing that means nothing be back with something like that as excuse, don't kid yourself
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Question

Is this a threat or a promise???
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Ahoy Nikki, does it mean that you are going to become a mainstream actress now?

Seriously though, I will miss your posts on these forums (this one included)
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

13days patch didnt add anything good!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast