Thread: Looking for a Clan Guild

Looking for a Clan Guild

Hello all,
    I'm an old-timer that quit AO a month after release, and have just recently returned. Having a great time now that things are alot more stable. Currently, I'm working a doctor and enforcer up and would like to find a guild home with which I can grow with. I'd like to try my hand at some roleplaying with *mature* folk who like to group and have fun. I'd be happy with a pure 100% roleplay guild if one such exists, or with a guild which consists of mainly of older folk (30+ year olds).

The Doc is 13 and the Enforcer is 12 (gaining about 3 levels a night currently) so I don't know if I meet level limits yet.

Please respond if your guild is recruiting and meet the above requirements.... even if you have level limits, at least I'll know who to contact when my characters come of age.

Thanks!

Cool HEYHEYHEYHEY SERG OR GAJAr

When your Char reaches 25-30 give me a tell or contact me ingame /tell Gajar or /tell Serg
    we are maing a new guild where helping n00bs and doin raids and RP is a great deal of the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

The Guild of Flames

hello Saiphus

If you want you can join "The Guild of Flames". We are not a big guild but your objective are to assist in the downfall of Omni-Tek and provide technical support to Clan citizens, and having fun in Rubi-ka

We don't have level limit

Send tell to me (Lobolefou), rentII or Warpus for information/join

have a good day
    Last edited by Lobolefou; Jun 11th, 2002 at 12:47:35.

Hello, Saiphus

You mentioned you are looking for a guild you can grow with, with mature players (preferable 30+). You should come check out Visions. We're currently fairly small, but looking to add members like yourself. We focus on teamwork, maturity (currently 2 of our 3 most active members are 30+), and encourage roleplaying (though I can't say we're being strict about at -- at least not yet, since we're still trying to make things work).

Our website is:

http://www10.brinkster.com/aovisions

Be sure to check out our Charter section for more info, and fill out an upplication under the Recruitment section if you're interested.

-Kamidenoko