Thread: Fixer Implant layout for non-ga

Fixer Implant layout for non-ga

Hiya Fellas and Gals

Got my Fixer up to 75 now and am wondering if anyone would give me some tips on implant layouts for a fixer. I dont have GA and dont plan on using it. Just seems like there are so many differnet options and I dont have the $$ to make 2 or 3 different plant setups.

I know that SMG/Burst/nano skills important and whatnot but should I go bright or faded. Im just confused heh.

Thanks

Holw

Edit: spelling.
    Bravely making their rounds around Rubi-ka:
    Lgion
    Myriaid (On Holiday in Rubi-ka)

If you want you can Post your Email addy (Or PM it to me, or /tell it to Extantist on RK2) and I can mail you my Implant set-up for my Fixer. The Set-up is used through Nano Nanny (a program EVERYONE should own).

My Imps and laid out for Sense/Agil w/ the Head being Psychic (I think you can change that if you like though).

Additionally, I find everyone's tastes are rather different (Imagine that) Try Downloading Nano Nany Here And playing around with it to find a set up you personally prefer.

I remember that head can be agi too.
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

http://people.freenet.de/mitschnacka/Fixer.nan

this is the setup i use for my ql30-125 imps maybe it helps you, open it with nanonanny

Woot Thanks fellas for the feedback. Leifis I got your email
    This really helped clear up some confusion!

Thanks

Holw
    Bravely making their rounds around Rubi-ka:
    Lgion
    Myriaid (On Holiday in Rubi-ka)

Originally posted by Takalon
    I remember that head can be agi too.
    Yes, with Sensory Improvement and Ranged Init only in the head it is agility based. Once you put either vehicle air or sense in the faded slot it becomes psychic based.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.

Originally posted by Leifis
    Additionally, I find everyone's tastes are rather different (Imagine that) Try Downloading Nano Nany Here And playing around with it to find a set up you personally prefer.
    I also found that at different Title Levels my implants changed. Pre- 125ish I concentrated on nanoskill/ability raising implants. When I had my QL 200 implants made I had them done for nanoskill/evades. Now at TL6 I find I can drop one or more of my sensory impr implants (I was always keen on casting the best runbuff I could as early as possible so have sensory improvement triple implanted) with a symbiant substitution while I contemplate refined implants with +exp and +damage.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.