Thread: Uses for clam.

Uses for clam.

We all know that clam is generally useless (and actually i heared the rumour that the whole clam problem started with one of lab technitians of Omni Med having a habit of trying new sorts of plamber beer while at work during the first stages of RK colonisation- the general clam allergy to soup and running water and uncontrollble urge to eat rats and insects support that theory). Homever, sinse that OT supports recircling, i suggest that we find a way to reuse clam, for benefit of enviroment.

Now you have to remember that the uses for clam are limited by certain factors- such as generally clam being considered biohazard (extreamly contageous).

Personally i suggest to use clam in Tir restoration project:

First stage- use Omni Engeneering toxic waistes to disinfect Tir. Considering its surrent situation, i suggest at least 1.5 tones per scuare m.

Second stage- use high temperature disinfection process on clam (its possible to use natural RK heal sources for this as i suggested in my earlier tread).

Third stage- use the resulting product as fertiliser for Tir ground. Im sure that Omni Med can create genetically augmented lifeforms able to servive the toxic waistes (and even clam fertoliser although it might be harder).
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Since I'm going to assume that was a thinly veiled stab at Clan...

...I can only assume that someone from Clan must have piddled in your Wheaties this morning. Awwwwwwwww. My heart pumps purple pee for j00.

On a similar note, however, I understand that there was a committee of Jobe scientists dedicated to find a method of placing some actual intelligence in the average Omni-Tek corporate drone. They were having difficulty overriding the base programming of blindly aping the company line, and walking into walls due to this lack of sight. It was noted that one of the more eager and ambitious scientists was successful at force-implanting a brain into an Omni-Tek employee, but the implant rejected him.

So sad.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Re: Since I'm going to assume that was a thinly veiled stab at Clan...

Originally posted by joshuacrime
    ...I can only assume that someone from Clan must have piddled in your Wheaties this morning. Awwwwwwwww. My heart pumps purple pee for j00.
    So sad.

Ok so I couldn't find a bathroom. Drinking beer and ganking all day is tough on the bladder. Also it was just sitting there ^^ Anyways judging what the corporation feeds them it shouldnt be too different
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Honestly...

Do these boot licking lackeys that spend all of their lives nuzzling at the corporate teat like cattle have some kind of weird fetish for clams?

Their penchant for wearing all black neo-S&M kind of clothing all the time could be something in their overall psychological makeup, but I'm merely speculating.

I don't know about you, but I am wondering about them. Clammers... hmmmm, a thinly disguised epithet for lesbians, perhaps? I know most of the lovely Clan ladies are not "women in comfortable shoes", so their obsession goes beyond mere fact finding. It's an unhealthy abberation, but for those that consort with known demons (read: Unredeemed), it shouldn't be a great surprise where the evil is in this world.

It isn't in the ocean with us "clams". Of that we can be fairly certain. But what do you expect? Throughout history, all dynasties fall from within, and the rot within Omni-Tek is plain. It's a willow tree whose roots have been gnawed at for years by foragers until it rots from within and collapses from without.

Clammers...is that the best you can do? Honestly!

You guys are just clams to us so why bother
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I think they still haven't gotten past their initial pride at coming up with a word that sounds like 'clan.'
    Aridollar - 217 trader

Alpha Omega - www.tribs.net

Originally posted by Aridollar
    I think they still haven't gotten past their initial pride at coming up with a word that sounds like 'clan.'
    Or, pride of coming up with something clan dont like
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

Don't like? More like find it amazingly banal...

...and in fact, so amazingly banal, unimaginative and other words I can dig up from my handy dictionary that I find it humorous. Don't think I like it? I could care less about what "Zombie Omni" calls my faction. It's the playground, folks...Clammers, Clammers, WE ALL FALL DOWN. Phew...I left that place a long time ago.

If you're going to impress me with your verbal acumen, Clammer is not going to be it. Do better. Take some literature classes, something. ****e it up. You're embarassing me.

i might be clan
    and my alignment of choice might rhyme with clan
    but

my gun is still bigger than yours
    Ezekiel 25:17.

Killer 93%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 20%

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The only city that need desinfection is Newland.. way to many OT ppl there Oo....

/me thinks omni is afraid of clanners... cause we have grown to strong for them!
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Lmao
    I get it.... Its a joke right?!?!
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Flan rhymes with Clan, right? Er...not that I'm suggesting that Clans are akin...um...ahem...

*polymorphs into a leet and scuttles out the door in an overly cute fashion*

thxbye!
    To obey without question is to serve in ignorance.
    The Hawk hovers overhead, ever the opportunist. The Wolf pack howls obstinately in the woods. And the Jackals prey on us all.
    "You doubt the wisdom of Epicine. Thou art a B*tch." - Epicine.

Lol well i call omni Ommers Pwned

Originally posted by Kranden
    Lol well i call omni Ommers Pwned
    I call them cannon fodder
    Lynyah - 211/11 Solitus Clan Fixer
    Proud Member of Genesis (RK2)

Quote Originally Posted by Boinky
    you can ride around on the TOtW Train and ride the Taraesque (it's a rollercoaster).

Grats on finding a use for Clanners. I guess finding a use for Omni-Tek proved to be too difficult .

lmao

ew0l.c0okie
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Bump for the dumbest fourm ever