Thread: A few questions

A few questions

Hey guys, just have a few more quick questions.

What's the lowest lvl Arul Saba Bracers one could obtain?(i've seen lvl req 60, but not sure if ya can go lower or not)

How well does low ql tier one perfom with other armors?

Do you burst then full auto, or full auto/reload/burst??

Again, if these have been discussed before.....well..feel free to discuss them again ; P

Thanks,
    -Short One

Lowest Arul Sabas are level 60 to wear.

IMO Tier One is best used mixed with other things, such as omni carb/cas/mantis, to maximize the useful bonuses each has.

as for specials:
    way back when, reloads were bugged to crap, took ages for no apparant reason. So i would FA, then burst...for some reason bursting after FA seemed to make the reload go MUCH faster. Now adays, with the reload button (ignoring the occasional bug forcing you to unequip to reload) i tend to do burst first...i dont know why..but i swear FA lands in the high range more often if i burst first...maybe its just superstition But, if you want to look at straight damage in time...on something your alpha-striking, and assuming theres enough competition that your only going to get 4seconds to do damage (as is sometimes the case) do burst and FA, as FA then reload then burst would eat whats left of the mobs lifetime, and you lose that burst damage.

so in short, when XP/SKiin the order doesnt matter a whole lot...in pvp/dynaboss competitions..burst/FA

just my opinion though ^_^
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Re: A few questions

Originally posted by TheDigitalDwarf

Do you burst then full auto, or full auto/reload/burst??
    -Short One

Burst then FA. If you FA first you have to wait until your gun starts reloading before you can fire off the burst. Like boci said.. not good when your camping something. And in PvM every second your waiting before you are able to burst is a second that could have been used to recharge your next burst
    To get the closest to max dmage over time you can reach.. you want to be able to empty your specials the instant they come avaliable.
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!