Thread: The things I enjoy about Rubi Ka (and Omni)

The things I enjoy about Rubi Ka (and Omni)

1) It's possible to achieve your full potential by yourself. The mission system makes this possible; there's no way anyone can steal your kills there.

2) There is a large variety of people I meet in my travels, and a lot of them act as they are; RolePlaying is fun if you're in front of the right crowd.

3) Lots of places other than mission areas to visit. As an Omni affiliate, I like hanging out at the Rompa (sp?) Bar and RP there too... and I'm still laughing at how I screwed up one night there... hehehe... There are also dance clubs and fast food places to go to (never saw any of this in EQ)

4) The outdoor environments are breathtaking.... from the waters of Lush Fields to those weird red storms that occasionally rage across the planet. Borealis is a beautiful place too.

5) Being part of a large corporation has a lot of advantages. Weapons are easy to come by (tho not at the QL you want). Lots of places to see and visit in the Omni areas. For some reason I feel very safe in the city...

I hope to level more so that I can explore more of Rubi Ka. Too bad the Clanners hate me and would attack me even if I leave them alone
    Last edited by Wabbitech; May 29th, 2002 at 11:56:22.
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Don't forget to go see the Notum Cannons!
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Aye, the notumn cannons are sweet. They make my yalm bounce around though, might be the omni beer now that i think about it...
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean

Always ment to go and see them but never got round to it, in all the time I have been taking missions in clon****.

Which way are they from the grid exit?

hugs all

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

South i believe, part of the city complex next to the grid jump. Very end of the city, you can watch the ore dumps travel a rail loop into the guns also.
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean

they are due south, 3 of them I think.
    pretty cool....

With all the praise the notum cannons have gotten I was actually dissapointed when I found them.

But they do look pretty great from a distance with the white flash against the dark sky.