Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since this directly impacts PVP in camelot

Talking lol

You have be serious? GM's in Storm are porting people out camelot for going afk in it. I would be fine with going afk outside castle but you see there problem there with guards for some reason I just cannot seem go afk infront castle like you guys can. Considering I dont own a plane going afk in the air with qw little out the question. If you were put camelot castle in middle of omni hq do you think you guys would be able go afk while camping outside it? Little unfair I think that one guild would use GM's to control spawn like this. I think got screenshots on my website of when tried petition Storm person for exploiting the GM just flipped the whole petition around and started acusing me of exploiting.

How long was she afk?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

If you were going to go to Camelot to intentionally grief, you wouldn't take your Main character there :P

I doubt "Spawn-blocking" was her intention.
    Dest

To me it sounds pretty logical to go AFK inside the castle for an omni.

If it was war there and she had to run and do something in RL, it's not very clever to go outside to the guards, I woould sit down in a safe 100% too.

FC really need to clear out the "bad" GMs and make a good policy that all GMs follow.

On another note, I had to petition yesterday and Belith came and helped me, she was extremly helpful and nice, she had to talk with several other persons and it took over 30min to solve the problem, but she gave me info of what she was doing and why it took time and finally solved it and explained it all to me.

That is the kind of GM help I want! Really great!

Thanks again Belith.

EDIT: changed all he with she, didn't know Belith was female, maybe that was the reason she helped a young sexy solitus male
    Last edited by Azzazzimon; May 30th, 2002 at 13:16:51.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Well if person goes to camelot castle just to go AFk there then what a hell she was planing to do?

Ofocurce for omnis is like damn we cant kill dragon then lets not let clanners to do it.

She violated rule about harrasing other players. She went to camelot on purpose and this way harrased players who camped tarasque outside.

Dont see anything wrong.

lol

Well if person goes to camelot castle just to go AFk there then what a hell she was planing to do?

Ofocurce for omnis is like damn we cant kill dragon then lets not let clanners to do it.

She violated rule about harrasing other players. She went to camelot on purpose and this way harrased players who camped tarasque outside.

Dont see anything wrong.
    She obviously didn't violate the rule. She got an apology from Funcom. Just because you feel like farming Camelot doesn't make it right to teleport people around. Why don't you just get GMs to spawn the dragon for you then? Same thing.

I seriously hope that GM got slapped over his fingers.
    ~Lone

Cool

Think I`ll go to Camelot just to see how long it takes for a Storm owned GM does something to me
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Belith's a great GM. She's always been helpful and extremely nice whenever I've had the good fortune to deal with her
    Dest

Ya Belith is awesome
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    To me it sounds pretty logical to go AFK inside the castle for an omni.

If it was war there and she had to run and do something in RL, it's not very clever to go outside to the guards, I woould sit down in a safe 100% too.

FC really need to clear out the "bad" GMs and make a good policy that all GMs follow.

On another note, I had to petition yesterday and Belith came and helped me, she was extremly helpful and nice, she had to talk with several other persons and it took over 30min to solve the problem, but she gave me info of what she was doing and why it took time and finally solved it and explained it all to me.

That is the kind of GM help I want! Really great!

Thanks again Belith.

EDIT: changed all he with she, didn't know Belith was female, maybe that was the reason she helped a young sexy solitus male
    No, being afk in camelot isnt a problem but going to camelot to go afk is a problem.

let me tell you whats happend.

We siting outside camping dungeon. Then steffany runs by and ignores people asking her not to go insdie. She zones we followed her. She didnt even bother to go inside 25% area she just went to the spot and sets afk people asking her to leave she ignores it. I left after that and in 20 mintueis i find out that she was ported outside where guard killed her. Actualy guys asked Gm to port her to omni city maybe GM mixed up something....

It looks like in SoM dungeon when my friends asked me to come and help to outdamge on neleb. Blcakhand with Spyderwenom were training mobs every 20 mintueis to neleb layer when claners tryed to get robe kseing them and taking robe and they were doing it over and over for stright 2 hours and saying that we do it only so clanners dont get robe. Someone petitoned them and Gm asked balckhand to leave.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

So because you are camping outside and ask Steffani to leave so the dungeon can respawn justifies teleporting? lol, where the hell do it say you are not allowed to go afk in areas?

The GM had no right to do it, and thats why Steffani got an apology.
    ~Lone

Going afk a problem in Camelot? Give me a break.

Yeah, going afk in a pvp zone may have been a problem for some, but we all know the solution to that one.

If she recieved an apology all of this justification is pointless, even Funcom realizes it was a bad idea.

Originally posted by Noer
    So because you are camping outside and ask Steffani to leave so the dungeon can respawn justifies teleporting? lol, where the hell do it say you are not allowed to go afk in areas?

The GM had no right to do it, and thats why Steffani got an apology.
    Ok bad thing to tlepeort people otside agree. But still its not nice to block spawn. Maybe you admit it?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Ok bad thing to tlepeort people otside agree. But still its not nice to block spawn. Maybe you admit it?
    We sweared a lot because Gallry and others kept sitting in Camelot earlier because it made the respawns slow, but there is nothing to do about it. You can't restrict people going to dungeons just because some people feel like farming the place.

So I couldn't care less if someone decides to go AFK in the dungeon, it was never a problem before it got widely known that the dungeon would respawn if it was empty.

It has shown more and more that even though clans claim they are in Camelot for pvp the only drive to be there is the loot. So would I condone and help clans farming tarasque? No, definately not. And since clans destroyed the pvp there themselves they can have Camelot for themselves. In the future fights wont be 10 to 1, they will be 10 to 0.

Happy farming.
    Last edited by LoneWolf; May 30th, 2002 at 17:23:54.
    ~Lone

Dont see anything wrong.
    Uh, ok. I got only one word to comment on this post.

LOL!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

That GM did a tremendously good job!!!! Thank you FunCom for showing you actually care for the welfare of your players, and get rid of spawn blockers. No further action needed against this particular player (I happen to know Steffani as a cool person, and are sure this was not intended by her). Only wrong thing is that it was done against the wrong player, I wont mention names, but we all know who this particular lamer is, yes even the Omnis know who this lame ass is. Anyway, im extremely dissapointed in the Omnis supporting his actions.

Now I want to send my grats to the Omni-Tek coorporation. You have now accomlplished the tremendous act of effectively blocking the spawn without using a ingame character to do it. Your petitions and whines in these forums that you didnt get enough of the Tar loot did it all by itself. You have now made it impossible to make it spawn any faster than the regular 18 hours.

I hope you feel good about yourself, congratulations!!!
    Last edited by Garzu; May 30th, 2002 at 19:11:50.
    NT phone HOME!!

You brought that on yourselves bro - by trying to farming the place. Of course Funcom wouldn't allow that when Tarasque drops loot as it was supposed to drop it every 18 hour.

So Garzu, are you going to start petition to get people teleported out of Newland Desert so you can farm Van Horn aswell? There is a lot of people sitting afk around MMD. We can't allow that. After all you are drived by that loot. Damn griefers that pvp in Meetmedere.
    ~Lone

Small matter that many Clanners did exactly the same thing until they found out... hanging around in Camelot (fancy that!). We knew then, but did we kick up a fuss?
    Dest

What's going to happen when FunCom opens up The Knights as a Storyline Org? Are they not supposed to hold their meetings in Camelot Castle?

All those empty meeting rooms and libraries are supposed to go to waste because someone can't pharm the Dragon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12