Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roleplaying quick guide

Added a littel bit about Fraction today , but not to much I don´t like to spoil things for you
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Since October 2004 there is a new in game tool for roleplayers. It is called Channel42.

Channel42 is chatbot designed to as a venue for in-character (and occasional ooc) chat among the roleplayers (of Atlantean only at present) of any faction. It is very much like one of the normal chat channels (OT OOC, Shopping) that come with AO interface, except that its run by players. Anyone can join in, just keep it in character, keep it civil and keep it clean.

For story purposes, Channel42 is a fictional frequency on an equally fictional Rubi-Kan “ham” radio network. To that effect users are encouraged use ham radio jargon (or CB radio jargon, we are not fussy) and make static noises from time to time when they talk on Channel42.

To join /tell Channel42 !join
    To leave /tell Channel42 !leave

If you wish to get automatically invited to Channel42 every time you log in, send Dabblez a message in game and I'll set you up.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Why anyone would delete my post is beyond me...
    Raz, dva posle pyati
    Mama papa prosti
    Ya soshla s uma

Quote Originally Posted by Redsleeves
    Why anyone would delete my post is beyond me...
    Read here

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.
    Raz, dva posle pyati
    Mama papa prosti
    Ya soshla s uma

If you are not on atlantean, but on Rimor, then use Nrpb instead of channel42

/tell Nrpb !guest

But as we Rimorians are not technophobe it is a rogue grid node wich handles the communications instead of old fashioned radiowaves. took me quite some while to get a stable/dynamic and safe tap into the grid. Maybe I should have used the old method instead....

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=370269
    for feedback on nrpb
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Small correction, it's "Faction", not "Fraction".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12