Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archetype Press Release regarding the Council of Truth

((once again from the perspective of Saratika, Neutral shade))

"They were asked to keep records and display them for the governments affiliated with it."

Indeed!!

"Where are the records?"

I am sure the clans who are affiliated can get them no problem...one moment...were you affiliated? oh no...that's right. You declined sending a rep...perhaps if you had, you'd already know this information.

oh...and have you even been to www.counciloftruth.org yet? cause I assume that is where questions like this would probably get posted with more response.....

"How many Clans signed up for the Council of Truth?"

Again information that can be found on these forums (not including clans that have signed up since the meeting, but come on....what do you want them to do..come out and go HERE YE HERE YE. SO AND SO HAS SIGNED UP!!!. Bleh)

"How much credits did you allocate from their sign up?"

find out how many clans joined. Add together 1 mil per clan, there is total funds available to the CoT..makes perfect sense to me....

"Where are these records to assure the Clans who care that you are NOT spending it on, say, Terrorist actions?"

oh for the love of.......had you sent a rep...MYABE YOU WOULD KNOW!!!

You said it yourself. The UN of old earth kept records to display them for the GOVERNMENTS AFFILIATED WITH IT. You didn't go, so I guess you don't know.

*looks over her clan application*

Not yet...lets see if they can learn first........
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Should be public knowledge.

And furthermore, who are you to answer our questions? You are a neutral. Did YOU send a rep?

We are asking the Council of Truth. Let them answer and take your nose back the way it came, please.

Rhiannon "Allie" Parsons, Archetype Press Director
    -- Killchain

((from the perspective of Saratike, neutral Shade))

"Should be public knowledge"

I agree, but that did not accuratly represent the statement of the previous post

"And furthermore, who are you to answer our questions? You are a neutral"

who am I? Well I am a citizen of Rubi-ka thanks for asking...why am I answering? maybe cause most if not all the information can be found by even a pooor neutral like myself..so why can't the clans find it? don't understand.

Also I am one who is pretty close to joining the clan fight. with the formation of the council it feels like this may be the right place for me to go....but this thread has certainly made me re think that again...I was under the impression the clans being organized and able to have a voice was something wanted. So what if it has a rule set. Would you prefer anarchy as it has been, and still not have anything change?

"You are a neutral. Did YOU send a rep?"

Nope. Wasn't allowed. Kind of glad I wasn't. I was able to learn all I needed from asking people and reading.

"We are asking the Council of Truth"

sure...so ask them. Contact a rep...I am sure they will be happy to answer questions. Some of them even answered mine..a poooor neutral like me.

"Let them answer and take your nose back the way it came, please."

well if we are going to start asking each other to move body parts, why don't you get your butt in gear and try to find the info yourself, instead of coming public, where I, a poooor neutral, has every right to respond, along with everyone else

Cheers and good luck to you.

*burns the clan application*
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Yes we do have a record of who signed up and declairde their affiliations, and who payed, and all the fees were collected, and i will be keeping books of what every credit is used for. I am willing to have the books revised so you all can be sure that the credits are used for the perposes the CoT desied on.
    Rawenna -Proud General of Alpha Omega

"Royal bitch of the Clans"

Member of the CoT clergical staff

Thank you, Raweena.
    Are these records available to be seen?

Rhiannon "Allie" Parsons, Archetype Press Director
    -- Killchain

ofcourse

They will all be posted as logs on the CoT webpage, Ceslenda will post the affiliations and i will post a lit of the clans that payed the annual fee.
    Rawenna -Proud General of Alpha Omega

"Royal bitch of the Clans"

Member of the CoT clergical staff

Originally posted by Lilyflie
    [B]((from the perspective of Saratika, neutral Shade))

Now see...just when I was sticking up for you guys......

Sallust, everyone has a right to complain about anything they want. I agree with you about the joining and voting part, but are you saying now, that people outside of the council can not approach representatives to have their concerns heard?
    They can not expect to have us come to any format they desire and have the questions answered. I am not dedicating myself to be here 24/7 and answering their questions. This is why I've directed people to the www.counciloftruth.org gridsite. The proper venue for questions about the Council is on the Council's forums themselves.

As for the records Killchain asked about, if he visited the site he'd see that those records are the top news item on the news page. The number of Clans and their affiliations has also been answered in a seperate area by me in these forums.

I don't mind answering questions, but I have a limit to how many times I'll keep answering the same question repeatedly.

I'll repeat again, if you have questions about the Council of Truth then the proper venue for those questions isn't the buzz, it is www.counciloftruth.org
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Talking Little OOC interlude, we'll be back after these messages

Originally posted by Killchain
    (On an OOC note, we won't even go into what was wrong with the whole "Midia" thing. Absolutely no way to directly confront her, and all that. At least we as an org couldn't think of one and the ARKs sure didn't offer one. :/ )
    ((To reply in kind.
    We have contacted Killchain about his declaration of war..asked him if he knew what he was getting into several times and if he would accept the consequences of his actions in an IC manner.
    You accepted...those targeted in the whole borealis sniper ministory accepted and the consequences were what they were.

That people point this out to you right now and you retorting in an OOC way kinda goes against what you agreed to back then, no?

-Fantaghiro))
    Events are like a pack of Dobberman pinchers. the only satisfying way to use them is to unleash them onto innocent bystanders

Indeed Rawenna,the affiliations list has already been posted and has been up for a few days now, i would maybe suggest that Mr Killchain looks a little harder for his answers...

Im watching...

Naefen sat in hes Yalm listening to the radio broadcast from a speaker in Omni Ent.
    Shaking hes head and with a wide smile on hes face he leaned closer to the speaker as the transmission werent top state to say the least.

When it went silent he sat back and started speeding towards the whompa.

"Oh my is it gonna be a rabble when it all falls apart again. I almost hope it wont..... "
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

[Yes, I am aware that I'm in the Atlantean chamber, not Rimor]

Repost:

Once upon a time there was something called the United Nations on Old Earth. Heard about it? If not, I suggest you pull some info up on your NCU. This organ worked together, with a general assembly that voted over different topics. Each member country had one vote, and each member country had to make annual contributions to the UN budget. The budget was used for different sort of things, like the UN troops, contributions to economic ans social development, humanitarian actions and a number of different things.

budg·et - noun

a) An itemized summary of estimated or intended expenditures for a given period along with proposals for financing them: submitted the annual budget to Congress.

b) A systematic plan for the expenditure of a usually fixed resource, such as money or time, during a given period: A new yalmaha will not be part of our budget this year.

c) The total sum of money allocated for a particular purpose or period of time: a project with an annual budget of five billion credits.

The Council of Truth is not *the* UN, but it's *like* the UN.
    Also took the time to find some links for you, since you don't seem to care to do it yourself.

Who joined and what did they vote?

What? When was the meeting called?

Oh look! It's a *drumroll* suggestion list!

I wonder...should some money go to the restoration of Old Athen?

How to join the council - rules and requirements

The clerical staff - Rimor chamber

Council of Truth representatives - Rimor chamber

Paxcorpus sat on her cluttered desk, piled with various reports, print-outs and files. Along with a smg that was quickly disassembled by her for a routine check up. The computer screen that was hardly spotable amid all them paperwork came to life as she was running a constant search in the grid to several keywords. And "Archetype" was among it.

Carefully she pushed a pile of her own weekly reports aside which caused another pile to fall off the end of the desk also cluttering the floor with memos and such.

"Sorry Josh" she said to herself as she could clearly see the Shadow Ops emblem on some of the pages that was now lying to her feet. Her attention went back to the screen and she started reading. After a few lines of reading she started to chuckle and once she finished reading she found herself on the floor laughing so hard she almost broke her ribs. With an aching belly she pulled herself back into the chair.

" Well done, a couple more of those bickering orgs and I'm confident that the Council of Truth stays a myth. Poor Sallust wasting so much effort trying to explain." she thought while she adds the keyword "Council of Truth" into the search.

"Always good for a laugh" she smirked and continued to clean her smg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12