Thread: any OT roleplaying guilds over here in RK2?

any OT roleplaying guilds over here in RK2?

i am in a guild that i do like, but i hear stories about roleplaying guilds that come up with their own missions, and other creative ways to make the game more enjoyable.

i don't know of any roleplaying guilds on RK2. if there are any, please post here, along with what time you play (GMT), and your average level for your guild.

Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

yay! for RP

Yes Division 3 are the ones that spring to mind. I know my org like to roleplay and I think our leader and a few others are trying to plan things.

So, we would welcome any more people who like to play in character

keylight,

Division 3 Academy currently has openings for Class Golf. If you are interested, go to our website at http://www.projectrevenant.com

Once there, register for the forums, go to the Academy forum, and post a application as a reply in the sticky topic titled "Application to the Academy."

The, contact myself, Tyranial, Numi7, Khurusau in game and we will get you /org invited.

From there, we will get you set up with a sponsor who will assist with your recommendations.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

how often do you have events?

i like my guild now (angels of war), but it seems like they are going downhill very fast. they used to talk and team up all of the time, and now i dont think i have seen the leader on in about a month, no one posts to the forum's anymore, guild chat just seems to consist of "hey, anyone online?", etc.....

just browsing through your site, it looks like i am pretty serious about making the changeover to div3.

i guess i was just wondering how often you have events, or how often you get together.

i have a few events in mind that i think would be fun, and would be willing to help run it.

We have run several events in the recent past, the most recent was last Friday. We are ramping up our schedule to run several more very soon.

We are always online and every day we're doing something, be it the regularly scheduled new recruits classes to tactics training to normal team missions and hunting.

Contact us in game and/ or on our boards if you'd like to join.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2