Thread: moRe aBout E3 n bLahs~

Wink moRe aBout E3 n bLahs~

suP peepz. ma 1st posT herE. hehe~
    nEwayz, E3 waS fun, buT Y was funcom hiding iN a coRner n haD nuttin 4 shOs~ haha hoNestLie i weNt in n loOked 4 funcom 1st, inStEad fouNd maseLf in da quiEteST nO-maN's roOm in LA~
    maib cuZ peepz weRe tryiN 2 giVe ouT freE AO CDs on da street 2 every1. =oP
    ooOps~ wRote 2 maNy baD things, hOpe u guyz caN makE a AO2 boOth biGgeR den RagnarokOnline's neXt year~ sO we da pLayas caN go 4 sHoz~ haha. PayYce.
    ~ Mark mE dowN as nauGhty ~

No way am I reading that with the weird capitalization and numbers.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Are you mentally retarded or suffer from some sort of neurologocal problem? Your writing makes no sense and makes you look like an illiterate moron. Sorry.

Alternating caps, I heard it was stupid for a name, but improper English and nothing but alternating caps? I've got a roll of cookie dough in my fridge that can read better than you can write! Sorry for being so harsh against your first post, but if you ever read anything else on this forum you'd realise what you write in amazingly stupid. Almost reminds of "STFU N00B" from JasonX.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Tiffanyko had her char for sale on ebay few weeks ago...thats prolly her n00b ebay owner.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

bah... we're all people. be nice...
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

nope this is tiff

she is just having fun.

And this is why she is liked by me.

You people expect everyone to speak perfect english.

Well guess what this is the world baby not some little wire that runs into your house just for you.

Perfect english and grammer doesnt mean you are smart or dumb it just means you spent time learning how to do it thats all.

Dam it must suck to live in such a small world that you call you head.

This is not aimed at anyone you know who you are.

and what she said is

Fc's booth at ES is in the back corner where the janitor sweeps the trash too.

In fact i heard there was a sign on the wall that says.

HEY DONT FORGET THIS COMPANY BACK HERE IN THE CORNER.

They are passing AO cds to everyone by the 2's and 3's.

No shadowland info either. I can tell you if I was working that booth I would be very nervous of being jumped and being beatin to a pulp. I bet there is a security guard very close to thier booth lol

I have absolutely no problem with people who don't speak perfect english- it's understandable, it might be a second language to you. The issue is not grammar.

What I DO have a problem with is posting something unreadable: consists entirely of l3375p34k, alternating capitals that have no pattern, or AOLSpeak (aka replacing words with letters/numbers, such as you/u, are/r, why/y and the like)

Also, I'm sure Tiff is a great person. It's not that I don't like her, it's that my eyes are bleeding trying to read the message. ;P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Talking

haha. funny posts. just chill~
    ~ Mark mE dowN as nauGhty ~

My thoughts exactly. It just seems so pointless to alternate capitals and insert numbers when its much easier to read in plain english. No language ever deserves to be butchered apart like that. It desrespects the people who use it, study it, or are trying to learn it.

Before anyone else gets on this case I suspect Tiffany Ko is actually employing ironic mimicry and doesn't actually sp33k like that at all.

Isn't that right Tiffany Ko?

guys, dont forget, tiffy isnt from the US, or europe..., shes from asia
    and if i see any f*cking korean jokes ill kill..