Originally posted by kyleb
    Muerg's a puss
    hey now!

Originally posted by kyleb
    lol
    leave me alone!!!!!

who is this anyways?

Howie?

Ya lol, I thought that's why you said Hey Now.
    How'd ya know it was me?

you're the only one I know with green hair!

Bump

Bumpity Bumpity, I dont agree. Or I'd Still be ********Freshman Clankiller4 that got killed by a fricking newbie at lv 6 and earned title by PURE luck ********* Bump

ANYONE OUT THERE!?

I cannot believe I just surfed through 9 pages of posts and questions and calculations and there were officially 3 responses.
    One immediate reply saying yes it works.. another goof post.. and a third yes it works tell us your bugs.

What a joke. What about all the legitimate questions about when people die? DoTs and bots killing people after they are dead? Terminating before dying... logging before dying... team questions.. etc etc etc..

If you want the player base to just "figure it out" then give them the tools to by making the scoring system transparent. And jeez the scoring system is extremely flawed when a lower ranked player may not get points for killing a higher ranked player.

This is just sad. You answer when it suits you. Are you even asking the programmers some of these questions or do you just read it then move on and say screw them.. Or not even read at all?

Talk about lazy. I've seen this behavior on countless threads.

/me sighs

lol im bored, so i decided to read all teh post on this thread too

A lot of peoplethat posted in this thread don't even play anymore.

This is pitiful, ive read thru much of this thread and the lack of response from FC is frustrating as feking hell.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

I dont think that works... I had freshman... like 10 kills. Then, I get killed by an apprentice, lose title, kill 1 more.... kill 2 more... kill 3 more... still Clankiller4 not Freshman Clankiller4!!!
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

so basically as I see it if your lucky enough to find the rare person close to you in points you can get points to a title upgrade. puts my bets on never seeing anyone wearing maxtitle

Dam Caol U seem to be right on :)

LOL

First of all. WHOOOOOO cares about title? Don't! It ruins the fun of PVP. For peeps that know know me in game i like to duel for fun and of course ganking omni . I charge in sometimes in omni arena and try to kill one omni when 5 or 6 around. LOL Y its fun
    This is a game peeps. Try having fun playing it. But as to caol's post that is definitely right. I probably died more times then i won and had apprentice 3 times. I never lost a title from anyone without one. For those of u that did I'm clueless could be another bug like everything else. As i said before HAVE FUN AND GSSSSSSS dont care about title. MORE FUN THAT WAY TRUST ME

BANZAI
    174 rookie lol MA Mrmeyaggi

P.S. only reason im posting servers are done I rather be ganking omni atm. LOL stay out of tir arena omni im warning u except u CAOL
    Former Pres of Damage INC
    Former Veteran of Synergy Factor
    Current member of Nemesis
    RK2 Active
    Mrmeyyaggi 201 ma, Siryaggi 172 keeper, Dochalday 59doc

RK1 (not active)
    Neoyaggi 33 trader, Mrmeyaggi 197ma, Docholidah 145 doc, Gooliath 139enf, Omnikillla 124agent, Drachenfire 83 adv, Yaggi 50 GA2 fixer

NOVALIA!!

HEH bro

DAM SERVER GRRRRRRRRR

LOL

Yaggi

Meyaggi you're a nut
    Funny first the forums were down and the servers were up now the servers are down and the forums are up...

Red face ELO and see rating

I think it should be changed to a pure ELO rating (Like chess is) also I'd like to be able to SEE my rating (Like you can do in chess)

very nice....i luv it..

who killed who?

Who killed who?

Can we imagine kinda site where we can know WHO KILLED WHO?

i say get rid of titles totaly its what ruins pvp atm,, a title system can never be perfect, and when the land control booster pack comes on there will be plenty of things that will be added for pvp and holding the land,,, right now the motivation for pvp for some guys is totaly to get a title,,, and they do preaty much enything.
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast