Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvping right now

Pvping right now

Me, Qzyerth and Pulze.

Clanner was Angessombre - Doc.

Both of us alpha her, Soldier alphas her, shes down to 1/6 hp, full heal, same thing goes on 3/4 times.

How anyone can claim they killed a doctor that high up is a liar?? I mean, WHAT?
    Two enfs and a sl cant kill a doc, that is -Stupid-

56, 148, 76, 968, 660, 968, wow im a uber dmg dealer! ;/

OH MY ****!

how the hell is a DOCTOR Beating us? HOW?!

me, biterey, zuca, auno, demios all attacked her, shes gotta have some new armor or summet

oh add rekkis

Looks like a doc pwned you
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Im am so pissed off!
    not becuase i couldnt kil her.

Because about 15 ppl cant?!

Complete heal should only heal 40% when engaged in PvP combat...

...Makes sense doesn't it?

LOL you deserve it go go angesobre

Besides do you know that Personal notum harvester gives 235 nano every 15 seconds and it only takes 1.200 Nano for CH with 200 Hardcore NCU upgrade.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

yea its kinda silly when u have to fight untill theyre out of nano......with heal whats that?...about 35-40k HP to chip away at?

maybe if your lucky enuff to have another doc debuff or a trader plunder....geeze the only 1 single time EVER that i killed a doc was when i (out of pure luck) managed to stun him before he did his complete heal...not very comforting to know that i won because i got completely lucky on a doc almost 20 lvls lower than me

not sayin i want docs to lose a nano that they really need in a lot of situations or anything...but maybe if a nano heals like 10 time more hp than a single heal,then it should have a longer recharge or somethin

.......OMG!!
    its Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA
    .......................and theres only 2 of us to jump him...let pump up our nike's and run for the wompa =p

And in 14.2, with less crits, heheh, hello!

Hopefully Shadowlands will make enforcers proper "FIGHTERS" and Doctors pussys that cant hit for **** like they should do.

Well, to be honest, docs suck with no crit, or "anyone with a shotgun" ?

But I tried with no crit, I HAVE to use challnger + flurry to do ANY dmg.

That combination is like UVC.

OMG funcom still havent nerfed trader and you already asking to nerf doctor....

Well maybe we should get nerfed in some way since doctor and adventurer were the only one proffesion who havent been nerfed any way since beta 3.

Yes make our complite healing 40%. Make out HP buffs 40% too and make our debuffs 40% in duration and 40% in power.

then i will refuse to HP buff anyone. Same goes to 80 treatmtn buff which is pain for use since SI isnt very usefull skill and people wonder why the hell lvl 151 doctor need mocham to buff treatmnt.

Also dont ask for me to heal you when we teaming.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    And in 14.2, with less crits, heheh, hello!

Hopefully Shadowlands will make enforcers proper "FIGHTERS" and Doctors pussys that cant hit for **** like they should do.

Well, to be honest, docs suck with no crit, or "anyone with a shotgun" ?

But I tried with no crit, I HAVE to use challnger + flurry to do ANY dmg.

That combination is like UVC.

LOL 169+ scope and ithaca works fine without crit buff i dueld lvl 177 MA self buffed and he still got pwned . Crit buff is just to kill faster. Can you kill doctor without UVC?

Of course people will ask for docs will be nerfed, when the only way to kill a doc is to get a trader to debuff the doc.

*laughs*
    ~Lone

I have tried godfinger and today with 2 enf ands and soldier vs angessombre.

I tried alot of Martial artists.

I cant.

I dont suck, I have the best attack rating I can get :|
    And implants, im doing nothing wrong.

OH WELL **** THAT back to ****ing pvp!

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    OMG funcom still havent nerfed trader and you already asking to nerf doctor....

Well maybe we should get nerfed in some way since doctor and adventurer were the only one proffesion who havent been nerfed any way since beta 3.

Yes make our complite healing 40%. Make out HP buffs 40% too and make our debuffs 40% in duration and 40% in power.

then i will refuse to HP buff anyone. Same goes to 80 treatmtn buff which is pain for use since SI isnt very usefull skill and people wonder why the hell lvl 151 doctor need mocham to buff treatmnt.

Also dont ask for me to heal you when we teaming.

I dont give a **** if you wont heal me, Who said we or anyone here is going to team?

I doubt you made a doctor to fight.
    IF you did, then, omfg.
    What the hell? you heal! HEAL ME! not fight!

You go to the kitchen and cook now!

That what im on about! DOCTOR!
    :P

Waaah I just did sneak for 2121!
    Enforcer alpha !

Originally posted by Cloudeh

I dont give a **** if you wont heal me, Who said we or anyone here is going to team?

I doubt you made a doctor to fight.
    IF you did, then, omfg.
    What the hell? you heal! HEAL ME! not fight!

You go to the kitchen and cook now!

That what im on about! DOCTOR!
    :P
    Claudeh i made doctor becasue i always like to play healer class if i wanted to be uber i would make trader . But still i want to have chance to win in pvp just like i did in DAoC.

BTW you should grow up first of all never talk to woman like that. You look like secondary school student on picture. I think you still havent learned that insulting woman only make it worse look at what wenzell done to you .

You know what's even more annoying than doctors? Those damn heal MP's with their healpets...

At least a doctor runs out of nano eventually.

I've duelled Angessombre and won.

So...
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast