Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Dream Date Auction~ ** June 8th**

Menu hmm?

Well I was basically going to leave it as a surprize.. like you need to be there so know kinda thing.. but anyone that listens to
    GRIDSTREAM PRODUCTIONS.. will know a few names that are on the Auction block.. or ..heheh Menu .. as per Miss Lyricia which I actually like that term.

Well to name a few.. we have.. DJ Tarryk, Metalynx .. the lovely Cyandi, and many others.. I don't want to give out names really but like I said The wonderfull staff at Gridstream has been plugging the event on their LIVE shows.. and had mentioned the above named "Dreams".. DJ Boco is providing the entertainment, DJ ShadowRunrr is the Auctioneer.. meaning when a Dream goes up for bid.. only Tells given to Shadowrunrr will be accepted.. and he will announce the highest bid..

The bid time for each dream will be.. determined later..

I'll be posting again..

Thanks for the intrest Miss Lyricia

Exclamation

Well I was basically going to leave it as a surprize.. like you need to be there so know kinda thing.. but anyone that listens to
    GRIDSTREAM PRODUCTIONS..
    Oopsie.....d'oh!

Me and my biiiig mooooouth.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Talking *giggle*

Silly Tarryk!!!

That'll teach you...teehee!!!
    Sex. We all want it, so don't deny it.

isi "Rharia" Lust

Time to dig some cash out of my wallet

I went to the area- great choice! You can bet I'll be there
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

hmmm......

I heard a rumor that a gorgeous green-eyed red-haired 80'ish Engie and member of The Independent Rubikans was going to be auctioned off... not that I'm personally interested (haha) but... well... there might be one or two guys out there interested in a date with her so I thought I'd mention it briefly here... Ya'll come now...

i hear someone who isnt a miracleworker is up for sale

Wink

Doc, I heard that same thing and I have a few hundred credits all saved up in eager anticipation....

just a few hundred?

wow that much

This event should be mad fun....

Lots of desirables up for Auction...

Make sure everyone shows up and don't be shy or stingy..

I may bid on a few people just so I get to play matchmaker **evil grin**

There is also a certain Neutral NT up for bid *cough* but I ask
    that you not bid on her as she is spoken for and her love Nelida
    plans on winning that bid...

This should be a grand event and the Silly Dr and Redheaded
    Vixen are sure to be quite a catch...

See you all Saturday...

Also.. Havent discussed this with Luxurea yet....
    But what do you all think about Auctioning off the
    event Organizer first to start things off with a Bang!!!!

She's gonna go for big money you know....
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Talking Doc, I was just kidding about the "few" hundred credits...

I have SEVERAL hundred credits saved up to bid... *sweet smile*

btw, I heard the Redheaded Vixen say that the neutral NT and the Redheaded Vixen need to get together and decide what to wear... that's what I overheard, anyhow...

Serious for a Moment

Hi.. just a few things I need to make perfectly clear..

1 These people I lovingly call "Dreams" ..are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts.. therefore I personally feel responcible for their saftey and well being.. if there is any Dream that feels he or she needs a Chaperone for the date.. I will provide one at the request of the Dream.

2 There is absolutely no group bidding..what I mean by that is..
    if there is a group of guys pooling their money together to win a bid.. then decide which of you get the date.. under no circumstances will a Dream be required to go on a date with more then one person. For their own saftey.. and its a social date anyway so I just wanted to put that rule in there.. JUST in Case..

3 To keep this a FUN EVENT ..and in the spirit of FAIRNESS
    there will be a limit.. ONE Dream per Dreamer. I don't want some filthy rich person thinking they can waltz up and bid on a handful of guys or girls and walk away with more then one date. One Date per person. I know its a charity event.. but honestly for me.. everyone having fun and a rocking party is more important then the possiblilty of the guild bank overflowing.

4 This I mentioned before.. it is a SILENT Bid.. any Bids SHOUTED OUT will be IGNORED.. I have an auctioneer for the event to handle bid tells.. please don't flood him (DJ shadowrunrr) or send in bogus bids..give him time to keep track of the bids so he can announce the HIGHEST BID ..so the bidding can either close or continue.. PLEASE THis Is Important.. for the bidding to actually happen..

In addition to the Dreams that will be present the day of the event.. I have some dreams that are still willing to help out ..but just can not be availible to be here for the event itself..
    So Im proposing an absentee bid.. if the absent Dream is bidded upon and the Dreamer gets the absentee bid.. you and the Dream will recive an email from either myself or a member of the Healing Hands as a reciept of sort.. that way you will know yes you are still entitled to this date and the Dream knows she acutally has a date to plan with you.

Oh yeah..seeing how this is a charitable event and nothing more then the promise of a social date, a chance to know someone ect ect..there will be no refunds given if your date does not go as planned.. so either you should know what you think a Dream Date..NOTE THE WORD Dream Date ..Not EROTIC DREAM..WET DREAM ect ect.. but a nice date would be..perhaps a Dream already has a plan..but maybe not.. please don't think cause you have donated to the cause that things are going to just fall into place.. communication is key.

Please just lets all try to have fun with this.. since at the moment its impossible for me to do so..

*sighs* ..Thank once again.. Hope to see you all there..
    Lux

PS..No way am I going first unless Im forced into it..!!!!!

Talking

Lux your doing a great job hun!!!!

I am looking forward to this, even if Jisun appears to have her eyes on a non-miracle worker.

Please people read what she said, this is for fun and to get to know new people. who knows where those friendships will lead, but dont expect that just becuase you bid a few mill for someone your entitled to get them into their birthday suit so to speak.

Remember we all play for fun

I will have fun im only there to bid on only one girl .

Just im saving money hope i can date her ones.

No name hehe just will see if i loose bad luck.

Talking WOOOOOOT

That was a cool event Lux

might not be the first to congratulae you, but WOOT

i had a great time, and a couple of dates

100mill raises yay

Congrats and thanks to Luxurea for an excellent event.

Im sorry i had to leave early but it was fun while it lasted for me

Congrats on raising the 100mil aswell!
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12