Thread: Beach Party.

Beach Party.

Friends, colleges and even you rat bastards Ive been fighting for a while now....
    I am hosting a beach party Monday the 19th at Bronto Burger`s outside Newland City and would be honored to see ya all there.
    I have missed seing you all in a more social environment. I have talked to the Bronto Burger Corp and theyve promised that if theyre vendor is alive...... they will sell us all the BBQ`s and hamburgers we want at a fair prize. I will also reward the one wearing the coolest beach outfit(male or female......or Trox) and there will be a swimming contest. The winners of both these contests will be rewarded the humble sum of 1 mill creds.
    I hope to see you all there in your coolest beach wear.

Yours, for the time being, friendly
    Naefen

((The whole shabang will start at 1800 Norwegian time. Im pretty sure thats 1600GMT but if Im wrong someone plz correct me ASAP ))
    Last edited by Naefen; Apr 14th, 2004 at 06:40:52.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

bump..Its tomorrow

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

bump

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

When tommorrow? Eastern Standerd time plz
    Bushido is the way of the warrior. Nirvana is the path of true enlightenment. NTs must struggle to confine themselves as Warriors in this world,while still maintaining the path of wisdom.
    Chrioset-195/7 Nanomage/NT
    Duesentas-199/8 Atrox/Enfo
    Iloveshiz-131/0 Solitus/Fixer (no GA twinkage)
    Chriosat-88/0 Nanomage/Trader (wannabe Tradeskiller)
    Gualo - 155/2 Nanomage/Engy (the Real TSer)
    FUN COM, Please Make NT's the top Damge Dealers Again!!!!!!
    AO Mainframe-Click here - Down indefinitly
    Auno-Click here

SUCCES!

Ty all who showed up. This was great fun.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats