Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Man Gigas' Guide to Twinking v. 2.0

twink enfs

we should revive this topic. someone with more experience and intelligence then me start telling us how to dual cleavers and all that =p

Duel both weapons in the same hand!

Some should remake this guide. Theres alot more stuff that helps for twinkin since AI came out.

this stuff is kinda old isnt it
    General of Shadows of Sanity

Valonstiker -202/8 NT equipmentandperks (Retired)
    Towertaker -167/3 ENF
    Tombombadil -60/0 ENGI

Quote Originally Posted by Valon
    this stuff is kinda old isnt it

Yes old, but makes some good reading when your at work and have "nothing to do". LOL

Get to work you lazy bums... o.O
    Muhahaha

Great guide !

You need to have the 3 stamina implants QL150~ to have the T1 without being OE, and then only one shiny implant in 2HE who give +80 at level 150. Then its impossible with T1 to equip beter weapons than the stygian or Frost if you want T1 and 2he weapon.

If you have an other solution i take it !
    Talmahera Adventurer, ACF Resistance 220/30 ¤ Gallya Engi 220/30 ¤ Amaruka Enfo 220/27 ¤ Lemulet Crat 220/23 ¤ Maherann Adv 200/24 ¤ Maheyem NT 165/23 ¤ Dunann Fixer 150/20 ¤ Conann Enfo 60/6

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Aitsme
    Yes old, but makes some good reading when your at work and have "nothing to do". LOL

Get to work you lazy bums... o.O

lol That is so true Sitting in work right now hehe

Smile level 60 Enf equipped with two Q140 cleavers

Just got my level 60 Enf equipped with two Q140 cleavers. I think the main problem was the 630MM at level 60, using a few different methods to what is posted in the guide.. I managed to gain this and will be happy to post what I used, if anyone is interested. I would like to thank Old Man Giga and all the people who posted here with information and tips as this helped me past a few of the problems that I came up against while trying to achieve this.

Thanks

Jailbuild

Quote Originally Posted by jailbuild
    Just got my level 60 Enf equipped with two Q140 cleavers. I think the main problem was the 630MM at level 60, using a few different methods to what is posted in the guide.. I managed to gain this and will be happy to post what I used, if anyone is interested. I would like to thank Old Man Giga and all the people who posted here with information and tips as this helped me past a few of the problems that I came up against while trying to achieve this.

Thanks

Jailbuild
    I would love to know if this can be done without Alien Armor.

Nevermind read previous posts and can be done without alien armor.

Further question regarding T1 for a 60 Enf;

Giga rightly describes the process to get the Shoel ring from ergo in Ely, go collect the 4 parts, give to ergo...

There's no mention of the Challenger mission, is this new?

In order to complete the mission for the ring, you have to get the Challengers Tooth... My lil lvl60 has to kill a level 90 Heck-like mob... oks I thought... until I tried .. it's got about 80k hp vs my 3.5k and hits a damn site harder... Apparently there's a 'trick' to it, run the 'Bane of the Challenger' nano for a very nice 97k damage.. love to, but it's got a level 90 req =(

For full T1 I need shoel sigs, for that I need shoel ring.. Imma stuck now :/

What's the trick guys?

Get Scheol sigs in Ely

Any sided mobs in Ely dungeons lvl 80+ can drop Scheol sigs.

Ahha.. thankee

Nice workaround solution.

However, if anyone knows, (I have heard of lil toons making it as far as ado/pen before), how to complete the ring mission I'd be grateful

Hmm, I'm making a 60 enf for pvp and totw helping and whatnot, it's 54 atm.. 1hb, I'm getting a 102 and 104 mortiig beater ( no way i could get the mult melee for something higher) All necessary skills that have to do with the twinking are maxed and will remain maxed until 60. I was worried about the mm before, Since I am not the type of person to do hardcore twinking.. If it's avoidable I mean. So basically I'm hoping I can get away with 130-ish mm imps+ jugglers treat+2 ambidextrous perks + 2 counterweight perks, Which should get me enough I think.. (req around 530 mm).

MY noob questions are:
    IS this doable with 15mil? (no, I do not have anything yet.. JT will be borrowed) I've offered 7.5 for the needed beaters.

Then.. Preda armor. I can't do t1, It's too much money and work for me, I just finished up my t1 on my main char.. And I also dont have the comp lit for it on my enf. 300 sense sounds pretty simple to get for the preda, And if I use preda+ an inf helm id end up with 3k-ish acs. And then of course I'd get all the nice little bonuses of preda, So wouldn't this do well In pvp/totw? I'm not expecting to get apprentice or anything lol, Just have a nice solid twink. And when you think about it, 2 mortiiig beaters is still better than a panther anyway. And I don't have full preda yet, 2 pieces.. I'll try and camp predators for more Even though I know there's ALWAYS some 200 camping them :S.

How much would a 75 Inf helm cost me?

Also.. token board, What token board should I shoot for? Is it possible to do mishes (without it being SO tedious) to get the tokens at lvl 60 without leveling?

Thanks a bunch.
    And great guide OMG, You should add beaters though.

BTW I just got my beaters, 1's on now with a skull of woe, still 6 lvls to 60.
    Last edited by ibez; Jan 24th, 2006 at 20:21:30.
    cookehz cookehz cookehz milk coookehz cookehz cookehz

Quote Originally Posted by ibez
    Hmm, I'm making a 60 enf for pvp and totw helping and whatnot, it's 54 atm.. 1hb, I'm getting a 102 and 104 mortiig beater ( no way i could get the mult melee for something higher) All necessary skills that have to do with the twinking are maxed and will remain maxed until 60. I was worried about the mm before, Since I am not the type of person to do hardcore twinking.. If it's avoidable I mean. So basically I'm hoping I can get away with 130-ish mm imps+ jugglers treat+2 ambidextrous perks + 2 counterweight perks, Which should get me enough I think.. (req around 530 mm).

MY noob questions are:
    IS this doable with 15mil? (no, I do not have anything yet.. JT will be borrowed) I've offered 7.5 for the needed beaters.

Then.. Preda armor. I can't do t1, It's too much money and work for me, I just finished up my t1 on my main char.. And I also dont have the comp lit for it on my enf. 300 sense sounds pretty simple to get for the preda, And if I use preda+ an inf helm id end up with 3k-ish acs. And then of course I'd get all the nice little bonuses of preda, So wouldn't this do well In pvp/totw? I'm not expecting to get apprentice or anything lol, Just have a nice solid twink. And when you think about it, 2 mortiiig beaters is still better than a panther anyway. And I don't have full preda yet, 2 pieces.. I'll try and camp predators for more Even though I know there's ALWAYS some 200 camping them :S.

How much would a 75 Inf helm cost me?

Also.. token board, What token board should I shoot for? Is it possible to do mishes (without it being SO tedious) to get the tokens at lvl 60 without leveling?

Thanks a bunch.
    And great guide OMG, You should add beaters though.

BTW I just got my beaters, 1's on now with a skull of woe, still 6 lvls to 60.
    Well, if you decide to camp for preda, make sure you have a nice 1-attack that can damage more than 50% of a named pred in ely's hp. 'Cause there's always a 200+ soldier with full auto at every spawn. :S And make sure you have a few month's to camp for a full set.

Also, I think it'd be cheaper (and easier) to camp for t1 for your enf. And kinda easy to get on too, since you have a guide here that explains EXACTLY how to get it on at lvl 60.

just my two cents.
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumarte
    Well, if you decide to camp for preda, make sure you have a nice 1-attack that can damage more than 50% of a named pred in ely's hp. 'Cause there's always a 200+ soldier with full auto at every spawn. :S And make sure you have a few month's to camp for a full set.

Also, I think it'd be cheaper (and easier) to camp for t1 for your enf. And kinda easy to get on too, since you have a guide here that explains EXACTLY how to get it on at lvl 60.

just my two cents.
    I dont have maxed comp lit, I cant get enough even with150 imps.
    Besides, pred would be better than t1 I think anyway. 150 body dev helps hp a TON. 150 nano pool, 50 to evades helps reduce crits, 50 to init., plus a few other little bonuses.

Also, I found a 78 artillery helm. Could i sell it for enough to buy an infantry helm?
    cookehz cookehz cookehz milk coookehz cookehz cookehz

I bit of necro, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by _______Old Man Gigas
    6c. First Tier Professional Armor
    ... One thing to note is, to do this quest, you must already have the insipid ring. Due to an error on FC's part, not considering twinks, the only place the items for the insipid ring drop are located in the Subway Dungeon. So keep that in mind when making a twink from scratch to make sure you get the 4 items for the Insipid Ring. For those already over lvl 25, you'll have to perform the insipid ring quest in nascence also.
    Some guides mention that from lvl 100 ergo gives you the nasc-ely ring without the quest. However this seems to be changed since I got it at 56 just by talking to him. Therefore no quest needed for those 60 twinks who forgot to collect their 4 parts from subway.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Huh? that changed? Gotta test it right away... I tried the quest a while ago, and it was bugged for me. Boss kept despawning. Farmed my insigs in ely statics, but I wouldnt mind the ring now.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

I ment the nascense ring part. The ely-scheol ring still needs the quest.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

One question, how am I supposed to keep the Tier 1 armor out of OE at lvl 60? even keeping the 150 implants in, and losing a lot the symbiants that go in those slots add too that is useful to me, still have to always have behe/IC running for it to be 100%

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast