Thread: SHORT NOTICE: Wedding Invitation [And Good-bye Party]

SHORT NOTICE: Wedding Invitation [And Good-bye Party]

Blackwind "Demongun" and "Magan" have finally realized the truth, they're in love.
    Today they're getting married, and are inviting you to join them and witness.

Ceremony starts around 21:45cet (One hour from now!), on the roof of Reets Retreat. Afterwards there will be a party with DJ Pantie in the Glassfloor room.

So please leave your guns at home and dress up for the occasion!

[OOC Note: The party afterwards is also a going-away party for Magan. ='( We'll miss you Mags.]

And yes..We know it's short notice.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Hangover Report

*Feels a little groggy*

Thank you everyone who came to the ceremony and reception!
    We were a little worried at first if anyone would come, but I have to say the turnout was great for our occassion!

Execpt for a late best man and flower/booze-leet, I think both the ceremony and reception went flawless, and I hope everyone had a good time.
    Thank you for all your best wishes, congratulations and song dedications, it all made it into a special night/evening for us!

And thanks to DJ Nexeus (Did I spell that right?) and DJ Pantie for entertaining us with great music.

[We all love you and are going to miss you Magan. *hugs*]

**Edit: Wow, how could I forget? Special thanks to Priestess Janian for doing the ceremony on such short notice!
    Last edited by Cham; Apr 11th, 2004 at 14:10:51.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Ugh, guess I missed that... but I hope ya'll accept my congrats all tha same, even if late, eh?

((What, i go in holidays for 3 friggin' days in almost 2 years, and you dare plan a wedding! Oh the fate! )
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I could not make it, ah well. Congrats to you both on your wedding. May long life and happiness come to you both.

(( I do not know Magan but it is sad to hear of someone leaving. Good bye Magan. Come back for a vist! ))

<(

It has taken me this long to put any words on how I feel about hearing Magan leave... a person who I have always been interested to learning more of but now... never will have the chance. All I can say is... I wish you the best in whatever you do, till the end of your days and beyond.

As for the wedding... and to what may happen because of it... m'friend Cham... I shall always see you as my friend and be there for you. This goes the same for my sis.

)>
    Ylemae (6-10? years old):
    "Lemmy" (True name: Jiselle Waldram)
    Jennifer Matusz - Daughter to Don "Doncarnage" Matusz

Chelle "Crysallys" Dinnen (14 years old)
    Hayley Dinnen's Daughter
    Growth Accelerated as a Baby
    Born Dec 25, 29476 RST
    Trainee in Vector Blue

((*is still sniffling over the whole thing*

That was the most fun I've had in a long time in AO, it's so great to see two good friends getting together! That was most likely my last appearance as Lunya for a long, long time... and I'm honored that it was as DG and Mag's bridesmaid!

*hugs!*))
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

Kinda late, sorry I missed this post. It was a pleasure to do the imporoptu wedding for Magan and see her off. It was a huge pleasure to do this event, and I hope her safe journeys.
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."