Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buh Bye

lol

Can I create quests and jobs?

... no. Go program your own fecking game.

PS wow - didnt hit the 60 Seconds in some time now ;c)
    Zack "Raik" Brumble - "Boom Hippie Bye Bye, the Raik is back!"

about to fire it up, took a while to download, bloody isp broadband my ass, could get a higher downstream through a rubber band.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

can i talk to other players?

no after firing up the client and connecting to our servers, your keyboard will be disabled, and your microphone uninstalled. we did this to aid balance, as some players were talking to each other to exchange information.

genuine one :

Can you fall from great heights, and will it kill you?

duh....

rofl

"frequently asked" implies theres more idiots out there than i can count on one hand, right?

...so what do you think about the teaser?
    I find the inventory system kinda half assed, but that hover bike has "Raik" written all over it :c)

Neocron is playable from different viewpoints. Has any thought been put into ensuring that no one viewpoint has an undue advantage over another?

opening your eyes _will_ still give you an unfair advantage in playing a game. next moron.

well i like the teaser teh inventory system looks like it should be taken out and shot. but it look damn nice. damn nice, i think i could get into that, very cyber punky

erm... a few things tho...

in the teaser, there was not a single door in the entire city. not one, all the enterances are holes in the wall. destrys the imersion a bit. the strippers.... stand there and wobble with really bad skins. thats not a strip joint, thats a jelly impersanation club.

the hover bike looks fantastic but im a little worried about the griefing... i hope the LE chip thing works well, because if it does, thats all my griefing worries out the window.

I guess we will have to see...
    I just hope to get a seat in Beta - they have ~3200 beta geeks ritenow and they are aiming for 4300ish in this phase..

yep - the inventory system sure needs a bit of 'love' ...omg I just said the L word...

yeah well the strip joint is not really all that hot either - but i think the screenshot link has updated material already... and hey - they look better than the 'duke nukem 3d' ones ;c)

well, if you get in, drop back here and tell me how its going, alternativly, if your account runs out, send me a mail at punky_munkey@yahoo.com you got me interested

jep...

the E3 screenies leave me with the impression that they kinda did something with the wobble blocks (aka strippers)

http://www.avault.com/news/avscreens...=5222002-13910

Talking will do :c)

gee they should pay me for promo ;c)

I'll drop you an eMail soon as I get some feedback... why don't you register yourself? wont take 3 minutes ;c)

if you show me yours, ill show you mine... hope you dont go blind now..

Stoffel736@gmx.net

s'me

yeah, what the hell, ill sign up need something to do after exams, and ao is starting to bore me... now get intra, jimmysav and yy to apply too cant split the massive

Cool erm...

I guess we will have to wait til they see this thread in the morning... if they don't post any feedback on this thread I guess we needa Start a specific one with their names in the thread title :c)~

how obnoxious would it be to have a title consisting of ~15 Fixer names? *g*

hehe, yeah, we're up to our old tricks again anyhow, ive gotta get to bed, got a human/computer interaction exam tomorrow. argh! g'night dude

"What steps are being taken to make sure that certain classes do not dominate?

The beta test will play a major part in testing that certain classes do not dominate. "

you hear that FunCom? *laff*

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    hehe, yeah, we're up to our old tricks again anyhow, ive gotta get to bed, got a human/computer interaction exam tomorrow. argh! g'night dude

night mate - g'luck on yer exam :c)

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    yeah, what the hell, ill sign up need something to do after exams, and ao is starting to bore me... now get intra, jimmysav and yy to apply too cant split the massive
    Bah, I'm an old stodgy stick in the mud... Can't teach a old dog new tricks... and If I remember correctly from the early literature, the combat system is Quake style (if I remember correctly) which means I'm toast, as the big ol phat 56K will chunk that right out the window. Great concept, but... well... eh... not to sure... but - its not SWG... so there is a chance I could pick it up.

But, I've got a lot to sift through with AO first... and I've got to make a decision about NWN still (I have considered it again... hmmm...)
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

/me prods Yy towards NWN.
    You know... I bet you would be a classy DM and builder!

I'll be heading that way with my Bro.

as for Neocron... I'll probably sign up for that too with you guys

not sure about neocron, I remember somepeople leaving for the beta and coming back begging to be let back into Ao Also prefer 3d view to first person for roleplaying games (like to be able to see how cool I look ) I've signed up for SWG beta (yes I was drunk at the time lol), see how that turns out, anything else looking good out there?

hugs to you all

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Yyerinfhar
    and If I remember correctly from the early literature, the combat system is Quake style (if I remember correctly)
    As much as I could Gather from the FAQ it will be _presented_ like a first person shooter, but alot of factors will be influenced by your characters skills.. I dont know what im talking about until i have seen it in Beta...

You should sign up mate - its free and wont take more than three minutes ;c)

find out for yourself what its really like, no? :c)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast