Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Focus-Funneling Info Needed

Lightbulb Focus-Funneling Info Needed

Combine Focus-Funneling Device (Cerubin - BS Dungeon) with Focus-Funneling Spirit (Imp Bosses - Elysium) and you get:

Hud2 Primitive Focus-Funneling Helper

Then you can train it to either love (Hiathlin bosses - Elysium) or hate (Sadistic Soul Dredges - Elysium), which gives you:

Hud1 Rancorous Focus-Funneling Helper
    Hud3 Loving Focus-Funneling Helper

All 3 items together give you quite a tradeskill bonus:
    +150 ME, EE, QT, WS
    +75 Chemistry
    +60 Pharmatech and NP
    +30 Comp lit
    Last edited by Mercatura; May 11th, 2004 at 01:33:23.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Training program has been found in elysium, but still on a total standstill with the Spirit. The spirit is the missing piece, I believe I can make the new hud items if someone gets any info on it.
    Darkmgl: Level 211 Lich

Hmm interesting, ive been inside the dungeon the whole day, and still no Spirit loots, just devices, please if someone gets a hold on the spirits hit us with a post!

Anyone try using a screwdriver on the one that is dropping yet? They have the same skin and just work in a slightly opposite manner...Perhaps we just need to make a minor adjustment to it via the screwdriver to get the other item.

I'd try it myself but I'm stuck at work. Additionally I think it might be worth trying combining some other drops from te dungeon with it to get the Spirit version. Perhaps the tool that gets consumed for making the prowler armor?
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Or perhaps try combining something like pure liquid notum on it as well. Could be some mundane familiar process applied to a new item...
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Anyone tried a Spirit-Tech Crafting Tool instead of a screwdriver?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Had another thought, perhaps a calibration tuner or a disposal unit electrical toolset.

I'm thinking along the lines of what would make the item work better on electrical things and less on mechanicals since the descriptions speak specifically of that. If someone wants to try these things let us know if you have any success. I'll try a bunch of stuff on them when I get off work, but hoping someone who isn't trapped there like me can try experimenting also. If not, I'll be working on it when I get home
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Originally posted by Kzak
    Anyone tried a Spirit-Tech Crafting Tool instead of a screwdriver?

Hmm, good idea Kzak. I'll just go hit up Yuttos tools when I get the chance and see about working on these things with everything they've got. Good idea to look for spirit related thing to upgrade them with also.
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Another possibility, can these items be hacked? Perhaps we hack them (a favorite tradeskill of this patch) and then combine something with them like EE tutoring device or spirit tech crafting device, etc...
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Confirmed drop on Focus-Funneling Spirit. From a named Imp up by ergo in Ely.

So where do the training things drop?
    Im a fighter not a farmer and I refuse to use a Scythe

Meagwin an orginal sword using enforcer

Sure I can build things, just dont ask me to kill things if my Bot dosent listen.

PaksenarrionCombat? Whats combat oh... you mean that stuff I have to let the bot do so I can do more tradeskills.

Ah, cool. Now someone should try to combine the spirit with the device somehow.

The device can't be hacked, afaik. I basically threw my toolbox at it.

With a confirmed spirit drop, someone should test it out. If anyone wants to donate a spirit to me ....
    Tyrell, Engineer and CTO of Tyrell Corporation
    "More Human than Human"

Uber! Glad we got drop point secured now. I'll camp some up later when I wake up before work. I'll let yall know how combination process goes. I'm sure we're right about this btw. Gotta be built from the other ones.
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

IT iS CONFIRMED

Combine the Focus-Funneling device with a Focus-Funneling Spirt gets you a Primitive Focus-Funneling Helper.

Im a fighter not a farmer and I refuse to use a Scythe

Meagwin an orginal sword using enforcer

Sure I can build things, just dont ask me to kill things if my Bot dosent listen.

PaksenarrionCombat? Whats combat oh... you mean that stuff I have to let the bot do so I can do more tradeskills.

2nd Confirmation

Focus Funneling Device - Cerbun (Crypt of Home) high drop rate
    Focus Funneling Spirit - Ely (named Imps) low drop rate (atleast for me)

now I just need to know who the Training program drops from.

- rhyz
    Last edited by rhyztaz0; Apr 6th, 2004 at 21:40:56.
    "There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."

-==Oscar Levant==-

At this place i would like to thank FC for 6 more items with low droprate ill have to camp/buy for millions.
    Unnerf the NTs please.

Question

Hello...

Does someone know, what I have to combine to get the Loving and the Rancorous Version of the Helper???

Iam really interested but I have no idea atm :/

Maybe we have to combine the Spirit Version with the Primitive to get the other ones

The Funneling Spirit drops from the named Imps in the north of Elysum near Ergo and you can combine it with the Device out of the new dungeon to get the Primitive one

Spirit training Program

Description: This wicked program seems to have been designed to help you teach primitive focus-funneling helpers what hate/love is.

there are no other focus-funneling items in database so i guess you aply training program onto helper.

Anyway...noone found Spirit training Program (to my knowlage) yet...so these are all assuptions.
    Unnerf the NTs please.

found a spirit training program (love) on boss in ely

LOL me wonders why ppl post like that......WE know it drops in Ely, and we know it drops off a dyna.....so if ya found it..what boss or atleast the mob type.

- rhyz
    Last edited by rhyztaz0; Apr 6th, 2004 at 23:05:07.
    "There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."

-==Oscar Levant==-

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast