Thread: Attn: Omni Mining: Last chance for a peaceful solution to your destructive ways!

Attn: Omni Mining: Last chance for a peaceful solution to your destructive ways!

Let all those on Rubi ka know that we in the NLF are all for peace. Violence is something we only consider as a last resort. Sadly, if the assaults on our people continue, we shall have no choice but to move our objectives to a more serious level.
    Please, we beg of you, avert the disaster that awaits you on April 4th. We shall extend our hands in peace, by heading to ICC, neutral grounds, at 2PM EST on saturday, April 3rd, as an 11th hour attempt at peace talks with you. Please, be reasonable, and do not force our hand at violence.
    Whether you decide to heed these words or not, the Nanomage Liberation front shall be in ICC, waiting and hoping to commence peace talks, and come to some sort of resolution to avoid anything more serious that might await you, should you decide to ignore our pleas. Think carefully on this, much rests on your decision.
    If you decide to ignore this, than we shall most certainly see you on April 4th, but we assure you: We shall most certainly be in much less mood for parley. Till all are Free!
    Founder and Original Leader of The Nanomage Liberation Front (RIP)
    Founder, Original, and Former Leader of Third Faction. (Ask Funcom)

(www.thirdfaction.com Reroll Neutral, the true Underdogs!)

Re: Attn: Omni Mining: Last chance for a peaceful solution to your destructive ways!

Originally posted by Nohva
    Let all those on Rubi ka know that we in the NLF are all for peace.
    That's a shame, actually...
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*sighs, shaking her head*

General Nohva... dat's General, right?... How d'ya expect a peaceful discussion when ya begin yer announcement with such harsh words?

It almost feels like ya dun't want such a discussion to happen, so that ya can gain more... 'legitimacy'?... in runnin' yer actions tha day after.

*taps a figner against her lips, slightly frowning*
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Omni-Tek does not fear your kind; we have endured better terrorists than you. In fact, I urge you to reconsider. It's not too late to stop, to back down.

Attack Omni-Tek property, and be prepared to face our wrath.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Official statment from: Gensis Technology

The Genesis Technology corporation support the actions of Omni-Mining and the defense of all of Omni-Tek property.
    ~ Respect - Tolerence - Fun ~

This is an interesting statement. I have a few comments about it.

we in the NLF are all for peace. Violence is something we only consider as a last resort.
    Last I checked your group’s actions speak otherwise. Last resort? It seems that every resort is the last. All the NLF are known for is violent actions. If you believe you are not a violent group, perhaps it is time to change your ways. The NLF’s current reputation as violent terrorists counters this statement greatly.

assaults on our people continue
    Omni-Mining never assaulted your “people.” We are a civilian force and do not partake in the military actions of Omni-Tek. If you mean assault by mining, this is not an assault. The notum mined by Omni-Tek will not deplete thus we are not assaulting your group.

Enough of my comments. I will be direct, I do not trust this statement at all. Peace? You are like a clanner with a grenade in one hand and a plasma gun in the other stating to the enemy, let us have peace. This “plea” is not trustworthy and is not a known way of the NLF.

Nevertheless, Omni-Mining has always been open to peaceful talks. I will see is any Omni-Mining representatives are not busy on Saturday. If a representative is willing to speak with your group, then we will be there.

Re: Re: Attn: Omni Mining: Last chance for a peaceful solution to your destructive ways!

Let all those on Rubi ka know that we in the NLF are all for peace.
    Hmm. That reminds me of a book I read a little while back. It was an extremely old book, written in the 20th century, or something like that.

If I remember correctly, the slogan in that book went something like this:

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't read it; there are no pictures in that book.

Your words are useless, Nohva. I feel your actions on the 4th will be even more so. Why don't you just give up these crazy antics and embrace the care of Omni-Tek?

Some noob with a plan to

1. Steal thongs
    2. ?????
    3. Dance!

(And why can't I use my proper name of "Cosmik"? OMGORZ! Nerf!!)

My words are found at n3rfed

Re: Attn: Omni Mining: Last chance for a peaceful solution to your destructive ways!

Let all those on Rubi ka know that we in the NLF are all for peace. Violence is something we only consider as a last resort.
    If this is a truthful statement, why did you threaten first, then announce at the last moment your desire to have a peace conference? Your tactic here is an appeal to force. You are basically saying, “If you don’t agree to talk to us, something bad will happen to you.” However, when you announced your attack prior to your desire to talk, you destroyed your credibility as a body willing to negotiate. If this were a labor/management dispute, it would be similar to the workers walking out of the plant prior to announcing their intent to negotiate their contract.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I have sent a representative to explain our position. But as everyone expected, these talks did nothing productive. The NLF went to the ICC, displayed rather untrueful statements about themselves and then completly ignored our position. The representative listened to the NLF babble for quite some time and in the end, they got up and left. Nohva stated before he ran off, that they will follow through with their protest.

As I will state again, any hostile actions taken tommorow against any Omni-Tek property and citizens at the Omni-Mining HQ will not be taken lightly.