Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets combine a guild for known locations where certain types of weapons drop!

Lets combine a guild for known locations where certain types of weapons drop!

Kid From Fooqui, I think this is blitzable to. I wasn't impressed with the top damage on these, but they do have all of our attacks. Any observations would be welcome.

Obfuscating Dagger I found these off of Nascense/Elysium Redeemed mobs in the Redeemed village around lvl 40/60 & Utopolis (skunkpike) around level 80/90. Obfuscating daggers drop on faction mobs throughout the zones." from Thorswind. Just looted a QL60 from a Mala at the Chapel of Chants in Ely. The faction mobs seems to have a very rare drop.

Typical Dragon Tooth Poker QL 177. random Tarasque-loot, thanks to Shantara.

Nippy John Stiletto Nerfed by FC to 175-375 (300) damage. Nevertheless it probably will still be the best Shade weapon after all (even for highlevel Shades) as there is no other weapon with a comparable damageoutput you can use 1/1 on full def including a crit scope equipped. NJS drops exclusively from Nippy Slither - a level 195 SL boss located at the end of the Slither cave down in Adonis Abyss. (Btw: it took me about ~200 Kills to get my 2 Nippys while others get a 3 Nippys out of 4 Kills - so the droprate is some kinda "unfair"...), thanks to Shantara. From Adonis only mobs in Slither Cave.

Eye-Gouger I found these off of Nascense Redeemed mobs in the Redeemed village. They were more common if I remember correctly. I also found these in the main Elysium Redeemed city Utopolis on the 2nd floor, again they seemed to be more of a common drop and around level 80 to 95.

Lady of Deceit and Lord of Deceit both do a damage of 300-400 (300) - Poison AC and therefore seem to be the piercing weapons with highest mindamage. Also the MBS of 2500 looks nice, but the speed of 3/3 makes you slow down rather a bit. There's even more to criticize looking at the specials: only sneak attack und dimach are available. Also I'm still wondering why there's a Lady (QL 299) respectively a Lord (QL 300) as there are no differences regarding the stats and requirements. Since neither of the two did drop so far as well as considering the high QL I'm pretty sure they will be to find in Pandemonium, this was all from Shantara, and if I can find some of the forums this is discussed I wil add it! Also they do give some nice health & psy mod bonuses.

Newland Fish Knife - Five Stars (by QL: One Star / Two Stars / Three Stars / Four Stars / Five Stars) is a weapon with acceptable minimum damage which makes it suitable for RK as well as for SL. Unfortunately the NFK only drops in RK dynacamps so that there are rather few in circulation, as per Shantara. I have to say that the attack rating is one of the best I've seen of 1900 in comparison to other RK weapons listed that average between 1200 to 1500.

Sigd Can be purchased in stores in the gardens or I found these off of Nascense Redeemed mobs in the Redeemed village. They were not rare or common if I remember correctly. I also found these in the main Elysium Redeemed city Utopolis on the 2nd floor, again they seemed to be not rare or common drop and around level 80 to 95. They can also be found sold in the gardens up to around level 145 to 150. From what I've read they are decent against Hecklers.

Bronto Vet Lancet These were a very common drop. I found these off of Nascense Redeemed mobs in the Redeemed village. I also found these in the main Elysium Redeemed city Utopolis on the 2nd floor, around level 80 to 95. Honestly these are not an impressive weapon. They give no bonuses and have a very low minimum & maximum damage. The only good thing is that they don't take brawl and are common.

Die Kleine Nadel drops up to QL 300. Left hand only weapon. Lately I've seen these drop more frequently. Nasc: any named mini boss, named dragons in swamp (ql25/30, Lord, Lady & Spirit Boss (ql15/25) at temple near Frontier Bridge, Elysium: minx by ergo (ql133) or any named mini boss, or extremely rare form Malas & Hiathlins by the temple of chants, Catacomes under Nero & Shunpike, Scheol: Just outside of Ergo on the doorway to Adonis there are a number of mini-bosses (spirit & spirit hunters) and 2 minx (ql143) that drop, Catacomes under Court & Bog, Adonis: Near first artifact in perm key quest the spirits & spirit hunters (ql157), and spirits around City North & South.

Spike of Menace (OT) as well as Trick Poker(Clan) Damage 134-361 (50) drops up to QL 300 and has to be build combining a Turn Spirit for Shade with either an Inamorata Rapier (Omni version) or a Sancrosanct Stiletto (Clan version). Unlike Inamorata/Sancrosant weapons these can't be used by neutral Shades anymore as for a definitely required alignment to Omni or Clan. Minium damage has been upgraded and these are looking quite nice. Pokers currently doesn't drop, they are made with clan shade turn spirits from upgraded sancrosanct stillettoes. (Thanks to Thorswind).

toothpicker (no brawl requirement) drops on RK in smugglers den off boss. (Thanks to Szgany) is a nice weapon for all those level >= 71. 19-144 (292) looks like decent damage (while the high crit makes it more suitable for RK), and with a speed of 1/1 it's one of the faster weapons. As ~normal~ specials it comes along with sneak attack and fast attack, but it also has a 7% chance of landing a Deep Cut
    Drops from Clawfinger Forefather at Smuggler's Den. Thanks to Shantara.

Piercing Evil Piercing evil drops in inferno, not in nascence, ql 220-260. (Thanks to Thorswind) There was a nice thread on this by Kaecia: The boss you wan't to kill is Aniitap's Shadow in Inferno near redeemed temple @ 2400x3250. Dropped only a ql220. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=252416 A highlevel version of the NJS which completely failed in my humble opinion. At first sight 175-425 (425) - Chemical AC looks like great damage but due to the fact that minimum damage is all that counts while you're in SL it loses some of its glory. Well, it has in fact a higher MBS than Nippy (2000 compared to 1000) so minimum damage will be better than with NJS - but with 2/2 it's slower and the fast attack recycle is pretty lame. Which bothers me most is the fact that it's right hand only, so there's no way of "tricking" around the fast attack recycle for you'll have to use PE as mainhand weapon. Drops btw from Aniitap's Shadow near the Redeemed Temple in Inferno, thanks to Shantara.

Bloodlusts Still "No Drop". Drops fom Bosses in the Catacomb Dungeons ( the only confirmed drops i know of are from Penumbra upwards (QL260+) (Thanks to Tesla). From Allowishous, high QL bloodlust (mainly for that agi/sense buff), kill a couple lords of the void. Lord of the void is a lv250 mob, and you can find them scattered all thruout SL. there's at least 1 in every zone (including nascence). http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=254823 From Nerf: got a 253 on a adonis catacomb boss. I did read of a drop lower than QL 200 somewhere here in the forum, which I personally can't confirm, cause on RK3 I only know of drops above QL 200 which means Penumbra and further on, thanks to Shantara. 264 & 270 from an LoTV, from Allowishous.

Spear of forbidden Ceremonies ... catacomb dungeon bosses (Thanks to Tesla). Right Hand only. from ql 200 to 300. I thought I saw this weapon in Scheol Cats, but I could have been confused with Staff of Pelias. Shanta reported this only being in Adonis & up I think, and she may be correct. The damage looks quite nice. The benifits of Str & Stam rocks alone.

Slayerdroid Crystal Claw is comparable to ITDs but unlike harder to obtain as they drop from the Obediency Enforcer only. They also require the expensive brawl skill and with an attack time of 3.1s they are not really a "must have", as per Shantara.

Silvertail Dagger might be the first weapons you'll go for after your startup daggers. Silvertail Daggers have to be build out of three components that drop inside Jobe BY. I would definately keep your pair for high level just for that plus 8 to sense they give.

ITD & ITD (Tango Dirks & Improved Tango Dirks) Can be purchased in the trader only store up to lvl 145 or can be blitzed for a mission reward at any level up to 200 I think. The Improved/Enhanced version is a trade skill process done on a normal tango dirks normally by a trader or engi. Remember that ITDs unlike the more typical Shade weapons require brawl, which makes them quite "expensive" regarding your IP, as per Shantara. If I may add these are quite nice and the top damage on these are much higher than a normal tango dirk. Getting them improved is hard, finding someone who can & is willing to do is not easy and then you will have to pay for it, normally. I would definately post for help on this or ask in your guild. They are definately a nice weapon & the brawl component opens up the option to use compressed blades.

Inamorata Rapier or Sancrosanct Stiletto are the faction weapons for Omni- or Clan-Shades and neutral Shades with the required unredeemed/redeemed faction points. Combined with theGrey Glyph of Aban-Thar will end up as an Inamorata Aban-Thar Rapier (Sneak and Fast Attack are added now). Thanks to Shantara. Drops from redeemed/unredeemed & very rare. Again you will need a trade skiller to combine the Glyph to the weapon, but they look pretty decent. Well, except for the pirate looking sword itself.

Compressed blades These are missionable and seem to be a decent weapon from some posts. I myself just blitzed a few, I like to test out alternate weapons to see how they work. ****a posted on this saying that at ql200 its an awesome blade and one of the best weapons outside of nippys for our class. This weapon is easy to get too. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=251289 One final note, this is a weapons that needs brawl. Definately something to check out if your using enhanced tango dirks.

Staff of Pelias This has gotten its specials back and looks to be a decent minimum damage weapon. Drops from bosses in the Catacome dungeons below any faction temple all over SL, thanks to Shantara. Someone thought this was 2 handed, but it is not. It is "no drop" though, so hunting down with a main is tougher for this. Looks decent.

Chicanery They go up to ql 150, they are Dyna boss drops in RK. Thanks to fhinn. I have to say that it is a pretty impressive weapon for RK, but just remember to use it you must be an opifex. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=245447

Thousand Stings of Pain There is a question whether this is even dropping at all yet or not. I thought I saw one, but can't confirm it. Will continue updating.

Mangler Claw thanks to Iinarlli. This is a missionable item. The nice part about this weapon other then that its blitzable, it also has no brawl requirements and might give non-brawl shades an option. The discussion though seems to be that this is not a good choice for us in comparison to enhanced tango dirks & compressed blades in damage output. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=251289

Targeting Scopes Not a direct weapon for us, but something it seems like that would be very useful for us. These drop in mission and at any QL, taking Perception if I remember correctly. They give an increase to your crit chance on each hit, but reduce your init slightly. I would say a must have for any shade!

Right & Left Hand: This can determine what weapon you use for Fast Attack and Backstab. ****a says to put your higher damage fast attack weapon in your Right Hand for better effect. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=251289 I also wonder if this choice of which weapon is located where effect your Backstab. I'll continue checking this out till I find some more info. on it.

Sneak Attack: This is like AS for agents it sounds like, so the higher you up this the better your Backstab will hit for. Check out this post for more info: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=250736

Dimache: If I read the database correct, it should be something like this: Interesting post http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=247152
    Tier1: Melee -1 .. -1 - Health, recover 70%
    Tier2: Melee -921 .. -921 - Health, recover 70%
    Tier3: Melee -1873 .. -1873 - Health, recover 75%
    Tier4: Melee -2750 .. -2750 - Health, recover 80%

Backstab: Super post by Aelynn http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=178344 The skill levels are: (BASE Skill in Sneak attack).
    Enabled: 100
    Multipler: 235
    Crit bonus: 420
    You have to get above these levels for it to take affect.
    You will also have to use a weapon capable of Sneak Attack.
    Last edited by DarkSeeker; Jul 7th, 2004 at 18:34:38.
    RK2: Darknovea (fixer), Darkbunnie (engi), Darklluna (MP), Darkblade (shade), Darkfeury (MP), Darksoliz (agent), Darknoviah (keeper), Darkfury (Enf), Darkhuntress (soldier)

RK1: Darknovia (agent), Darkliquid (trader), Darkseether (fixer)

Click Here for MrFli's awesome portrait of Darkbunnie

Nippy John's drop off the Nippy slither in Adonis, not in nascence, ql 140-160

Piercing evil drops in inferno, not in nascence, ql 220-260

Trick Pokers don't drop, they are made with clan shade turn spirits from upgraded sancrosanct stillettoes.

Die Kliene Nadels drop off bosses throughout the zones, found most on hiathlin and soul dredge bosses.

Obfuscating daggers drop on faction mobs throughout the zones.
    OMNI-TEK is your friend!

heh :) another one bites the dust :)

She probably meant Loathful Nipper, it drops off the Mala-Ana things in the Core in Nasc. I got 2, they require Melee Energy though if i remember correctly, i thought it was a Nippy too because of the name, but alas, it doesnt even look like a nippy hehe.

Here is a link to the loathful nipper:

http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp...D=211207&QL=40

(hope that link works) If not just go to aodb and type the name in and search, it's based on melee energy, not Piercing, so its not really a good option for a shade at all.

- Dedjal

Well, since you had it completely wrong with Nippys, Piercing Evil and Trick Poker, I do not really believe that Thousand Stings of Pain drops in Nascene, cause not a single one of those happened to drop on RK3 so far.
    Or can anyone else confirm any drop of a Thousand Stings of ....?
    Avengelyne "Shantara" Ravenclaw (+) Demoness to some. Angel to others.
    Drusilla "Shanthara" Moonbite (+) OT's original lvl 220 Shade
    Sonja "Shanteera" Blue (+) Convinced NoSmurf-Fixeresse 'GAx just doesn't suit my style'

REDESIGN SHADE HEADGEAR!

Well, flame me if you want. I hunted most of the stuff down with my fixer & engi over the course of several months. I know that redeemed and unredeemed mobs dropped most of the items listed. I was at work & not playing AO when I thought about this, but I will update stuff as I find it. Dadjals comment about Loathful Nipper maybe very well be correct. I couldn't use it because I was higher when I found the weapon, and just glanced at it & put it into my bag.

I plan to start making a list of were I find stuff and I will do my best to update any mistakes in my own records listed above.

I think the goal is good & correcting someone mistakes even better. I will gladly go over through my bags, try to remember the locations I got stuff and get a better update. I know I've seen the "Thousand Stings something", and will go through my many SL backpacks & see if I can confirm if its what I think it is.

If you want to try to help out our Shade Professional forum then great, we need lots of work I believe, and most of our best weapons seem to be hidden all over SL. Please add corrections or additions any time, but if you just wanna flame me for my faulty memory then, whatever. You are missing the goal of this post.

I went through the last several months post and saw very few sporadic help about weapon locations. Lets see if we can change this.
    RK2: Darknovea (fixer), Darkbunnie (engi), Darklluna (MP), Darkblade (shade), Darkfeury (MP), Darksoliz (agent), Darknoviah (keeper), Darkfury (Enf), Darkhuntress (soldier)

I just verified the Die Klein Nadel. I picked up a ql 137 under the Elysium Redeemed city Utopolis.

I haven't ran across this "Thousand Stings of Pain", and may have confused it with the "Machete of Thousand Worries". I'll keep looking. I usually keep alteast one of everything I find.

The dagger I thought was a Nippy John Stilettos or someone thought I meant a Loathful Nipper is actually a Die Kleine Nadel. Its a ql28 found in the location that I listed. I got one of these from the Nascense Swamp, a Mala something. I was checking these girls and I got a low level one drop. I killed a lot and only got one, so I figure the drop rates for these are pretty low.

I was level 40 when I found this, so it was to late for me to use it.

might want to add the toothpicker (no brawl requirement)

drops on RK in smugglers den off boss
    ::You're not paranoid...WE really are out to get ya::

Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

Bloodlusts drop fom Bosses in the Catacomb Dungeons ( the only confirmed drops i know of are from Penumbra upwards (QL260+) )
    Spear of forbidden Ceremonies ... catacomb dungeon bosses
    /pet Tesla heal, .... no master, I won´t do that

Summerbreeze Real Mean Shadesse

proud Advisor of Black Thorns

Originally posted by DarkSeeker
    If you want to try to help out our Shade Professional forum then great, we need lots of work I believe, and most of our best weapons seem to be hidden all over SL. Please add corrections or additions any time, but if you just wanna flame me for my faulty memory then, whatever. You are missing the goal of this post.
    It was not my intention to flame, but posting facts that are obviously incorrect also misses the goal of this thread.
    There's no point in making others believe they could get a Nippy any other way than from Nippy Slither or let them go and hunt Nascene for a weapon that seems not even to be ingame.
    So I think we should work this over by confirming and correcting drops while you edit your startup post, so that ppl don't have to read the whole thread to get the information they are looking for. This is not meant as an offense, I'm just trying to help for I post lists like these myself on the german forum...
    Sonja "Shanteera" Blue (+) Convinced NoSmurf-Fixeresse 'GAx just doesn't suit my style'

REDESIGN SHADE HEADGEAR!

I appreciate your help on this Shantara and everyone else, and sorry about not updating the main post sooner; I'm just learned how to update my original post

If you could post everything that you posted into the German Forum here, that would be great! I'll add all of your information into this post.

If someone thinks of a different layout above that might help the post look better just let me know. I did some work on it this morning and I think it looks a lot better, and with everyone's help & me confirming what I actually picked up last night helped make this a much better post! I was busy getting my next few sets of armor ready, but I'll be going through my various toons banks and checking out what I've found in SL and updating as I go along.

I've startet working on a translation today but it might take one or two days for english is not my native language...

REDESIGN SHADE HEADGEAR!

No problem at all! I really appreciate it!

Your english seems fine from my side, but I can understand how difficult it really is for you. I'm not sure how it would work, but would www.google.com translator software work for some of it?

I don't know if it would or not, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Well, here it is at last. Not a complete list of all weapons but I'm still working on it and I also need some time to play...

Silvertail Dagger might be the first weapons you'll go for after your startup daggers. Silvertail Daggers have to be build out of three components that drop inside Jobe BY. Basic item is a Silvertail Horn to which you'll have to add a Snake Bile and a Gofle Bone thingy (sorry, been a long time so I don't remember the exact name :P). These weapons will give an enormous boost to your damage compared to your startup daggers.

Sigds are easy to obtain since you can buy them in all gardens and they also drop from faction mobs. Sigds are for sure not the best weapons you can get but quite useful in the beginning. Beware that with higher QL some requirement to wield will be added: a QL 1 Sigd for example only needs piercing and dimach, while high QL ones require piercing, sneak attack, dimach, parry and even riposte.

Toothpicker is a nice weapon for all those level >= 71. 19-144 (292) looks like decent damage (while the high crit makes it more suitable for RK), and with a speed of 1/1 it's one of the faster weapons. As ~normal~ specials it comes along with sneak attack and fast attack, but it also has a 7% chance of landing a Deep Cut. Drops from Clawfinger Forefather at Smuggler's Den.

Inamorata Rapier or Sancrosanct Stiletto are the faction weapons for Omni- or Clan-Shades and neutral Shades with the required unredeemed/redeemed faction points. Unlike other weapons these do not only require skill but also 15001 unredeemed/redeemed faction points. In their "raw form" the weapons are pretty much useless cause they don't come with any special at all. Only if upgraded with a "Grey Glyph of ..." specials like sneak attack, fast attack, brawl and so on will become available. For example combining an Inamorata Rapier with a Grey Glyph of Aban-Thar will end up as an Inamorata Aban-Thar Rapier (Sneak and Fast Attack are added now). As it is for the type of Grey Glyh to determine which specials will be added to the final weapon here's a list of Rapiers and Stilettos (couldn't get rid of the Nippy in this list, so please ignore it... ^^).

Spike of Menace (OT) as well as Trick Poker (Clan) have to be build combining a Turn Spirit for Shade with either an Inamorata Rapier (Omni version) or a Sancrosanct Stiletto (Clan version). Unlike Inamorata/Sancrosant weapons these can't be used by neutral Shades anymore as for a definitely required alignment to Omni or Clan. With a minimum damage of 1 these weapons are (like the versions mentioned before) no good in SL but can be quite nice while doing RK missions. IMHO it doesn't make sense at all to camp or buy Turn Spirits for weapons with a rather poor overall damage, but who am I?!

Die kleine Nadel drops up to QL 300 all over the playfield from named mobs - those SL bosses with slightly different names than the rest of their species. With 2.2/2.2 not one of the fastest weapons but due to good minimum damage an nice modifiers to HP, evade and add all off one of the more popular weapons for Shades. This popularity should even rise as soon as DKN will lose it's [NoDrop] flag with the forthcoming patch.

Staff of Pelias has turned into Staff of Pelias and does only require piercing and dimach by now and not piercing, sneak attack, fast attack, dimach, parry and riposte as it did before. Lowering the requirements also means that it has no specials left at all (I don't consider dimach as a "special") which rather disqualifies it for daily use, but after all it still does look nice. Drops from bosses in the pit dungeons below any faction temple all over SL.

Bloodlust also drops from bosses in the pit dungeons. I did read of a drop lower than QL 200 somewhere here in the forum, which I personally can't confirm, cause on RK3 I only know of drops above QL 200 which means Penumbra and further on. What makes a Blootlust so special is the fact that it gives a bonus of up to +50 on Agility and Sense - so it is absolutely perfect for equipping high QL Spirits.

Improved Tango Dirk could be called the weapon for RK missions. The minimum damage of 1 is rather crappy in SL but the high max damage turns out to be very nice against mobs with less extreme AC. Base is a simple Tango Dirk (can be found as loot in missions, can be blitzed or bought in trader shops) that can be improved via trade skill process by any tradeskiller like Engi or Trader. Remember that ITDs unlike the more typical Shade weapons require brawl, which makes them quite "expensive" regarding your IP.

Slayerdroid Crystal Claw is comparable to ITDs but unlike harder to obtain as they drop from the Obediency Enforcer only. They also require the expensive brawl skill and with an attack time of 3.1s they are not really a "must have".

Newland Fish Knife - Five Stars (by QL: One Star / Two Stars / Three Stars / Four Stars / Five Stars) is a weapon with acceptable minimum damage which makes it suitable for RK as well as for SL. Unfortunately the NFK only drops in RK dynacamps so that there are rather few in circulation.

Nippy John Stiletto might be the most legendary Shade weapon of all. Regrettably it will be nerfed by FC from the actual damage of 250-300 (300) to 175-375 (300). Nevertheless it probably will still be the best Shade weapon after all (even for highlevel Shades) as there is no other weapon with a comparable damageoutput you can use 1/1 on full def including a crit scope equipped. NJS drops exclusively from Nippy Slither - a level 195 SL boss located at the end of the Slither cave down in Adonis Abyss. (Btw: it took me about ~200 Kills to get my 2 Nippys while others get a 3 Nippys out of 4 Kills - so the droprate is some kinda "unfair"...)

Spear of Forbidden Ceremonies really is a beautiful weapon also dropping from bosses down in the pit dungeons. I do not know of any drops other than Penumbra and further (at least on RK3), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with this. Unfortunately with 3/3 it is a rather slow weapon but in this special case for me it is "style over substance!". *g* With the forthcoming patch the [NoDrop] flag will be removed and so I hope there will be some more of these great weapons available soon.

Piercing Evil should be sort of a highlevel version of the NJS which completely failed in my humble opinion. At first sight 175-425 (425) - Chemical AC looks like great damage but due to the fact that minimum damage is all that counts while you're in SL it loses some of its glory. Well, it has in fact a higher MBS than Nippy (2000 compared to 1000) so minimum damage will be better than with NJS - but with 2/2 it's slower and the fast attack recycle is pretty lame. Which bothers me most is the fact that it's right hand only, so there's no way of "tricking" around the fast attack recycle for you'll have to use PE as mainhand weapon. Drops btw from Aniitap's Shadow near the Redeemed Temple in Inferno.

Thousand Stings of Pain (by QL: ... of Boredom / ... of Fatigue / ... of Sorrow / ... of Fear / ... of Panic / ... of Pain) seems to be the same weapon the Shade statue inside the IPS building is wearing. Considering the damage it's for sure not one of the best (SL-)weapons, cause mindamage always remains at 40 regardless of what QL the weapon has, though a maxdamage of up to 400 and a high MBS could qualify Thousand Stings of ... as a useful weapon for RK. Nevertheless there is not a single definitely confirmed drop by now, so maybe the Thousand Stings isn't even ingame. But I'll keep on looking cause it does have style...

Lady of Deceit and Lord of Deceit both do a damage of 300-400 (300) - Poison AC and therefore seem to be the piercing weapons with highest mindamage. Also the MBS of 2500 looks nice, but the speed of 3/3 makes you slow down rather a bit. There's even more to criticize looking at the specials: only sneak attack und dimach are available. Also I'm still wondering why there's a Lady (QL 299) respectively a Lord (QL 300) as there are no differences regarding the stats and requirements. Since neither of the two did drop so far as well as considering the high QL I'm pretty sure they will be to find in Pandemonium.

Please don't mind my spelling cause it's not always easy to find the right words for what I'm actually thinking...

[Update]: Added Thousand Stings, Lord/Lady of Deceit and Toothpicker.
    Last edited by Shantara; Apr 3rd, 2004 at 17:10:05.

REDESIGN SHADE HEADGEAR!

That's quite awesome! I'll go through it all this weekend & try to get something that combines every thing on the main post.

If I remember correctly, I've gotten Thousand stings weapons off dynas in RK. I'm probably wrong though, so don't take my word for it.

Originally posted by Iinarlli
    If I remember correctly, I've gotten Thousand stings weapons off dynas in RK. I'm probably wrong though, so don't take my word for it.
    I'll go for this hint and check it out within the next days, but I already wonder which RK dyna boss could drop a QL 300ish weapon...

REDESIGN SHADE HEADGEAR!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast