Thread: engineer pet help

engineer pet help

hi. i know this isnt the engi only forums but i think i will get more responses here. I just got a new pet its the ql 132 patchwork warbot. And when i give it commands it says.."illegal command, master not recongnized."...will somone tell me why this is? and what i can do to fix it?

Re: engineer pet help

Originally posted by Nightstriker
    hi. i know this isnt the engi only forums but i think i will get more responses here. I just got a new pet its the ql 132 patchwork warbot. And when i give it commands it says.."illegal command, master not recongnized."...will somone tell me why this is? and what i can do to fix it?
    You must maintain your T&S / MatCre skills within 80% of the bot's reqs. So, if you got Mochams to summon the bot, you have to have the skill to control it.

I use "/tell helpbot oe <num>" to help figure out when a bot will be "over-equiped".

What makes you think the people in the engi forum wouldn't answer? About 50% of the posts in there are fielding questions like this.
    Usually you 'll get three people answering the question each answer more indept than the last and one guy offing to give you his old trimmers.
    And If you check the rooted guide at the top I think you'll find that the ql 132 patchwork warbot is one of the bugged ones that dosen't follow the rules quite right...

Patchwork Warbot - Should require 493 MC and TS to be within OE. Actual requirement is 514 MC and TS.
    ===============================
    I like this game `cause my Avatar kinda looks like me....