Thread: Public Report V-1236/OP-2 - Xserter Kenley arrested

Public Report V-1236/OP-2 - Xserter Kenley arrested

Lieutenant "Equimon" Thompon
    30th of March, 29478.
    Omni-Pol Jail Cell-Block C, Trade District.

Not an hour later than we got the first 3 suspects in the "Unole" / "Elleiah" kidnapping case, we get a call from Rompa Bar about a trigger happy Wraith, named Stefano. As we move in, we see that Xserter is corned by several citizen and we move in to arrest him. He is now being held by Omni-Pol on charges of kidnapping and other various illegal happenings.

We left a trailer team to deal with Stefano and the Wraiths.

Equimon, out.
    "I wont let my precious comrades die..."
    207|11 Equimon Solitus Soldier
    150|0 Wildcardz Atrox Enforcer
    092|0 Bloodnerve Solitus Doctor
    075|0 Layered Opifex Meta-Physist
    030|0 Gunpriest Solitus Ranged Keeper Gunpriest Chronicles <- Currently Under Construction

Smile

Congratulations to Omni-Pol for their excellent work, as per usual!
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

Unfortunately, they lost him just as quickly.

Somehow, Omni-Pol allowed a Kenly fixer in to visit Xserter, and due to improper grid suppression, they were able to escape to the grid.

Not exactly Omni-Pol's best showing, hopefully the officers responsible for this slip will be more attentive in the future.

This was confirmed by both the Kenley principals involved, and by officers of Omni-Pol after the fact.
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.

Necromancyr, I don't see how catching 2 kidnappers in 1 day, and 2 more the next, including Xserter, is so horrible.
    Saxon1's Equipment
    General Of Omni-Pol Tower Command.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

Necromancyr, I don't see how you would know how the ICC forms looked...seeing how the Fixer took them with him when he gridded, perhaps you we're envolved *smirks*
    Saxon1's Equipment
    General Of Omni-Pol Tower Command.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

Saxon, I was in no way involved in the escape.

I do however have several very reliable souces of information.

In this case I was able to speak to the fixer in question personally, and some of your officers as well.

As far as the captures are concerned, I would agree it was an admirable achievement, marred only by the loss of one of your prisoners under, shall we say, somewhat peculiar circumstances.
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.