Thread: Dust Brigade attacked Old Athens

Dust Brigade attacked Old Athens

Just minutes ago, the Dust Brigade attacked guards and civilians in Old Athens. They entered the city through the grid. I came there while they were killing the prison guards, and asked for a reason for their actions. I got a question if i had no courage, and a load of bullets in return.

The Clans got together to fight them off, and in a way we did. Though we never actually killed any members of the Dust Brigade, we did chase them away.

We`re all seeking answers to what this was about.

Dust Brigade also attacked Newland City tonight, i was there and helped fight them back. This time we actually managed to kill on of the troopers.

Word is that they`ve also attacked an Omni-Tek city, though i can`t verify this.

In both attacks, they keep telling us how weak we are, and that we should fear that future. Seem like these guys have more in store for us, and that we`re safe nowhere.

Keep an eye out.

More proof that the people of Rubi-Ka need to stop lollygagging and do something about the rogue elements plaguing the planet.
    -- Killchain

The Dust brigade didn't attack the Omni-Tek cities. We patrolled the area but we didn't see anyone.

This was probably due to the joint attack in Newland. Thanks to all those who helped defend the city. Clans, Omnis and Neutrals alike.

There was word that they were attacking Tir, but it was unconfirmed. I see that it was a false rumor.

As a side note, I don't think that a lot of Omni employees would have come if Tir were attacked. For two reasons:
    1) Tir is empty. The Dust Brigade would maybe have made some damage on the buildings, but few people would have been harmed.
    2) The Sentinels would probably attack the Omni employees over the Dust Brigade. Nobody likes to be shot at by people who should be allies.

This could cause a problem if Tir becomes one again a pole of attraction, for example with the CoT: in the case of a major Dust Brigade attack in Tir, the Clans couldn't count on the help of the Omnis. I hope that the Sentinels are enough of a force to repel the Dust Brigade.

Cheers!
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

The Sentinels have so overly devastated Tir that I think it will take more than the CoT to make it active again.

My news article on the Dust Brigade attacks for those interested
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims