Thread: A new venture for Devils Advocate

A new venture for Devils Advocate

Greetings fellow citizens I’m here to tell you about the brand spanking new service that the fine folks from Devils Advocate have for you. Are you tired of missing employees, are you tired of untimely deaths of your employees, are you an employee that wants to skip out of work for a few days but not have the boss know.

Well we have the answer for you. The fine scientist at the Devils Advocate Research Room has developed brand new technology that will replace your employee on a temporary basis. That’s right you heard me we will replace your employees with a brand spanking new one! Hell we can even improve the employee if you want. Now I know what you’re thinking...is this ethical? Well that’s the great thing about working for Omni Tek if it isn’t ethical...we will make it ethical. So you can go into this with a clear conscience!

Now you say you want proof. Let our history speak for itself. We have sent our prototype out with the recent disappearance of Unole and the results were great! As you can see here
    Even though she was gone the bar kept running due to our New and Improved Unole.

So step right up and contact your local Advocate near you!
    Last edited by Taxadion; Mar 26th, 2004 at 19:39:36.
    I feel Great, ooooooh yeaaah!

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
    --Jack Handy

(( OOC: ROFL... Love it!!! But, no uniform? Doesn't seem right. ))

Re: A new venture for Devils Advocate

We can even replace your friends! Right after Elliah's abduction last night, Tax suggested simply buying another slave to replace her. However, Cutiepi objected saying that Elliah is her friend. Well, let me tell you, these bots have lots of personality and you will quickly forget your old friend just like when you were little and your parents bought you a new pet leet after your old one died and they flushed it down the toilet.

Originally posted by Taxadion
    Now I know what you’re thinking...is this ethical? Well that’s the great thing about working for Omni Tek if it isn’t ethical...we will make it ethical. So you can go into this with a clear conscience!
    ((ROTF!!!))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((Hehe very funny Taxadion))
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit