Thread: where to group in SL 150-190

where to group in SL 150-190

it seems the obvious answer would be in scheol or adonis, however:

seems that alot of people group in elysium up until about 150, then they vanish. scheol is always empty, and in adonis, people are looking for players 190+. maybe it's been my bad luck, but after i reached 160, i have not been able to find one group in the shadowlands, and i've been lfg at different times of the day, spread across several days.

where have you found good spots to group up in between these levels besides rk missions?

Penumbra regular mobs.

I ground out 160-169 on rafters, tigers, chimeras. Keepers can solo there, so it moves the bar on days where Adonis "lft" is going nowhere.

the reason ppl disappear is that when you get into an ado heck team at your level you will have gained 10 levels by the time your done

I too have had problems with teams after 160 or so. I have a soldier and keeper both around 160. sometimes i log them in and solo some missions or go kill hecks in ely for ingots for alts. but other than that they are just pretty much parked, i tried and tried for teams in adonis- but like the original poster couldnt find people my level and just quit them after a while. i get much more enjoyment from levelling an alt - than looking for groups for hours at a time.

just my 2 cents

nice idea about penumbra soloing though, I will have to try that out.

i also had the same problem when SL was new. Nowadays though, high lvl players like to have really low lvl ppl in the team. They'll recieve alot more SK that way :P from personal expiernces i try to have a really low lvl in my team, just keep trying and i'm sure you'll get it.
    :: LilChubz :: Chubs :: KingChubz :: Guardian Nemesis :: Dumpshot:: Chubberz :: Chubberot ::

Title farmed Neo's and a pocket doc

i think it is a little harder in adonis too, because there is no single place people gather. i remember a long time ago everyone met up in BS (a long long time ago), and both clan and omni would run missions together. since team missions didnt work anyway it didnt matter if you joined the other side for a mission. this did create some targetting problems though. in elysium people meet at port 7 and go and kill hecks, again both clan and omini are often teamed together. move to adonis where the meeting place (i think) is the gardens for each side. so now you have taken and cut the players in half, and the fact that not as many people are in that level range, the number is reduced even further. i dont have any 200+ so i dont know if clan and omni can team for SK, but it seems kinda weak to split the player base and make it harder to team, when teaming is most needed.

again just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Feab
    i think it is a little harder in adonis too, because there is no single place people gather. i remember a long time ago everyone met up in BS (a long long time ago), and both clan and omni would run missions together. since team missions didnt work anyway it didnt matter if you joined the other side for a mission. this did create some targetting problems though. in elysium people meet at port 7 and go and kill hecks, again both clan and omini are often teamed together. move to adonis where the meeting place (i think) is the gardens for each side. so now you have taken and cut the players in half, and the fact that not as many people are in that level range, the number is reduced even further. i dont have any 200+ so i dont know if clan and omni can team for SK, but it seems kinda weak to split the player base and make it harder to team, when teaming is most needed.

again just my 2 cents
    dont forget adonis only holds up to a X amount of active teams at a time, while ely can hold as many as there are hecklers
    Iminay Field Marshall 218/17 ::: Imicrat Exp Totem 200/6
    "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and drama"

Brothers of Kai
    in memory of BoB

yeh a really lowbie 150 to 160 acts like a mini crat with the exp bonus they give for me. only problem with that if the lowbie isnt well equipped and isnt a dmg dealing prof. shades, ma, well equipped sols you are ok but others tend to get looked over.
    Faeruithir 220 enf Dark Ones- active
    Ludaacris 207 keeper Dark ones -stripped and retired

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Some nanomages are actually attractive, while others hit every branch on the way down when they fell out of the ugly tree. (Atrox on the other hand are uprooting the ugly tree and hitting eachother with it)