Thread: had to put dragonfly on ignore today : (

This is a message to all of you who whine about Wenzell:

Wenz0r pwnz

Originally posted by Wolfe
    This is a message to all of you who whine about Wenzell:

Wenz0r pwnz
    Heh

Originally posted by garzini
    LOL hey nothinman, remember the other day, in MMD when you had a buddy area root all the clanners in 25% zone, then you attacked one of them? only i have a good nano resist and it actually worked this time and chased you to mort ?

remember when you forgot mort was 25% and sat down to heal, so i killed you ? LOL that was funny wasn't it :P
    LOL alibobba grow up abit. here i was.. with 10 clanners yelling at some of us omnis to go in, so i prime my flashpoint. throw up mk, and Alpha a weak player. i got the kill. then realising it was literally 10 on 1 with the likes of razers, and some 160 + ma's beating me down as well. i ran to mort to fight again another day. i made it even with 4 high lvls cahsing me and razers usin the river series 6 bug to shoot me while running.. so i had survived a 10 on 1.. it was late i was tired. i sat in mort to heal and forgot it was 25% u or razers killed me when i had 10% health.. real nice, you yourself didnt chase me to mort, if it was just you i would have turned around and kicked your ass : )

ali i would kick ur ass one on one any day : ) you are so brave with 10 high lvls backing u up.

LOL, no, i'm brave all alone too :P

no accounting for brains though

I still think it's better to run and live then let dragonfly win, he must have been VERY upset that he couldn't kill me. poor baby.

lmao the other night this guy starts a fight runs to mort sat down to heal and FORGOT mort was a 25% zone and got wasted on the other side by me and alli
    Last edited by Razers; May 21st, 2002 at 16:20:51.

mwuhahah, i'm still laughing about that one.

angelicnova has alot of faults, but at least when i chased her to mort, she remembered to run back to 75% right away :P

Originally posted by Razers
    I still think it's better to run and live then let dragonfly win, he must have been VERY upset that he couldn't kill me. poor baby.

lmao the other night this guy starts a fight runs to mort sat down to heal and FORGOT mort was a 25% zone and got wasted on the other side by me and alli
    oh yea.. WASTED me. 10 on 1. and you a lvl 200 soldier werent even in 25% u jsut waited for them to attack. and you were cahsing me with the exploiting gun. u can run and shoot.

so i forgot it's 25% i was tired. ohhh you wasted me so bad sitting at 10% health.. at least i had the guts to attack when it was 10 on 1.

lol Dragonfly and the others just *****. Don't mind em nothinman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123