Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dust Brigade Attacks Omni-1 Entertainment Again

Dust Brigade Attacks Omni-1 Entertainment Again

Omtron

Omni-1 Entertainment District -- (OTPC) -- March 23, 29478. Dust Brigade units launched another surprise attack at the south side grid terminal in Omni-1's Entertainment District, with shouts of their calling lines, "ashes to ashes," and "dust to dust" being heard amid the blazing sounds and sights of gunfire.

Many citizens were still confused by the entire incident after it took place; for many, there was no time to identify who was attacking, only time enough to know there were hostiles and to return fire. Most citizens seemed physically unphased after the incident, and no permanent deaths were mentioned. Faythos commented, "I feel that this attempt was futile, they did not have the power to even come close to taking out Omni-1."

Nearby Zionai added, "Omni-Tek takes care of its own, and whoever did this will be brought to justice." It's pleasing to see that the phrase "Omni-Tek Protects" is still as strong today as it has always been in the hearts of employees.

I personally thank the Dust Brigade for helping Omni-Tek employees practice defensive tactics today, but it will take an armada of troops dropping from the sky to remotely challenge our beloved Omni-Tek lands.

Re: Dust Brigade Attacks Omni-1 Entertainment Again

Originally posted by Editor: OTPC
    Omtron

Omni-1 Entertainment District -- (OTPC) -- March 23, 29478. Dust Brigade units launched another surprise attack at the south side grid terminal in Omni-1's Entertainment District, with shouts of their calling lines, "ashes to ashes," and "dust to dust" being heard amid the blazing sounds and sights of gunfire.

Many citizens were still confused by the entire incident after it took place; for many, there was no time to identify who was attacking, only time enough to know there were hostiles and to return fire. Most citizens seemed physically unphased after the incident, and no permanent deaths were mentioned. Faythos commented, "I feel that this attempt was futile, they did not have the power to even come close to taking out Omni-1."

Nearby Zionai added, "Omni-Tek takes care of its own, and whoever did this will be brought to justice." It's pleasing to see that the phrase "Omni-Tek Protects" is still as strong today as it has always been in the hearts of employees.

I personally thank the Dust Brigade for helping Omni-Tek employees practice defensive tactics today, but it will take an armada of troops dropping from the sky to remotely challenge our beloved Omni-Tek lands.

Kinda cocky for the press But this is another weak attack From the legendary Dust Bergade no less Hmmmm Whats going on with them?

Bah! I always miss out on training defensive tactics.

Bah!

Some noob with a plan to

1. Steal thongs
    2. ?????
    3. Dance!

(And why can't I use my proper name of "Cosmik"? OMGORZ! Nerf!!)

My words are found at n3rfed

Re: Dust Brigade Attacks Omni-1 Entertainment Again

Originally posted by Editor: OTPC
    Omtron

Couldnt have put it better myself. Thank you omni directo....err dust brigade for allowing omni-tek employees to show how great they are
    Morbicus

Just another unnamed soldier fighting for Freedom

Citizens of Omni-Tek, you make your leaders proud! Again the vile terrorists attacked, and again you bravely repelled them! These are the things we must prepare for.

Stay vigilant! Be prepared!
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Too bad they weren't able to really damage Omni- ent...I would be most pleased if they did!

Yes same here... How do they know that they arnt just testing..... to see their problems in their Defenses.... I would love to see this true... though where would all the fun be for us clanners? :-)
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Oh i wouldn´t worry too much about that Blueraider. You will see plenty of action when the Brigade turns it´s eyes on Tir, or Athen. They have done so before you know.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

It always does, and everytime it does i hear surprised cries from all sides when history repeats itself.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...

So lets all stop crying and do something about them.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Oh we are trying to, but it´s a bit hard when plenty of people from all sides sit around going "Watch them clobber those those Clan/Omni/Neutral scum" and then pop open a beer and enjoy the show.

A person may be intelligent, but people are stupid and easily fall for the trick the Brigade is running. By hitting all sides they are getting three things.

1: Maximum coverage, because there will always be at least one reporter writing about it.

2: Maximum fear, because that is the only thing they are out to spread. They have an agenda, and that is to destabilize Rubi-Ka as much as possible, and they do so by spreading fear.

3: Silent agreement, and this comes from just about all side. They are hitting your opponent just as much, so why bother? This works out even "better" if it is hitting two of your opponents, such as both Omni and Neutrals.

Persons might realise it, but people just ain´t seeing that we have to pull in the same direction if we are to ever be rid of them.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

Agreed Xhairs. The Dust Brigade will be very surprised the day all three factions aides in the resistance to one of their attacks. Until we can swallow our dis-agreements and acomplish this...... they will have the upper hand on us.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

what if its like they are preparing us for AI? ^_^
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Originally posted by Xhairs
    Oh we are trying to

A person may be intelligent, but people are stupid and easily fall for the trick the Brigade is running. By hitting all sides they are getting three things.

1: Maximum coverage, because there will always be at least one reporter writing about it.

2: Maximum fear, because that is the only thing they are out to spread. They have an agenda, and that is to destabilize Rubi-Ka as much as possible, and they do so by spreading fear.

3: Silent agreement, and this comes from just about all side. They are hitting your opponent just as much, so why bother? This works out even "better" if it is hitting two of your opponents, such as both Omni and Neutrals.

Persons might realise it, but people just ain´t seeing that we have to pull in the same direction if we are to ever be rid of them.
    We are? Who does we include? The DB hasnt only attacked Omni they have also killed Clanners. But I've not seen any Omni bothering to ask Clans for help in a mutual problem we all share on the planet. On this one task we could all be united in the destruction of the Dust Brigade.

Very little is known about DB leadership, maybe we should try to get some intel and find out where they sleep, where they get weapons and armor from,. Cut off their supplies and destroy their leadership. That will scatter them.

I know its a lot easier said than done, but if everyone works together we can do it for sure.

"We", being representatives from both Clan, Omni and Neutral.
    Thou Shalt Kill."

Originally posted by Fixerben
    But I've not seen any Omni bothering to ask Clans for help in a mutual problem we all share on the planet.
    Actually, Omni-Tek did.

Omni-Pol Asks Council to Surrender Personnel

The clans said no.

The corporation has been somewhat leery since, I’m sure you’ll understand.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Umm Marisha that was a loooong time ago, and that was not Omni-Tek asking for a joint effort, that was Omni-Pol demanding people be turned over. If in your mind that constitutes a joint effort, then this will never work.

Xhairs I've heard nothing of a joint effort between all 3 factions to help destroy the DB. If you'd like to start one I'd be glad to offer any assistance I can. Send me a /tell in game if you'd like to begin working on this.

Dust Brigade attack, indeed. More like attack made by a cadre of Omni-Tek's finest live-action thespians.

People, there is no "Dust Brigade". Yes, people have obnoxiously pointed out to me the dreaded Masked Commandos who hang out and drink tea in the Perpetual Wastelands. Dust Brigade commandos they are not. They just want to be left alone.

Omni-Tek invented the whole "Dust Brigade" mythology to rule their employees with fear and to pin the blame on the Clans whenever something didn't go their way for once. The report claims that Omni-Tek dispatched the Dust Brigade invaders with all the nonchalant flair of flossing one's teeth. Well if Omni-Tek is so powerful and the Dust Brigade are actually a real threat, why ask the Clans and Neutrals for help? If Omni-Tek are the true and indomitable masters of Rubi-Ka, they will take care of the insidious Dust Brigade themselves. If only the Dust Brigade were real, that is...

I'm afraid that any Omni-Tek - Clan collaboration on this matter is unrealistic and implausable. This sounds like a ploy for Omni-Tek to get a few gullible Clan leaders to show them our collective hand and reveal our military strength and key positions. In fact I'll even go so far as to say that Omni-InternOps hired a bunch of old Xtronica Entertainment dancers, suited them up in "authentic" Dust Brigade costumes, and dropped them in the middle of Omni-1: Entertainment District just to cause a wonderful fireworks display.

This is purile rubbish of the worst degree and I think it's time Omni-Tek fesses up to inventing this grandiose crapulence.
    Furia "Murcia" Cadiz
    Mistress of the Watch
    Section 9 - Member of the Council of Truth

Just last night the DB attacked Old Athen. Around 10:00 PM lvl 220 in full yellow armor andd masked faces. The attack was repeled but you must ask your self, If they really are a part of the clans then whay did they attack ,withfully armored and with High lvl members something missing from the omni attacks, the Clans 2nd biggist city.

So when will this cross factional effort start? Or should I begin it myself? I guess I'll begin contacting guild leaders tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast