Thread: BREAKING NEWS! IRRK refuted as Incorrect. Dust Brigade did NOT attack Omni-1!

BREAKING NEWS! IRRK refuted as Incorrect. Dust Brigade did NOT attack Omni-1!

Dave Duster, otherwise known as “Diamondcut” has refuted previous incorrect news-service reports earlier today. He was quoted as saying the following:

“What ‘bout Omni-1? Ya mean that (crud) that was pulled last week. Some clowns who reckon they’re Dust Brigade? That was (frick)in’ stupid mate. Don’t take no notice o’(crud) like that. Ya seriously reckon we’d do that kinda (crud)? (Frick) man, geez. So (frick)’in amateur. Tha’ big boys would gut us faster than a ‘trox on a fresh pie. That attack weren’t us man. ‘Cos if it ‘ad been a pointless piece o’ (crud) of an attack like that. Somethin’ meaningful would ‘ave ‘appened elsewhere. Nothin’ did. I was (frick)in’ fumin’ when I ‘eard ‘bout that attack. Some poxy outfit who reckon they ‘ave what it takes… maybe it was those ARK fellas. Anoyone who tries to help that much gotta be up to something rotten. I tell ya this though… some joker ‘ere in Omni-1 ‘as been puttin’ out that he can uncover and prove a word ‘gainst some boys ‘ere. ARK’s a (frick)in’ (wussies). They wouldn’t know how to attack a leet.”

He went on to further say he did have some “boys set up ‘ere in Omni-Tek. It don’t take too much to figure out who though… but no one ‘as anythin’ on ‘em. Nothin’ concrete.”

He was seen socializing with Deanne “Dreammate” Tedder, whom he proclaimed as his “woman”. Also in his presence were Chris “Zionai” Wright (a member of Omni-Tek), Bob “Martialtrox” Christ (a member of Omni-Tek), and Davis “Marcai” Ramagano (Omni-Tek). Duster seemed to have been doing business with both Ramagano and Christ.

These people were seen socializing inside Rompa Bar, Martialtrox being someone who worked there let him in. Even though he was tried and banished from Omni-Tek territories and Diamondcut had his Omni-Tek Citizenship stripped from him. He was quoted as shouting in the bar: “Viva La Dusters!”

It makes this reporter wonder how security can be so lapse within Omni-Tek, especially that of it's Intern-Ops division and Omni-Pol itself for allowing someone such as a known terrorist to just walk in on a place like Rompa's. If so, then he could be anywhere. And what of this new terrorist group who attacked Omni-1? Who exactly are they anyhow?

This just goes to show that you cannot trust all news from the IRRK. More from this BREAKING news story as I receive reports. This is Jizelle “Lem” Waldram, Freelance News.
    ~ "Lazulum"
    Omni-Prime Transfer to Rubi-Ka

Interesting.

Who to believe for those of us who weren't there?

This matter deserves more looking into.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims