Thread: BREAKING NEWS! IRRK refuted as Incorrect. Dust Brigade did NOT attack Omni-1!

Post BREAKING NEWS! IRRK refuted as Incorrect. Dust Brigade did NOT attack Omni-1!

Dave Duster, otherwise known as “Diamondcut” has refuted previous incorrect news-service reports earlier today. He was quoted as saying the following:

“What ‘bout Omni-1? Ya mean that (crud) that was pulled last week. Some clowns who reckon they’re Dust Brigade? That was (frick)in’ stupid mate. Don’t take no notice o’(crud) like that. Ya seriously reckon we’d do that kinda (crud)? (Frick) man, geez. So (frick)’in amateur. Tha’ big boys would gut us faster than a ‘trox on a fresh pie. That attack weren’t us man. ‘Cos if it ‘ad been a pointless piece o’ (crud) of an attack like that. Somethin’ meaningful would ‘ave ‘appened elsewhere. Nothin’ did. I was (frick)in’ fumin’ when I ‘eard ‘bout that attack. Some poxy outfit who reckon they ‘ave what it takes… maybe it was those ARK fellas. Anoyone who tries to help that much gotta be up to something rotten. I tell ya this though… some joker ‘ere in Omni-1 ‘as been puttin’ out that he can uncover and prove a word ‘gainst some boys ‘ere. ARK’s a (frick)in’ (wussies). They wouldn’t know how to attack a leet.”

He went on to further say he did have some “boys set up ‘ere in Omni-Tek. It don’t take too much to figure out who though… but no one ‘as anythin’ on ‘em. Nothin’ concrete.”

He was seen socializing with Deanne “Dreammate” Tedder, whom he proclaimed as his “woman”. Also in his presence were Chris “Zionai” Wright (a member of Omni-Tek), Bob “Martialtrox” Christ (a member of Omni-Tek), and Davis “Marcai” Ramagano (Omni-Tek). Duster seemed to have been doing business with both Ramagano and Christ.

These people were seen socializing inside Rompa Bar, Martialtrox being someone who worked there let him in. Even though he was tried and banished from Omni-Tek territories and Diamondcut had his Omni-Tek Citizenship stripped from him. He was quoted as shouting in the bar: “Viva La Dusters!”

It makes this reporter wonder how security can be so lapse within Omni-Tek, especially that of it's Intern-Ops division and Omni-Pol itself for allowing someone such as a known terrorist to just walk in on a place like Rompa's. If so, then he could be anywhere. And what of this new terrorist group who attacked Omni-1? Who exactly are they anyhow?

This just goes to show that you cannot trust all news from the IRRK. More from this BREAKING news story as I receive reports. This is Jizelle “Lem” Waldram, Freelance News.
    Last edited by Lazulum; Mar 24th, 2004 at 18:45:41.
    ~ "Lazulum"
    Omni-Prime Transfer to Rubi-Ka

Dave 'Diamondcut' Duster is a known criminal with crimes against Omni-Tek, Clans and even Neutrals. You should be reporting him to the nearest Omni-Pol or ICC office, not write a report about him! He is only lightly armed and not too dangerous but it is best to let the police or administration handle the criminal.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Stefano walks to his Data Pad and logs into the Gridnet. He see's the reply from Kithrak and begins to type.

"... Kithrak you of all people should know.. It's not what you have, it's who you know.."

Stefano smiles coldy to his reply and walks off into the shadows of the night.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Dave Duster should not be taken seriously. As Administrator Houston stated, he is a known criminal, an outlaw. Although it is nice that he admits to being associated with the Dust Brigade...

In any event, I was at the attack, and I know what I saw. This is the real thing. The citizens of Omni-Tek must not be sucked in by lies like those of Duster! The Dust Brigade is still a threat, and we are doing everything in our power to counter them. But it also depends on you, the citizens.

Stay vigilant! Be prepared!
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Hmm. I remember back in the day sitting in the green room of Baboons with Duster telling me that he was not associated with the Dust Brigade. My, how things change as time progresses.

Duster is a publicity hound. Realizing that he is little more than a two credit criminal that does not have the sense to stay dead, and noticing that in the past month or two there hasn’t been a massive public outcry that he’s still alive and around, he grabs on to the first major criminal event that doesn’t already have a public announcement of responsibility and tacks his name on it.

Sad, really.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Echoing the words of my colleagues, Daimondcut (or, rather, this latest "incarnation" of Diamondcut, who has supposedly been perma-killed at least twice yet somehow manages to crawl back) is nothing but a loud-mouthed criminal slug looking for attention.

I would much sooner trust the words of Christina Mesley, of the Omni-Tek Press Corps (which, to correct the original poster, was the news service that ran the article) than those of a deranged "clone".

Diamondcut should just die. Omni-1 has seen enough of his antics, and as result, no one will ever take what he says seriously.
    Last edited by Ammicus; Mar 24th, 2004 at 22:58:53.

<reads the latest discussion based around Dave Duster noticing two particular posts from Intern-Ops>

I am not suprised to see those from Intern-Ops decide that Dave Duster is not a threat. After all, it would be the Intern-Op division and the Omni-Pol divisions that would be criticized first if he was in Rompas. Further, it would make perfect sense for the Op division to deny the report to catch it's enemies off guard.

However, I do not see this to be the case. What seems to be an accurate report may indeed be a trap or false information posed by one acting as Duster to throw off the people in Omni-Tek.

It is with this knowledge that I declare this report may indeed have reached this conclusion that it is nothing but a trap. Even so, I think and hope then it could be further investigated. After all, it is the people of Omni-Tek that need to be informed that they are indeed safe from terrorist groups and cells.

I fear even more that Duster may be using my skills for the wrong purposes, due to my lack of training in the field. I would like to ask if therefore Director Craddock and General Age could teach me and take me in under Intern-Ops so when I do see a report, I can sniff it out, alert the right authorities, and then write a document that portrays the good of Omni-Tek and not the negatives.
    ~ "Lazulum"

Originally posted by Lem
    After all, it would be the Intern-Op division and the Omni-Pol divisions that would be criticized first if he was in Rompas.
    Quite the contrary. Due to the nature of the suppression gas levels in Omni-1 generally and Rompa Bar specifically, neither Omni-InternOps Division 3 nor Omni-Pol possess the tools necessary to effectively prevent Mr. Washed-up-Clone from entering the bar.

Moreover, even if we did, we would never willfully act to prevent the entrace of anyone to a licensed Omni-Tek establishment. The bar is currently administered at a de facto level by Rompa Entertainment, and Omni-InternOps Division 3 fully respects their right to admit any individual of their choosing. Furthermore, we fully defer to the authority of Omni-Pol to arrest and detain any individual which they, in their sole and exclusive discretion, deem arrest-worthy.

Let it further be stated that, in accordance with Omni-Tek Corporation of Rubi-Ka policies and procedures, Omni-InternOps Division 3 does not possess any powers of arrest.

Originally posted by Lem
    I would like to ask if therefore Director Craddock and General Age could teach me and take me in under Intern-Ops so when I do see a report, I can sniff it out, alert the right authorities, and then write a document that portrays the good of Omni-Tek and not the negatives.
    Request denied due to security concerns and lack of appropriate security clearance level.

Employees are urged to contact a member of Omni-Pol, Vector Blue or Omni-InternOps Division 3 to report any su****ious activity, illegal act or contemplation thereof, or terrorist threat. Special access to Omni-Tek security resources will not be permitted under any circumstances, unless by direct authority of Philip Ross or a suitable member of Omni-Tek Corporation of Rubi-Ka's Board of Directors.

Employees are urged to contact a member of Omni-Pol, Vector Blue or Omni-InternOps Division 3 to report any su****ious activity, illegal act or contemplation thereof, or terrorist threat.
    On the contrary, President Mcchristion of Omni-Pol was contacted but refused to answer. Thus, I did do my duty and much to the contrary did not even interview Mister Duster. What I heard was due to listening, as I am not foolish enough to go up to a well-known criminal to get an interview. Unlike a colleague of mine Reporter Jamior, who walked right up to the Duster and proceeded with an interview. Also, Jamior works for a news-grid service under Omni-Tek and even used that (by showing a press pass off to the Duster) to his advantage in the situation.
    ~ "Lazulum"