Thread: hmmm... frustrating! about soloing

Unhappy hmmm... frustrating! about soloing

well i am currently 190 and i plan on staying there until i can get some neet armor, currently doing all the mercs i can etc. for azure armor.
    we did a couple of PB's in infernor yesterday so i saved there, so when i planned to do teh Dalja key quest when i was on after patch i found out that WTFNet was down lol my luck, i need armor tips at higher lvl's, also want to know how you guys solo after 190, i can fp mp for that crappy heal pet, then die then do mimic doc for healing but they still hit me faster then i can heal i am trying to hunt for pattarns and these little bosses are lvl 155 been trying for awhile now.
    but i can get them to 50% but then i die and i die hard rofl. what armor are you high lvl's using please send me a tell? and if you are gonna solo do i have to use mimic doc and do CH all the time i get lower then 20% health? (also want to buy doc heal nanos if anyone of you got ch i'll be happy to pay ya alot) i am getting more and more frustrated every day but when i see things like a 200 agent solo adonis heacklers i get happy again, not that it happens everyday but i read about it and i talked to Hexous about a couple of weeks ago, he's so busy so he couldn't give me any advices. But i'll gladly take any advices from any agent that can solo, i wish i started an MP instead sometimes seems much more fun... but sometimes i have a blast with my agents when i'm in a team etc. if i don't steal to much aggro that is... shall i go on full DEF?

so what i've figured out of myself is this

Soloing:
    have PNH and CI comp mochies is also good if you need extra nano skills
    mimic doc for CH and short hots and extra hp (that is when i get the CH nano=)
    using longshot don't know if that is the right thing to use but i am
    the mobs hit me for 600 every few seconds so a behe would have been nice as well.

but will my PNH heal my nano fully so i can CH again when i need to about 20-25 seconds later? maybe less since i am not sure. how much nano do CH require in mimic and is there anyother way to solo then getting armor i have to camp for a month or more? i got a ql 200 CAS set is that better i am not sure if they are low on rad AC's but ? many questions. i will be on for another half hour please come ingame and speak with meh

contact me ingame /charlotte
    wtb CH nano
    and some other things that can help me do this

CAS is good on everything except cold
    CH is ql 169 so using clicksaver a 190 should be able to blitz/sneak that.
    good luck with teh bosses

Most Sl mobs hit too hard and fast even to mimic Doc.
    2 keys are

1: UBT - Makes a world of difference

2: being able to recharge nano. 2 perkpoints in genius and first aid for stims. I have self buffed soloed Rancid which is a mean mofo. Will never do it again as I had to remimic twice lol but it is doable.

If you can do these 2 things it's like a whole new world. Perennium rifle will be nice as well. Full defense will help alot.

Thanks guys

i will transfer my CAS from my enf and use it until i can get enough mercpoints to get azure and i will blitz the CH nano and get in my ql 180 brain thanks again for helping me out, i will be sure to tell you if i need some more help