Thread: (This is a strictly in-character forum. Keep out-of-character posts to other forums.)

Exclamation (This is a strictly in-character forum. Keep out-of-character posts to other forums.)

(What is up with all these OOC posts having nothing to do with the roleplay atmosphere of the game?
    Need I remind those who wish to post here asking game questions should refer to a PROFESSION BOARD or some other board for your answers? Come on... read the description of the forum you're now reading, people...

(This is a strictly in-character forum. Keep out-of-character posts to other forums.))
    -- Killchain

[*thumbs up*]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Yeah right

(( No offence, but YOU shouldn't point fingers at others when you're not following the "strictly IC" rule either. Don't know what I'm talking about? Just scroll down a lil in the Rimor Buzz section and you'll find a nice lil post called "((ooc: note for itel))" - you could've sent him a pm or post an ooc-post as follow-up to that thread regarding that meaningless info about Midias first and last name.

Not flaming - Just a friendly reminder, k? ))

((I think he was refering to all the "Where can i find mob X?" kind of posts that have been popping up here lately. OOC marked posts and threads has always been ok afaik.))
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

(Thank you, Pax. By pointing this out, you have helped me improve my own etiquette and follow my own standard. It was completely wrong of me to litter the board with the meaningless mention of a name of an Event Team "greenie" that would only serve to enrich Itel's roleplaying.
    It is true I posted an OOC note once, to Itel, pointing out a name for Midia. At this time I had no recognition of the Private Messaging abilities of the board, and I should have known from the very second I started here, so I could have kept the board unlittered and focused solely on the Roleplaying aspect of Anarchy Online. It was inherently my own mistake that I read the description of the board...

(This is a strictly in-character forum. Keep out-of-character posts to other forums.)

...And followed it to the letter until the day I challenged the rules and posted that message for Itel. It was wrong of me to assist another player in his roleplaying experience.
    Furthermore, it was wrong of me to put an OOC post on the MPEG I created explaining why there were two versions, what size they were and who should download them. It was senseless and redundant to make two versions for broadband and narrowband users.
    Thank you again, Paxcorpus, for pointing out flaws in my own standard and I will work diligently to repair them.
    I sincerely apologize for my own mistake.

By the way, does anyone know where the level cap for Title Level 4 Fixers is? It's okay to ask that here, right?

</sarcasm>

--Kill)
    -- Killchain

(( Easy Kill, cool down, relax.. seems like I hurt your feelings there, eh?

I'm awfully sorry I put my 2 cents in regarding that. As for the sarcastic reply to it, fyi, it was a waste of time. If you'd read my comment more closely I said I'm not flaming but reminding you. It seems you can't deal with other peoples opinions too well. *shrugs

I leave it up to you to inflate it into something big. ))

(Don't you think you should have PMed me about it?

Nah. I'm not mad. I just wanted to prove a point.)
    -- Killchain

[*gets some popcorn*

Come on, this is fun]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Originally posted by Killchain
    (Don't you think you should have PMed me about it?

(( Muahahaha.. hilarious. Sure I could've PMed you about that, but I'm not so sure you already know how PMing works. But it's good to see you already learned how to post follow-ups to existing threads. Good Boy. *snickers ))

Edited: Thought I better tell you that I'm just kidding with you - just in case you get me completely wrong.. again.
    Last edited by PaxCorpus; Mar 22nd, 2004 at 15:34:52.

Yes, The Buzz is intended for in-character posts though we let a very few OOC ones stay. Please keep OOC out of this forum as much as possible. Closing this one.
    ARK Community Relations Forums Oracle Guardian

~Forums Social Guidelines~

~Advisors of Rubi-Ka Website~