Thread: A word of advice

A word of advice

Don't carry around live whales. They're heavy and quite frankly, not fun to be around.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

What? Friggin FunCom nerfed whale-carrying?

We agents demand that we be given the ability to have fun while carrying live whales, or I'm quitting the game.

Oh, and do not let them methaphyses have whales. They already have a lot of pets, and they're not sharing.

Good grief. Do you agents have to get you fingers in EVERY OTHER FRIGGING PIE ON THE PLANET?

Whale-carrying is the domain of Adventurere ONLY. Just because you can cast our nanos doesn't mean you should get to carry our whales too!!!

LostBoy
    jim

I don't know what you people are whining about. I clearly stated that whales are:

a) heavy
    b) not fun to be around

I say, nerf whale-carrying!

Sheesh...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Mharc
    I don't know what you people are whining about. I clearly stated that whales are:

a) heavy
    b) not fun to be around

I say, nerf whale-carrying!

Sheesh...
    Well yeah, whales are

a) Well, IF you are homo nano. Wimp.

b) Specist! Personally I find them charming, if a bit naive in terms of trying to make friends with the ground while falling from a large distance (improbable as it may seem).

LostBoy
    jim

advents should get a whale morph, but dont let agents use it!
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

What are you saying? We agents will have to carry morphed adventurers around all the time? Well, you can just forget about that, buddy.

Agents will only have to carry around adventurers morphed into whales at the first and second level. The third level whale can actually swim.

LostBoy
    jim

Re: A word of advice

Originally posted by Mharc
    Don't carry around live whales. They're heavy and quite frankly, not fun to be around.
    I'm pretty sure in beta you could dual wield em. Ah, such were the days of flagrant whale wielding.
    -Cheddar-

Some free advice
    Don't beg. It makes you look like a beggar.