Thread: Attack on Omni`s outside Newland.

Attack on Omni`s outside Newland.

Yesterday, on March the 17th, a Neutral squad of 5 attacked Omni`s outside the walls of Newland. I was resting on top of "beggars hill" when I spotted Reporter Jots from the IRRK. He was strolling around looking for a "friend" whom he said,later, he was going to have a cup of coffe with.
    It was discussed in the aftermath , and I believe Jots actually didnt knew about the coming incident.
    All of a sudden, 5 heavily armored, hooded Troopers apeared from the grid terminal. Me and some other curious bystanders aproached them. We asked them friendly questions and was admiring their armors witch looked very 1st class stuff.
    The Troopers, one of them named Storm(and some numbers) started speaking to the crowd and it was by no means pleasentrys they were saying. Things like, "The Corp cannot save you from what is coming" , "Omni will perish" and "Too long have Omni pestered this land" aswell and some flaming directed at(I cant remember the whole name so Ill short it down to) Xeno, a Omni Enf. Naturally this resulted in us Omni-Tek personel present ending up in a rather heated discussion with the Troopers.
    What happened next can only be described as mayhem. The supression gas suddenly fell to 0%. Yes ,zero. The Troopers instantly attacked the above mentioned Xeno and the Omni`s residing peacefully outside Newland City instantly answered the fire. I, offcourse, kept a good distance but guys like Rafulderon and Xeno was there pounding away on these Troopers close up. There were many heros this day but in the heat of the Battle I couldnt make one out from another. Together we all gave them a lesson in the end.
    Now, the aftermath. Jots stayed after the battle and took notes and I hope to see hes report soon. There were some questions unanswered I find important to mention.
    :The Neutral Jame guards sworn to protect Newland did nothing. Why? Are they only interfering inside Newland and not 20 feets from their walls? Or are they only protecting Neutrals and not Omnis and Clans?
    :Who were these guys? And for what reason did they attack?

Id like some answers or remarks from anyone to this incident .

((OOC: Jots I must say your coffe story made my day))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Sounds like either Midia's wanna-be dusters or some new Duster Recruits attacked you that day.

Keep in mind, JAME was hired to protect Newland City, not patrol every area outside the walls. Any attack not directly targeted at the city itself will probably be ignored unless it is in the vicinity of and threatens the guards themselves.

Sounds to me like anti-corporation banter and incintive to start fighting again. Don't let them screw with your head...just kill them and walk away...
    The Union - Neutral Org.
    ... Wardencraft ... - Neutral Atrox Keeper
    ... Gizmocraft ... - Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    ... Clobbercraft ... - Neutral Atrox Martial Artist

The Company - Omni Org.
    ... Boomcraft ... - Neutral Solitus Trader
    ... Blitzcraft ... - Omni Opifex Fixer
    ... Ragecraft ... - Omni Atrox Enforcer
    ... Traumacraft ... - Omni Solitus Doctor
    ... Voodoocraft ... - Omni Nanomage Nanotechnician

More videos coming soon on YouTube: BlockAndLode

Kranden reads the news and a smile spreads across his face.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Yeah I suppose the Jame guards wont go out of their way to help us. We didnt need help anyways.
    I forgot to mention that after the fight we all went down to Baboons and partied all night long
    I dont think this was some kinda Duster branch by the way. I thought they always made theyre apearance known with bullets and not bull****

Omni protects theyr main Grids..... Clan protects theyre main Grids....... Why not the Neutrals?
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Sounds like Brigade or Midia alright. Who can forget what happened in Borealis, and we all know that was abig setup.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.