Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full auto overpowered ?

Full auto overpowered ?

in PvM :

Soldier can get a recharge of 11sec .... for same dmg as Aimed shot with an high AR, and can be done in fight.

in PvP :

u get 4k + dmg every 11sec + burst

What do u think about that ?

My point of view, is the dmg are ok, but way too short recharge on it ... make it like 20 or 30 sec would be better.

Wonder why you post that in the Agent forum... FA is not really something of our concern

But Full Auto is in no way overpowered. If any special should be considered overpowered - it's Aimed Shot :-P

And if a FA does 4k damage on you, you are surely doing something wrong. In FullDef I usually get hit for like 500 or 1000 points of damage - who cares?
    If you fight FullOff though... FA will rip you apart for sure. But that doesn't really matter, everything will rip you apart in FullOff

Satsh
    Defect

Well it's different situation for pvp and pvm, for pvm 10 sec full-auto is better (especially soloing!), for pvp 10 sec aimed is better(cant be evaded).

Personally i consider them to be quite equal specials.

FA is not overpowered.

Elciny put it quite nicely.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

the day b4 lev 210 soldier FAed me for only 800 dmg. i am lev 193 fixer tho raise ur evades, FA doesnt work good in PvP.
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

FA is not good in pvp.. sure if you are hit by a crit FA, then it might hurt, but with decent AC and full def and def setup, dont worry bout it

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Originally posted by Elciny
    Well it's different situation for pvp and pvm, for pvm 10 sec full-auto is better (especially soloing!), for pvp 10 sec aimed is better(cant be evaded).

Personally i consider them to be quite equal specials.
    agree totally here, now give us agents an FA-like special for pvm to boost our middle of the road dmg output

and yes, FA sucks in pvp, on full def ive never been hit for more than 1k (was once full agg and i wish i hadnt have been )

FA far from overpowered in pvp id go as far as saying its underpowered compared to other specials

AS is definitely the most overpowered special it hits hard almost always

Burst is good especially on that new fixer gun its 3shots at once and cant be evaded

Full auto against evades is umm 1bullet blah

btw thank god for the Caterwaul nerf no more everyone with caterwaul crap was just a pvp pile of dung

Lots of Cat replacements out there. They didn't fix the problem they just put a band aid on it.

It's not so much FA is over-powered in PvM as AS is under-powered in PvM. We just need something to do more than once a mob.
    Autolycith Done leveling until agents serve a purpose. Agent Veteran of Cognizance
    My uber setup!
    WTB Balance in SL.

Dont see how FA is overpowered pvm seeing as its only good in SL and vs green mobs on rubi ka.
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

Originally posted by Autolycith
    It's not so much FA is over-powered in PvM as AS is under-powered in PvM. We just need something to do more than once a mob.
    I saw some dissapear nanos in the db, not much too them yet but I wonder if they will let us reconceal during a fight to get off more than 1 as in pvm, this would be great or it maybe be the start of having to be concealed during pvp.

Originally posted by Noyett
    I am not talking about the disappear nano itself but the invisiblity ones

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=32046

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=32066

and

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=32044
    Those look interesting as it would be a nice way to get more than one AS off in PvM, but the long cast times make it far from viable.
    Mimic: Agent

Originally posted by Frigidflames

Those look interesting as it would be a nice way to get more than one AS off in PvM, but the long cast times make it far from viable.
    Probably mostly guided towards agents that are teaming but not tanking. Tho the lang casting-time still wont make even a max aimed very usefull after not shooting for 6 sec.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Originally posted by Wrangeline

Probably mostly guided towards agents that are teaming but not tanking. Tho the lang casting-time still wont make even a max aimed very usefull after not shooting for 6 sec.
    My point exactly.

Besides a disappearing tank would be many more bugs waiting to happen. Hope they get the details worked out if this is going to be put ingame, seems like a cool feature.

if the cast time was like 5-6 seconds with an 8 second recharge this would be pretty viable for us using AS more than once per fight (the cast time of 6 seconds could be lowered considerably at higher level, meaning the recharge time would end just in time for another AS). of course a slightly higher cast time would make us have to choose between staying out of mimic to instacast the nano or going in mimic and losing dmg output.
    If it was implemented alongside the existing high req detaunts, i think agents would eventually be weened off mimicing so much, i.e. mimic would be phased out (FC's vision )

I like the look of the nano's but they do need tinkering with (as above)

that is all.

I personally think they shall take off that 13k dmg cap on the AS i do 13k all the time in PvM...

Originally posted by Noyett
    I am not talking about the disappear nano itself but the invisiblity ones

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=32046

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=32066

and

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=32044
    Surely these nanos would make blitzing a bit too easy??
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast