Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wenzell = Newbie

Wenzell = Newbie

Level 6 PVP enf :/ Fairly recently returned to game..

Anyways, I was in Omni Arena grouped with a 76 MA so I could pillow fight a 74 MP (What? we were bored..)

Wenzell comes in and kills me.. (Which I note, took 4 shots.. pansy)

Anyone else think that's totally retarded? Or just me?

I know arenas are anything goes.. but I've never seen anyone that high do something so lame.

Maybe I'm just venting, but I thought it was incredibly rude and lame. And Wenzell has just reminded me why I hate Storm so much.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

heh, somehow this doesn't suprise me. But it is your fault for teaming with a level 76. That opens you to be killed by ANYONE

Humm

Your in the arena teamed with a level 76 .

OK..

You died, funny you didnt see that coming.

DUH
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Wenzell prolly didnt even know you were lvl 6, she just goes into the arena and kills everything she can. Thats not newbish, thats daily business on rubika.

Ppl just tab and press "q" or flingshot or whatever, i often killed ppl like that...
    Then i allways ask myself ... what lvl/prof was he/she? I hope he/she wasnt neutral...

You are the newb that if you think because you are lvl 6 a lvl 190ish wont attack you; to wenzell you are grey, but a lvl 140 is grey too, so how could she know it?
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Get used to it, won't be the last time that happens to you...

Re: Wenzell = Newbie

Originally posted by MD Kontan
    Level 6 PVP enf :/ Fairly recently returned to game..

Anyways, I was in Omni Arena grouped with a 76 MA so I could pillow fight a 74 MP (What? we were bored..)

Wenzell comes in and kills me.. (Which I note, took 4 shots.. pansy)

Anyone else think that's totally retarded? Or just me?

I know arenas are anything goes.. but I've never seen anyone that high do something so lame.

Maybe I'm just venting, but I thought it was incredibly rude and lame. And Wenzell has just reminded me why I hate Storm so much.
    Well guess you weren't bored anymore?
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Ganking in the arena is totally fair, I agree that you shouldn't be required to target and check level, faction (neut or not)) etc. If it's on TAB, it's fair game in my opinion, I don't kill members of the same faction without a reason

Although I AM surprised in this case that Wenzell didn't zone in, send bot and zone out
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

What person that you know goes into the Arena, tabs, press 't', read... then attack?

I do all the time. Nice to check guilds on someone as almost all of us have certain guilds we are friendly with and don't want to end up pking one of their members who might have been damage testing, etc. Other than that though, no hesitation.

Cloudehism influence !!!

I think Ive found another fun aspect of pvp. I just love killing loser/whiner like this. Got killed, must revenge and start with a bunch of BS accusation ...... better yet ask your mama to buy you a character from Ebay so you can actually talk a bit louder.

Oh before I forget one thing..... Veev ownz Siduakal

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    I do all the time. Nice to check guilds on someone as almost all of us have certain guilds we are friendly with and don't want to end up pking one of their members who might have been damage testing, etc. Other than that though, no hesitation.
    As far as ganking goes in arena, why would a visitor have to follow your so called arena code when your own omni tek employees completely ignore em ? Cloudeh is the perfect example.

Theres a difference between 'tab' and 'ctrl+tab'. I kill virtually everything I can 'tab' and I leave virtually everything I can 'ctrl+tab'

Veev has never, and will never own me.

He has fought me several times, sure.

But who was the first to deal Veev a death? Me. I killed his ***** ass in one hit.

Did he ever lose to Siduakal as Tocksick? No. Why? Siduakal never wore armor and only used a QL 50 some odd hammer and wore crap implants.

So Veev is nothing. That's why Udlose, who wasnt even buffed or uber twinked, made tocksick his ***** one on one.

That's why Veev had to jump my fixer in order to kill him with his new "twink" hammer char.

Veev is a ***** who relied on exploits to do what he wanted to.

He was the KING of finding exploits, too. Like his little run speed exploit.. where he'd click a ****load of the Run stims, and occasionally the speed buff would stick. Yea, didnt know that did you?

Dont talk when you dont know, Wenzell. More than likely you were one of those dumbasses who would suck up to veev asking him not to kill you "Plz plz Veev, dont gank me"

**** you. People sucked up to me too.

You're a 198 Crat who will get her ass handed to her as soon as I'm within 40 levels, k thx.

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

You're a 198 Crat who will get her ass handed to her as soon as I'm within 40 levels, k thx.
    Thats alot of lvling you need to do there...

and why do you get so mad because wenzell says Veev > You ?
    She hurt your feelings with that? You dont feel uber anymore?

Obviously you are the "newbie" here, coming here insulting ppl because she killed you... I get killed often too, do i post a hate thread here everytime ? no...

Oh yea, but you want attention, and whats better than a "bash-wenzell-cuz-all-omnis-hate-her-thread" to get attention?

./me hands a cookie to the troll
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

No, Wenzell knows why it pisses me off.

Veev and I have history :/ Friends to enemies once he got decent at PVP. K thx

And this is my first negative thread, Punkbum. Thanks.

And there's a big difference from you getting ganked and someone who was 192 levels over me ganking me.

Originally posted by MD Kontan
    No, Wenzell knows why it pisses me off.

Veev and I have history :/ Friends to enemies once he got decent at PVP. K thx

And this is my first negative thread, Punkbum. Thanks.

And there's a big difference from you getting ganked and someone who was 192 levels over me ganking me.
    How? you still die. Or is it that you died quicker that bothers you?

Whining

Some ppl start to whin and cry once they get ganked, noticed that some ganker whin even more when the whiners whin?

*start wenzell flame*

wenzells pretty tough, but 12 years old i think. where 12 year olds get a credit card is unknown to me.. but it does explain how she has time to level to 198, 12 year olds have alot of time.

doubtful you will beat wenzell because she has 3k nukes, a pet and a nice ithaka. jsut take pride in the fact that you dont have 1000 /played days and arent a prick like wenzell.

wenzell is queen ganker, whiner, and loser. If u see her don't fight her you will probably lose.. if you can gank her go nuts.

*end wenzell flame*

edit:

Disclaimer: this isnt the real chik forum name ****up this is nothingman/giventofly thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast