Thread: Whats the most mobs you've had on you at once

Question Whats the most mobs you've had on you at once

Right now mines a laughable high of 54, when i was trying to escape from the longest road area and I ran into the minibull, hammer area and discovered that there was a boundary and I continued to pick up more as I worked my way down the side,lol

I dunno, I took my NT to the SE mine in Mutant Domain, and AoEd everything. That was the same mine I had my Enf run around and mongo the entire mine as well. I can get a count of about 30-40 if I can remember. Good thing they stick close together!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Newland out near the edge of the water 61 Little guys(Monsters OTs Chriops)(Enfocer friend with mongo bash 128 hp agints 10 hp hits is not alot then did lesser Spray of Srapnal(keep in mind 200-400 nuke with the highest mob HP is 210 :P)
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

hehe

I remember trying out my Angel of Night special attack at the bronto farm in Aegan... lol that was funny. Dont know how many grey little brontos I had at me, but I killed them with 1 punch each, and it felt like I was fighting for two minutes or so... would make it about 60/70. My god I laughed. 8P Those were the days.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Going out to the north shore of newland lake with an NT.
    Then watch the AoE nuke go off and get this rather spammy list of x got y damage. Guessing 60+ or so deaths

How to have fun as a lvl 35 fixer

Stand at the beginning of several large groups of rhino men.

Shoot one.

Run through.

The pics say it all....

Not sure how many I got at the end...but I was laughing my butt off with how long the train was.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Way back, at lvl 54, me and a doc were travelling, and saw a huge gang of critters, north in Lush (up by the mountains which we were trying to cross, but failed). We were thinking about /term'ing and decided to see how many of the damn critters we could take with us. They were all grey, but their numbers lead us to believ there was no way we would survive it.

So I went into the middle of the crowd and started my mongo-run (no, I did not run around like a fool, I had the nano mongo running all the time ) Anyway, we DID survive it. Here's the pictures from the slaughter

edit: and no, I'm not good at making html-dokuments. As long as I can show what I want to show, I'm happy with the result.

i beat you all and have screens shot to prove

There were about 80-100 guys stuck on the side of a cliff in newland, i cast mass sloth and watched as 100 grey pecked me nearly to death lol.

Saw some poor L50~ guy getting chased by about 30 Manteze when the spawn went all wonky a few weeks ago. I'm sure his surname was Gump.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

i blitz to the mantis queen a couple time and fell off the bridges, agg a ton of den mantises
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?