Idd say

First Line
    Bio = a need

Second Line
    Reaver = weaponskill+nice perk attacks

Thirth Line
    Blessing = HP+heals

Fourth Line
    Holy/Samurai = Wether u wanna solo player with evades or a Damage dealer with nice dmg adds.

I am going Samurai and reperk to Holy at 220...
    GoldFish - Riders Of The Lost Org

necro is bad mkay?
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

At 220 perks are defined by 2 decisions, whether you're into pvp, or pvm.

If you're pvp, blessing, bio, HM, and reaver is the best setup (HP/healing, cocoon, Evades/evade debuffs for those pesky evade classes, and AR/Alpha perks)
    AI perks are also important to get right. If you're an Atrox, Atrox Primary Genome is essential for pvp, Champ of heavy inf adds to AR (very handy.)

For pvm, you want a healthy mix of defence and damage, so your best options would be blessing, bio, SS, and reaver. For AI perks you should look at Crusade and champ of heavy inf.

But yes, up to 100, you should max out bio and AoR, after 120-140, reset AoR for blessing.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Stevekeep032 --- 218/19 Atrox Keeper, Omni (Atlantean) --- Noidling

Depends on how fast you are leveling but I only starting reseting AoR for Blessing @ 160 and up until then it best to keep maxing AoR + Bio with spare perks in Reaver. I still only have 2 perks in Reaver and will only start to get some more when I start leveling soon after I have finished grinding another 1200 tokens to finish my 2.5k...
    WTB 20 more SL Perk Points for Keepers so we can max Bio+Blessing+AoR+HM+Reaver+SS!!!

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Aerinyi
    It's good, very close to what I think I'll be winding up with at 220 actually. I'd consider going with blessing 10 and reaver 7, though.

and u will not have SnD...

The perklines for a pvp, pvm keeper are:
    Blessing 10
    Bio shielding 10
    reaver 10
    Holy mark 10
    Crusade 10
    heavy infantry/atrox primary genome(if ure trox)
    Quadrivium .... a new begining :|

RK2 Veteran of Genesis

Master Evolkeep 220/25 Keeper I R DEAD Pic :x Equip
    Experienced Skyfix 220/20 Fixer

RK1 General of Exile
    Master Banditu 220/22 Agent Pic <3 Ze gear
    No title Spinarex 216/15 Doc
    Freshman Cratforall 215/9 Crat

Well, strictly PvM speaking, I think the choice between SS and HM as the last perkline isn't that obvious.

If you rather solo, then HM is certainly nice to have in many ways. But from a pure DD/teaming point of view, the extra DD / specials from SS beats HM handsdown.

Lack of some evades is nothing a healer or two couldn't compensate for.

I do however strongly recommend the commonly used approach to max bio/blessing/reaver till level 210, then put the points into SS as you level, and eventually reperk to HM for better soloing options at 220. HM only really shines when fully maxed, which means the long way to 220 is better spent with SS.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

if ure a trox..ss will not help u in pvm..due the lack of 200 evades..u can use SS perkling only with scouts as trox..but u will lose dmg from strong parts, anyway..i alrdy posted perk setup for trox..don`t know about solitus cuz i dont have 1
    Quadrivium .... a new begining :|

RK2 Veteran of Genesis

Master Evolkeep 220/25 Keeper I R DEAD Pic :x Equip
    Experienced Skyfix 220/20 Fixer

RK1 General of Exile
    Master Banditu 220/22 Agent Pic <3 Ze gear
    No title Spinarex 216/15 Doc
    Freshman Cratforall 215/9 Crat

what...? Why does the lack of 200 evades mean you can't pvp as a trox? You won't be evading anything at 220 against an averagely set up opponent even if you have HM perked... SS adds damage, AR and DD perks i don't see where your logic is coming from?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123