Thread: crat seeking ACTIVE guild that ROLEPLAYS

crat seeking ACTIVE guild that ROLEPLAYS

i just switched over to omni from clan... couldn't take it anymore

i'm seeking an active friendly clan that roleplays.. and i'm quite new to omni so i'm sorta overwhelmed heh..

Hi,

The South Rubi-Ka Society is a guild dedicated to roleplaying. We run table-top style rolepaying adventures for our members, in-character events as well as ooc events like the clandestine "Leet fights" (under the banner of the WLFF - World Leet Fighting Federation). We are active in as much as we do (from our perspective) interesting things. We are not all that active in that we don't do these things every day. Each event is a lot of work and AO is after all a hobby not a job.

Note, our player base is mostly European. That too might colour your impression of how active the guild is.

Anyway if you want more info you can check out our site
    http://rubika.no-ip.org/srs

Alternatively check out this thread for a non-comprehensive list of
    roleplaying orientated guilds.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=15307
    Last edited by Savoy; May 13th, 2002 at 18:31:58.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Red Tape is an Omni organization that specalizes in trying to bring the politics of Rubi-Ka to life. The emphasis is placed on non-pvp focused roleplaying events. Our track record includes a long line of successful Bureaucrat Conventions (we're on our 8th one.) and hold many impromptu roleplaying events depending on the number of people in the guild that are free at the moment.

Give /tell kithrak or /tell alysanda if you wish more information.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

thanks for the responses.. i'm gonna read up on each's site..

give me a few weeks to fully check out omni.. hehe the cities are amazing.. i'm loving it already..
    hope to see you guys soon