Thread: Official apology from Mayhem after Battle Royale

Exclamation Official apology from Mayhem after Battle Royale

Mayhem wants to officially apologize for what happened at the final of Battle Royale today.

Former president Aqualimon, who was not in the finals, entered the arena and started to attack the participants. Mayhem was excluded from all upcoming Battle Royale's after this episode.

"The actions taken by Aqualimon was done at his own initiative, and does not represent our guild. Therefor he was kicked shortly after the event, and an apology was sent out to Noer from The Council and Argulace from Mercenaries of Kai. We officially apologize for what happened, and hope that there is no hard feelings between our factions."

Matravardi won the competition
    Last edited by Morphex; May 12th, 2002 at 21:48:24.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Apology accepted and we appriciate the swift actions. It boggles us that someone get that itchy triggerfingers just because they see a Neophyte in the arena that they want to sabotage an event like this.

Though Dociceman did leave and re-enter arena and actually killed Demios after doing so, plus attacking referees is what I believe reason to be disqualified and kinda annoying that Demios got killed by such thing. But that is not us to judge, only makes us wonder. This is between Battle Royale (Argulace and MoK) and Dociceman.

But in short words, apology accepted.

And thank you to Argulace and MoK for arranging a good tournament. More of that.
    ~Lone