Thread: Search for a Dream

Search for a Dream

John Smith, aka Fixxo, was a very moral man of sorts. He disliked fighting mindless wars and running mindless errands for people who were working mindlessly for others and so on. He wanted substance, he wanted something to fight for, he wanted a dream. What John wanted the most was a purpose to living, something to make one get up in the morning, and think about at night. And John knew just the place where he could find all of this, and more… they could give him freedom.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

I was out on another mindless raid on some Clan tower or another, it didn’t matter to anyone, just that they were gone. However, this time, I thought I would do things differently. Upon arrival I immediately saw that the Omnis were fastly outnumbered and much out skilled. <Those blasted Omnis, they have no organization what so ever,> I thought. Running along the edge of the forest, up against the 25% gas level boarder I managed to spark the attention of 2 Woodwolves. After running for 5 minutes I decided that I needed help, however the only Omni help was long shot down by the strong Clan guard.

“Hey, you there,” I called to a Clanner standing guard, “Give me a hand and I’ll give you some information about a few towers eh?” I hoped this would convince the Clanner to help me, it did. The Clan agent shot the 2 Woodwolves with a fleashy thud and a Clan doctor healed me back to full strength. I thanked them both profusely, however I managed to miss their names.

“Now for your end of the deal, go to the place marked as SAV 9L on your world map and await Kranden, he is our leader. Anything less will result in Clan retaliation.” <Standard political mumbo jumbo,> I thought.

I ran to the spot on his map, and took up position behind a tree, in case this was a trap. A few reets flew by, at the same moment I heard a faint sound of footsteps, I wheeled around, drawing my MCS and pointing it straight in the direction of the sound, which also happened to be right down the barrel of a huge rifle. <Blast, an agent, he knew I was here the whole time.>

I, not letting my guard down, said, “Are you Kranden?” The clanner smiled and relaxed a little and said simply, “Yes.” I, at this point, also relaxed. “Say, aren’t you the agent who shot those 2 wolves that where chasing me?” I asked. “Yes, but I needed to see if you were truthful about your bargain.”
    “Well, here I am, now let's get down to business…”

(continued next post)
    Last edited by Crackshot; Mar 7th, 2004 at 08:17:06.
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

“Well, to be honest, it sounds like your going out on a limb here Fixxo,” commented Kranden. “Things may seem that way to you, however this is a very calculated move on my part,” Fixxo replied. “At any rate, we gave you what you wanted, now out with the information,” Kranden leaned closer to me and looked deep into my eyes.

“I can tell you now that I have premium access to Omni-Tek encrypted channels.” I said. “True, but what makes you think I can’t get that same access myself?” Kranden replied. “You can, but why not have someone feed you the information instead of having to monitor it yourself? Therein lies the advantage.” I wagered he would crack at this. “Done deal then, you will accompany us to a raid on the Hexagon Crusaders’ towers in Little Hawaii.” Kranden ordered. “Very well, I shall assist you in any way possible.”

I won’t bore you with the gruesome details about the raid, however much to Omni-Tek’s dismay they lost horribly. I was easily able to escape into the crowd of clanners, escaping any chance that Omni-Tek had to drag me home to Omni-1 and charge me formally.

“Very good,” Kranden said after the battle. “I thought so as well,” I smiled at him. He looked back at me with a grin.

“I think this is the start of a very happy relationship,” I said as I signed the automated Clan recruitment form. “Indeed,” Kranden said.

“Let’s go home… to Omni-2, Friend.”
    Last edited by Crackshot; Mar 8th, 2004 at 09:21:16.
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

Talking its me...

so when am i going to show ip in this...
    on ignore list... "hEal plZ"..."iC SFa kthxbAi"...."if i give u this nano, will u hit me with it plz?".... and anything with PlZ in it too
    ---I Don't Speak n00b