Thread: The Mysterious Midia

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

The Mysterious Midia

The Mysterious Midia
    Korev Jurik

(IRRK) -- Perhaps best known for her false Dust Brigade and the "SoulNet" parallel reclaim network, Midia is a figure shrouded in mystery. IRRK reporter Korev Jurik recently investigated this alleged former ICC executive, and the impact she is now having upon the citizens of Rubi-Ka.

"In my opinion, looking at her history, Midia's motives are simply to wreak havoc, and to cause revenge on those that have hurt her," says Redstalker, a Clan leader and frequent foe of Midia. "I believe she lusts for power and control of Rubi-Ka."

"She has been attacking all on Rubi-Ka, no matter what path we follow," says Itel, a neutral citizen whose proposal for a Council of Justice cited Midia as a reason for the Council's necessity. "She is wanted by all major organizations, but there is no coordination. And if she were captured, who would judge her?"

But Midia's danger does not extend merely to the ground of Rubi-Ka, as neutral leader Falikos learned. "JAME made no effort to stop them walking through the city and to my home," she said about an attack by Midia's alleged false Dust Brigade on her Jobe apartment. "They blasted the door right off the hinges."

JAME Representative Cygwin calls these allegations "disturbing". "If any of our department are giving in to ideals not supported by us, they will be dealt with in the most proper manner possible. JAME will not be seen as a danger to Rubi-Ka."

At the end of this issue, we really don't know how much of a threat Midia is to Rubi-Ka. Many of the people I spoke with were reluctant to discuss her in any detail, citing concerns about spies and ongoing investigations. However, it is clear to many that Midia is seen as a greater danger than Omni-Tek or the Clans. And ironically, a person causing that much concern for the population of Rubi-Ka may prove to be the only thing that could make Omni and Clan unite as one.

"What are you upto this time Midia?" Chamaelo shrugs as he closes his wristpad.

"Hmm..Who are you after..Itel..Falikos....... .... Fox? Isn't me, that's for sure." The opifex grins and eyes a backpack, filled with junk to the naked eye.

"Best carry on, Lane.." He says, grabs the pack and wanders on into the shadows.
    Last edited by Cham; Mar 7th, 2004 at 02:53:41.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Where is she!!!??? "Naefen shobves hes rifle against the sweating snitch`s throat."

I-Im not s-s-sure I tell you!! "He replies studdering"

You told me you had something and you better not have dragged me all the way out here just to loose your nerve now.... "Naefen calmly speaks as hes eyes tighten just a tad giving him that intimidating, examinating glare."

Right after I called you up I got a message Id be a dead man if i told you anything. " He almost cries while talking"

Your dead anyways dirtbag. "Naefen squeese the trigger and a mulled thud sounds in the night. The snitch drops lifeless to the ground"

"Walking away from the site Naefen pulls up hes com-link."

Sir, it was another dead end. "He listens to a reply."
    Yes Sir, Ill check the rest as well. But a couple more of these and I wont be having any contacts left. Over and out......

"Entering hes Yalm and slowly gliding off to Newland he looks down at the landscape beneasth him."

Where are you Midia? When will I catch up?
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Midia must be stopped....too long has she walked Rubi-Ka with her foul deeds and motives shrouded in mystery. She has killed me and my Friend (Fleat) once before.....Vengeance can be a dangerous tool if channelled correctly.

((00c: OMG we could make our own "bandana-boys-club"))

It is a threat like Midia that should make us forget, at least for a short while, our petty squabbles.........
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

And the Dust Brigade, and the Cyborgs, and the Brink monstrositys....

Come to think of it, we have more enemies in common than we got reasons to fight each other.

Will that change a bloody thing? I doubt it, but i can always hope.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Kranden grins at his comrad. "Time to take em down Xhairs." Kranden loads his rifle. "Time to take some scum down."
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!