Thread: Bureaucrat Perks - Summary.

shouldnt be that even at 220.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

I would be so happy if any of you could make a list / guide to which perk to rise as you lvl..

Cause your lvl 200 perk setup is quite far away from my lvl 40

And I do not wanna be a gimp crat.. I wanna be able to take care of my self
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    Long post ahead but basically a run down of the various perks that are good to us and at what level to train and untrain em.

Genuis:
    Be sure to have genuis2 as soon as it becomes avail to you. Grab genuis1 when possible.
    Untrain these once you reach 781psy or more and have enough nanodelta

Insurance:
    Insurance 1 at level 80. there is no real need to have more then 1 in this.
    Untrain it at 220.

Commanding presence:
    Whenever you can take a perk in CP do it.
    Never untrain.
    The mods may seem low at start but they help you and your teammates at all times.

Directorship:
    Static mods on it are very good and your XP aura will get you teams.
    Keep it as high as possible without hurting Commanding Presence.
    Untrain it at 220 and take into account the loss of nanoskills when you do.

Carefull in Battle:
    Place your spare perks here when you can.
    Train it to a mininum of 5 at around 205-206ish (give or take 1 level).
    Decide for yourself if you wanna go higher then 5. (by then you'll know what to do)

Pistol Mastery:
    Train it whenever you need to twink into a higher pistol.
    Untrain it again when you have the gun on.
    Decide for yourself later in your career if you want to keep this trained.
    You wont really consider this till 200+ due to the fact you wont have spare perks...

Bureaucratic Shuffle:
    This perkline is only good if you can invest 5 or more perks into it.
    You wont have that many spare perks for the first 205 levels so dont bother with it till 205'ish.

Nano Doctorate:
    While levelling up use this whenever you are short in nanoskills. (max i ever had was 4 in this)
    By 206-208 you should really try to have 0 perks in this perkline.
    Try to keep a low amount of perks in this but if you need it to cast a new calm/charm/bot then train it.

Starfall:
    Never train it.
    I tried it for several months and we simply do not have enough Matter Creation (the attacking skill of these perks) to land it consistently. (I will add it works very good on outdoor mobs (including 250 bosses)).

Champion of Nano Combat (AI):
    Max it. You might consider untraining it at 215+ for champ of light artillery. But it's a personal choice that depends on your weapon choice and your toon at that time.

Champion of XXX Combat (AI):
    Train it as your weapon choice is. (light art if you are pistol, heavy art if shotgun/MBC ...)

Loophole (AI):
    This is a perkline you either like or dont like. Some use it alot, others never do and untrain it. (Personally i dont like it, i tried it but untrained for a Champ of XXX combat line).

Enhance Health:
    Might be an option at 220. I tried it but eventually i felt that 7 perks for 1.5k HP is a to high perk investment for just 1.5K HP
    You wont have spare perks for this till 220 when you untrain directorship/insurance

First Aid:
    Use it to get in higher symbs. Some keep it for the healperk it gives.
    You wont have spare perks for this till like 205-210

While levelling up:
    Commanding Presence
    Directorship
    Insurance 1
    Genuis 2
    Nano Doctorate as needed
    Champ of Nano Combat (AI)
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

Thank You.. :d
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

I'm starting a new crat (to replace my NM) and I went solitus. I'm looking for mostly pvp with some pvm ability. Just as an idea, I'll throw out my personal perk plan for 220/23

CP10
    Shuffle10
    CiB10
    Enhanced Health7
    FreakStr3

SoliA10
    SoliB10
    ATE3

This gives 3 AddAllDef perks (Dodge/Evasive/Sphere) with Sphere also giving +AddAllOff and +crit for alphaing. Survival is a must for non-healing profs IMO. For ganking non-evade profs, FS3, Carlo and AS should be pretty solid. Oh and I'm OT-Soli, so I get the uber SB of doom. I should be able to selfcast for PvM by swapping to some Arithmetic, but use CI/CM for PvP. In a full CSS setup at 220, the EH will bring me to 11k Self without aruls.
    Last edited by Fabricate; Sep 11th, 2006 at 20:58:57.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    I tried enhanced health7....
    the 7 points for 1.5K hp with no specials was imho a to much perk investment for a to little gain.
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

Hai Guys!

Ive a question about Commanding Presence perk line: does it work while playing solo? Ive reactivated my account yesterday and i have it fully perked. I havent seen it work even once tho, unless i was in a team. Is is tome kind of a bug? Are there any tricks that allow crat to fire this up while playing solo?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

No trick at all, just have to wait a bit for it to refresh after you zone.
    .:: Proud Member of Obsidian Order RK1 ::.

They dont. Ive checked this on battlestation; 3 battlestations, no CP active even for a while :/
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

it has like 3 minute refresh time
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

2 min duration, 2 min refresh

Definitely does happen solo
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

It started to work when i did reset one perk from this line and put it back. Must have been some kind of a bug.

Starfall 1 is worth perking, get init debuff well worth having from it.

PS: This lands easily on all mobs versus the other specials that follow in the chain

Quote Originally Posted by Adross420 View Post
    Starfall 1 is worth perking, get init debuff well worth having from it.

PS: This lands easily on all mobs versus the other specials that follow in the chain
    afaik you need the whole line perked for dazzle to be effective. With just starfall 1 perked it's gonna debuff inits by like 50 points :P
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    afaik you need the whole line perked for dazzle to be effective. With just starfall 1 perked it's gonna debuff inits by like 50 points :P
    qft
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

But but paper pvp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123