Thread: just returned andddd

just returned andddd

hai!

Okay just returned to game... to my amazement FC gave us another skill reset....

which means the tragic crat that was disowned can be restored!

have a 220 crat but all its skills were messed up and unplayable. i have totaly reset it and bringing it back to life. may even class it as an alt again lol.

The question is, with everything thats happened and so many changes... what skills should be raised and do i need to max all abilities?

originaly it was used for pvm. but i would like to set it up for pvp.

Any suggeestions on skills, armor, equipment i would greatly appreciate!

Regards,
    Amyjr
    ~ Circle of Notum ~
    Squad Commander and President of CoNspiracy

220 - Amyjr - Adv - Retired/Being Rebuilt
    218 - Drrawr - Doc - Going 220/Being rebuilt
    220 - Kaapew - Soldier Project going 220/30/70
    171 - Yemzo - Trader Twink - TL5 PvPer
    165 - Triplexo - NT Twink - Retired TL5 PvPer
    126 - Zentino - Enfo Twink - Active TL4 PvPer
    152 - Psychochicky - Retired MP twink going 165
    177 - Xentora - Engineer tradeskiller
    44 - Alphamode - Enfo Twink - Under Construction

My 21.5 cents: choose a weapon line (to be read: choose your favorite Aimed Shot weapon)!

Everything else in your setup / skill tree / perks will be derivated from the weapon like choice.

Tons of setups on this forum built around all the viable weapons for crats...

Oh and... welcome back!
    yours (not so) trully,
    Pulex!

For PvP, you should be using AS at the moment. Stun proc pistol setups and remod setups were relatively effective for a time, but have gotten less and less effective as the game has progressed. Supposedly there is going to be a pistol love patch, but few of us have real high hopes for it. The stuff you should be doing to finish your crat, if you've been gone for a while:

Finish farming/buying a set of AI armor
    Grind 220/30/70
    Finish DB quests for new nanos
    Get both APF Nanos
    Finish Arid Rift/Neverta quests for 12 man access
    Farm 12 man for Xan Betas, upgraded belts and improved nanodeck/star
    Do as much BS as possible for OFAB Back, Helmet and Ring

Flavor of the month is bow, so you will need custom implants in eye, r-arm, r-hand, r-wrist slots, time to start doing 275 fixer missions for clusters. Max all abilities and relevant nanoskills, plus Bow, AS - depending on your setup and how your IP looks, Psych (only matters for one perk, and that perk kind of sucks) and Ranged Init can be added too, but its really not necessary. Max all evades ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Well duck exp isn't that necessary. Traders will pwn you anyway if they spot you before you do.
    & if you plan on only doing pvp reseting BM(to the point you can cast isc) is the way to go .
    Alb arrows are handy too.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Well duck exp isn't that necessary. Traders will pwn you anyway if they spot you before you do.
    & if you plan on only doing pvp reseting BM(to the point you can cast isc) is the way to go .
    Alb arrows are handy too.
    duck is good against people that's wearing a craphander tho
    Frostikeep 220/24/70 keeper
    Fristigeek 220/30/70 crat
    Frostigeek 165/23/42 doctor
    Frostipie 118/13/28 trader
    Fristigemp 84/8/20 adventurer
    Emofristifix 150/13/34 emo fixer
    Dinkken 150/20/42 soldier
    Dinkthestink newb MA

Quote Originally Posted by Fristigeek View Post
    duck is good against people that's wearing a craphander tho
    Won't crit you anyway. Besides, they almost dont IP shotgun, you'll have 2.5k+ def against it without raising duck =p
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv