Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: A List of Shade Weapons

A List of Shade Weapons

(RK)*Chicanery - Dyna Boss loot, QL 150 is clan only Chicanery of Independence (drops ql 140-150)

(RK)*ITD & ITD/CB (Improved Tango Dirk & Compressed Blade) - Tango Dirks can be missioned for or bought at the trader shop.. they later must be upgraded by a tradeskiller, Compressed Blades can be missioned for.

(RK)*Newland Fish Knife - Dyna Boss Loot

(RK)*Slayerdroid Claw - Drops off of the Obedience Enforcer

(RK)*Kid(dy) - Mission or Dyna Boss Loot (not sure if it can be missioned for)

(RK)Jagged Claw - Found on Cerubin the Rejected in the Crypt of Home

(RK)Mangler Claw - Found on Cerubin the Rejected in the Crypt of Home

(RK)Toothpicker - A drop from Smuggler's Den

(RK)Mantis Predator Blade - A drop from Smuggler's Den

(SL)Silvertail Dagger - Created using materials from the Jobe Training Grounds.. See www.AnarchyArcanum.com for a guide

(SL)Sigd - Drops off of sided mobs in SL or bought from vendors in SL

(SL)Nippy John Stilettos - Rare Drop off of Nippy Slither in the Slither Cave in the Adonis Abyss

(SL)Bloodlust - Drops in the Archaic Dungeons in SL (Catacombs) or from Lord of the Void

(SL)Die Kleine Nadel - I think it drops from sided mobs in SL not positive though

(SL)Bronto Vet Lancet - buyable from SL garden vendors and maybe sided mob loot (SL)

(SL)Inamorata Rapiers &Sancrosanct Stilettos (upgradeable/customizeable) - Drops from sided mobs in SL

(SL)Obfuscating Dagger - I believe it drops from sided mobs in SL or possibly some other SL mobs

(SL)Piercing Evil - Rare Drop from Aniitap's Shadow in Inferno near the Redeemed Temple

(SL)Eye-Gouger - I believe it drops from sided mobs in SL or possibly some other SL mobs

(SL)Spear of Forbidden Ceremonies - Drops in the Archaic Dungeons in SL (Catacombs)

(SL)Thousand Stings of Pain -(currently not reported to be dropping)

(SL)Trick Poker (Clan Version) - Add a Grey Glyph of Aban-Shere to a Sancrosanct Stiletto than add a clan shade turn spirit not less than 20% of the Stiletto's QL

(SL)Spike of Menace (Omni Version) - Add a Grey Glyph of Aban-Shere to a Inamorta Rapier than add a omni shade turn spirit not less than 20% of the Rapier's QL

(SL)Lord of Deceit - The Lord and Lady of Deceit drop off of The Beast in Pandemonium

(SL)Staff of Pelias - Drops in the Archaic Dungeons in SL (Catacombs)

(AI)Aleksander's Blooded Punchknife - Drops from Alien Bosses (just Aleksander's Punchknife in all qls under 300)

(AI)Kyr'Ozch Energy Rapier - Drops off of Aliens

(AI)Kyr'Ozch Energy Rapier - Type 992 - upgrade a Kyr'Ozch Energy Rapier with a Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 992 not lower than 10% of the Rapier's QL

(AI)Kyr'Ozch Spear - Drops from Aliens (not dual weildable) [this and the upgraded version seem more enforcer friendly than shade.. but its still a viable choice]

(AI)*Kyr'Ozch Spear - Type 112 - Upgrade a Kyr'Ozch Spear with a Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 112 not lower than 10% of the Spear's QL (not dual weildable)

(AI)Composite Variable Density Tanto - (unsure)

* = req. Brawl so.. not very shade like but still effective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Sly; Oct 8th, 2004 at 04:07:12.
    Slybabe: 218 Shade RK2 |
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

Staff of Pelias drops off the bosses in the Ely catacombs, arround ql100-150. Not seen it drop in Scheol or Pen yet and not killed enough in inferno or adonis to say.

Also can add Eye-Gouger , Slayer claws, Inamorata Rapier, and could aslo add Spear of Forbidden Ceremonies.
    Last edited by KasDan; Mar 2nd, 2004 at 09:56:25.

alrdy hada the rapier added the others. thx for the info on the staff of pelias.
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

Hi there,

for my first question/comment here, I'll be a bit dummy .. I just began to live as a shade 2 days ago, build my own Silvertails Daggers, then the Notum Infused One (with the help of a higher shade, yes, thanks for the tip) .. And then ...

Except the Sigd1 I looted, then again the Sigd2 bought to mister Om (or so) - Ar ..... The Fists of Fury in Redeemed Village, I can't find anything, here in Nascence.

I suggest to posters, such as previous, that when posting about à weapon, they also indicater wich mobs / boss drop that, or if it's dunjeon (where and how to go), a mission reward ...

Yeah, dummy, I know, but i'm sure this will be helpful for all fresh newbies that are 'real' newbies (I mean, no L200 character pushing behind ).

As I don't want to spam here, maybe will this be possible for spirits (and other stuff), I know it may be dropped first by spirits mobs (off course) but where to find some except the low levels (very low) just in next to frontier bridge ?

And last : I see somewhere in the forum some list of equipment for shades, such as armors, weapons, aso. Starting from level 150, usually.

Nothing under ?

So, if any Shade can reach 150 under 1 year, gratz !

Originally posted by Ladyshade
    Hi there,

for my first question/comment here, I'll be a bit dummy .. I just began to live as a shade 2 days ago, build my own Silvertails Daggers, then the Notum Infused One (with the help of a higher shade, yes, thanks for the tip) .. And then ...

Except the Sigd1 I looted, then again the Sigd2 bought to mister Om (or so) - Ar ..... The Fists of Fury in Redeemed Village, I can't find anything, here in Nascence.

I suggest to posters, such as previous, that when posting about à weapon, they also indicater wich mobs / boss drop that, or if it's dunjeon (where and how to go), a mission reward ...

Yeah, dummy, I know, but i'm sure this will be helpful for all fresh newbies that are 'real' newbies (I mean, no L200 character pushing behind ).

As I don't want to spam here, maybe will this be possible for spirits (and other stuff), I know it may be dropped first by spirits mobs (off course) but where to find some except the low levels (very low) just in next to frontier bridge ?

And last : I see somewhere in the forum some list of equipment for shades, such as armors, weapons, aso. Starting from level 150, usually.

Nothing under ?

So, if any Shade can reach 150 under 1 year, gratz !
    Heh...don't look at me. I may have been playing since release but the Shadowlands are completely new to me (took a hiatus).

Higher level Sigds are carried in the Furious Fist vendors in the gardens. But the vendors are like all shops and rotate their stock at intervals. So it can be pure luck. There are times when I've found no Sigds in the vendors. And then I found the ones I'm using at lvl 88.

This thread will give you a better idea on where to look for things and when you can expect to look for them.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

added silvertail dagger thx i had forgotten about that... the armor forum was that for shades and could u give link maybe ill start one maybe not depending how the one your talking about is
    Gear

added links

if u know any weapons post a reply plz
    Gear

anyone think this is sticky worthy :-D ? wish i could put more not all that many good shade weapons
    Gear

what should i add to this any ideas??
    Gear

I think you answered your own question, not a lot of good choices there. OD needs to become a mish drop and the bloodlust so young shades can actually train piercing and not have to train brawl too. Too many dark blue skills for shades and we need all the IP we can get.
    If a soldier, fixer, etc can get some of thier best weapons from mish boss loot so should shades.
    Bladepoint
    Shade
    Dboy
    Soldier
    "Weapons are made to kill, but the human mind decides the amount of pain they inflict"

at lvl 35 with 2 ql 42 ITDs i lvled till40 in 30 minutes at crippler cave(solo). I used every shade weapon they sell and venders and store and all SUCK! ITDs is and uber weapon and i would say best weapon for shades. Yes it has brawl skill, but who cares? its not like we got tons of nanos to spend our IP in.

For those who dont know how to get ITDs : Tell a freindly Trader to go to Trader Shop and buy u some Tango Dircks. After u got them you have to improve them. Yes the Improved one are the one worth while. so do improve them. if the Trader couldnt improve it, just find a Engineer that can. look for high lvl engineers ...

yes yes i know, u cant use ur dimach and u gata spend ip in brawl, but hell I OD the enforcer with temple weapons ... and im not even twinked i can put higher qls in ...

so yes, if u want to be uber dmg dealer and ur a shade ..GET ITDs!

Re: A List of Shade Weapons

Originally posted by Slybabe

Piercing Evil (does this drop yet?)
    Found it in inferno this weekend. Looks neat and does decent dmg.
    My little army of toons and all are proud members of teh Omni-Tek Wolf Pack:

RK2 Omni Crat Hsinhui --- Armor Setup
    RK2 Omni Soldier Antheste --- Armor Setup
    RK2 Omni Adv Hsinx --- Armor Setup
    RK2 Omni Doc Monkeydocc --- Armor Setup
    RK2 Omni Shade Hsinamon --- Armor Setup
    RK2 Omni Keeper Thehsin --- Armor Setup

wouldn't mind seeing a pic of that

in the catacombs of somewhere outside?
    Sry for my bad englisch

I thought it was made by using a turn spirit?
    Bladepoint
    Shade
    Dboy
    Soldier
    "Weapons are made to kill, but the human mind decides the amount of pain they inflict"

Piercing Evil was dropped by a shadow mob right outside the redeemed temple. I forgot the name of it. I will ask the friends who I teamed with that night for it when I get online next time.

ok first Attacking:
    about itds they are very un-uber when u start fighting elyisum hecklers,

second they should make some of our weapons mishable or more (O D dagger) of them buyable,

third take the damn no drops off the bloodlust, dkn, staff of pelias,

and last
    Hsin/Antheste:
    I would very much like to buy the peircing evil :-) are u selling??
    (what ql is urs)
    Last edited by Sly~; Mar 9th, 2004 at 20:21:01.
    Gear

Uber Shade dual wielding ITDs on a heck equals a very lonely shade!
    Bladepoint
    Shade
    Dboy
    Soldier

Originally posted by Slybabe

and last
    Hsin/Antheste:
    I would very much like to buy the peircing evil :-) are u selling??
    (what ql is urs)
    I forgot what the ql is and I don't have it. We gave it to another teammate who also has a shade alt since I don't play my shade all that much nowadays.

do u remember his/her name maybe i can ask him if its good and if its for sale
    Gear

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast