Thread: Petition : Leets !

lets bump!
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Not sure if the leets will make it now, they still haven't said anything and if they don't say it usually means "No"
    Come see my friend's boards @ http://nervhq.ath.cx/humbajoe/forum

Talking

With Christmas just around the corner I would love to have a Santa Leet doll to put under my Christmas tree.

Oh...and Cosmik should start selling autographed thongs. Bet a lot of people would buy those.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Protektor

Bumpz0rz

BUMPERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP you go!!

Cool

Give me the oportunity to buy leet plushies to use as a target when I go out and have fun with my G-3, pleaaaaase!!!!

Oh, and a alarm clock I can beat with a hammer each morning

come on everyone do the bump!

leet dolls pleeeze!!!!!

I"ll pay 50$ for one!

... I want an autographed Cosmik thong also, but will deny that fact publically.
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

Talking

im not sure if they should make them we would spend all of our money on them and not on other things like food......i know i'd starve

Bump for e-leet dolls!
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Yea A Leet Doll

I want one made one of concrete for the next time I lag or crash " WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT RETURN THE MONITOR THE SCREENS BROKE?"

Definatly need leet dolls. In game leets have ruined my game experience! My GF just sits next to me and begs me to go look at the leets "Oh they are so cute, and their butts wiggle when the walk!" She gets mad if I shoot them! I cant get any playtime to myself anymore. A leet doll would keep her happy and let me play in peace!

Solution .. : ditch GF? ;P

btw .. my GF plays a wikked soldier that shoots ANYTHING in sight ..
    - ][GoT NuKE?][ -

----
    Systembug 184 Trox NT
    Sadakoi 180 Doc
    Lightshade 148 Fixer
    Thunderbug 93 MA
    Deathclown 66 Enf
    Deathjester 64 Agent
    Cubix 46 Soldier
    Pwndbug 45 Adv

big old bump
    CTHULUTEK 211 mp..bringing the eldar gods closer to youre neighborhood..
    Dustynova 205 engie
    face it pong is the only totally balanced pvp
    The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world,and its sound is like razors through flesh.you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

bump
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I want to buy two and walk around my office hitting people with them.
    *bump* for interoffice beat toys.
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

Postcount's fun.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Lotsa Leets

I need 1 for my monitor top, one for my lap, two or three to cuddle at night, one for my car, one for my sister's car, one for my bf, one for my best friend and one for those unexpected occasions when you need a gift suddenly...Oh, and 2 for my cats. So...12 at least.

Take me to your leeter. I need leets.

I need one , NOW FC... BUMP.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

leets

I want one for my dashboard !!! please make some leets for us!

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast